Domination Hackers

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    6322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We have heard this for a long time now, but still the cheaters are out there in the shadows..

I'm going to ask you again. How does this thread help dealing with those shadowy cheaters??
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IF we don't talk about it, it will seem like no one gives a hoot about the cheaters?
  • TEKNOCODE
    11605 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We have heard this for a long time now, but still the cheaters are out there in the shadows..

I'm going to ask you again. How does this thread help dealing with those shadowy cheaters??
    *good players.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IF we don't talk about it, it will seem like no one gives a hoot about the cheaters?

So when you post the same arguments over and over it creates the feeling people really care about it? Nice logic here.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What's wrong with discussing the subject exactly?
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    edited April 2018

It's been discussed here to the point EA had to close that thread and post the official statement while also telling people not to recreate such discussion as it doesn't bring any solutions or ideas. It's nothing but circle of the same arguments over and over. It doesn't help fighting cheats, it doesn't provide any fixes, it has nothing positive or constructive to add. People just say "wahhh cheats!" and that's it. Not even a proper discussion.
  • Head3masher
    So in other words, sweep it under the rug, forget about it, stick your fingers in your ears and go back to sleep.
  • TheNoobPolice
    1652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well that didn't take long. I hope once you calm down you are at least a bit ashamed of yourself. This is exactly why these threads should be closed as a matter of policy. The moderators can deal with you as they please.
    I have no BF4 stats as this is my first multiplayer FPS. I have written about my journey to improve my skills at length here. Maybe you should try challenging yourself a bit, might help you break that plateu.
    The guys I roll with have a totally different take on the current cheater situation. It was different a year or so ago when you last swore off this game. Then we were on the same side, check your upvotes and my post history. If you can't notice how things have improved, I can only wonder your level of awareness.
    Now close this please.

Exactly. Cheating still happens but people are getting banned very quickly now and the situation is under control. it is completely different from 6 months ago.

and I love how he wanted you to check his stats like another set of average stats proves anything to anyone XD
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well that didn't take long. I hope once you calm down you are at least a bit ashamed of yourself. This is exactly why these threads should be closed as a matter of policy. The moderators can deal with you as they please.
    I have no BF4 stats as this is my first multiplayer FPS. I have written about my journey to improve my skills at length here. Maybe you should try challenging yourself a bit, might help you break that plateu.
    The guys I roll with have a totally different take on the current cheater situation. It was different a year or so ago when you last swore off this game. Then we were on the same side, check your upvotes and my post history. If you can't notice how things have improved, I can only wonder your level of awareness.
    Now close this please.

Exactly. Cheating still happens but people are getting banned very quickly now and the situation is under control. it is completely different from 6 months ago.

and I love how he wanted you to check his stats like another set of average stats proves anything to anyone XD

You do see that little FF message in the chat window when you begin playing don't you? I wouldn't call that under control with the numbers that have been getting caught. I call that a beginning or a good start. It's up to EA what happens next, but I bet many will wait to see how the next AC works before diving into the next BF title.
  • F_b0mb3rs
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just Saturday and Sunday, both temp/perm, nearly 400 people were banned in one way or another. But the people in these forums never see anyone hacking, pfft, open your eyes. It's not made up by me, it's in the chat/Fairfight and those were just the ones who got caught. As of an hour ago I've deleted this garbage off of my PC. Like I said before, just baby the cheats, sounds like a plan.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018

It's been discussed here to the point EA had to close that thread and post the official statement while also telling people not to recreate such discussion as it doesn't bring any solutions or ideas. It's nothing but circle of the same arguments over and over. It doesn't help fighting cheats, it doesn't provide any fixes, it has nothing positive or constructive to add. People just say "wahhh cheats!" and that's it. Not even a proper discussion.

People like to think there's an Absolute fix to cheating, that devs engines are impenetrable. That's not how it works. Cheating is a mutlimillion dolarr industry. As long there are people willing to pay hundreds, even thousands for cheats, they will be hackers who are committed to writing and creating hacks. I'm not saying that to let EA off the hook, but some of these comments act as if hey, we can get an impenetrable anti-cheat ea, get on it!

That's not how it works. At. All.

From BF4 To BF1 or even early BF1 to now. The anticheat has improved. Can it get better? yes, it can but remember in the beta and in launch BF1, people were literally levitating and flying around the map. I saw it a few times.

Of course, the experience of playing against cheaters vary from region to region. Asia has a large cheat market, so possibly more cheaters.

@Head3masher please answer my question. What does a good player in dom.look like to you if going 22-0 is impossible.

Because I showed you a good player, who did the impossible and you called him a camper. So what does a good player scores look like?
    Post edited by Pelliy on
  • TEKNOCODE
    11605 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

@Head3masher please answer my question. What does a good player in dom.look like to you if going 22-0 is impossible.

Because I showed you a good player, who did the impossible and you called him a camper. So what does a good player scores look like?
    You will never receive an answer.

Good players do not exist, only hackers/cheaters.

I died. Hax.

I can’t achieve 22-0. Hax.

• FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Now close this please.

The threads can be closed, but does this really help?

The cheaters are still out there.. shall we pretend they don't exist.

And how does this thread help fighting those cheaters? By posting the same stuff over and over? All of you have been told by EA that they are dealing with cheaters and improving FF all the time. What else do you want? A cookie?

You are not forced to read here
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »
    Now close this please.

The threads can be closed, but does this really help?

The cheaters are still out there.. shall we pretend they don't exist.

And how does this thread help fighting those cheaters? By posting the same stuff over and over? All of you have been told by EA that they are dealing with cheaters and improving FF all the time. What else do you want? A cookie?

You are not forced to read here

So you can keep your sweet delusional world where every 3rd player is a cheater, developers aren't doing anything and the game is doomed? No thank you, I'd like to interfere from time to time.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

So you can keep your sweet delusional world where every 3rd player is a cheater, developers aren't doing anything and the game is doomed? No thank you, I'd like to interfere from time to time.

lol...the every 3rd remark was not mine. I even said I didn't agree with it.
    Anger blinds, not?

• Oskool_007
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2018
    Threads like this help developers guage customer satisfaction with the current cheating situation. As I said earlier, I'm very happy with FairFight's ability to detect aimbots, damage mods, recoil and spread reducers, but I'm unhappy with it's ability to detect 2d radar and wall hacks.

I keep running into the same wall hackers over and over again. Reporting them every time I see them, as do others on the server. They're still playing months later without a ban. Obviously, FairFight has major issues when it comes to detecting cheaters using external overlays. I've even read some cheaters say they've been using external overlay wallhacks in Battlefront 2 for months without a screenshot cleaner and never been banned.

It's very obvious when someone is using 2d radar and wallhacks while spectating them. They'll usually move the mouse left and right obsessively in order to line up the enemy dots in the middle of the 2d radar. They never check corners when no enemies are around them. They usually don't spot very often. They aim directly at where the enemy is before seeing them, and sometimes prefire at them through the wall.

A lot of these wall hackers are streamers. It's easy to hide external overlays from showing up on video streams. I would go into more details but my words might be misconstrued as 'encouraging cheating'. I'm not trying to do that at all, but I also feel sticking our head in the sand like ostridges isn't going to help either.
    Post edited by Oskool_007 on
  • TheNoobPolice
    1652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    Now close this please.

You do see that little FF message in the chat window when you begin playing don't you? I wouldn't call that under control with the numbers that have been getting caught. I call that a beginning or a good start. It's up to EA what happens next, but I bet many will wait to see how the next AC works before diving into the next BF title.

What!?

That's exactly why it IS under control?

So if the anti-cheat wasn't banning or detecting people, and there were no bans, the cheating would be under control?

That's like saying, the cops didn't make any arrests this month, so crime is under control!

Sorry, but that's the dumbest comment I've ever read!
  • TheNoobPolice
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    Now close this please.

What?!

That's exactly why it IS under control!

So if the anti-cheat wasn't detecting anything and there were no bans being handed out, that would mean the cheating was under control?!

That's like saying the cops didn't arrest anyone this month, so crime is under control pmsl!

No anti-cheat can't stop people from cheating, ever, it's job is to ban people when they do, not attempt to purge humanity of people who would try to cheat lol

Sorry mate but that's the dumbest comment I've ever read.

• FPSgamer69

What?!

So if the anti-cheat wasn't detecting anything and there were no bans being handed out, that would mean the cheating was under control?!

That's like saying the cops didn't arrest anyone this month, so crime is under control pmsl!

No anti-cheat can't stop people from cheating, ever, it's job is to ban people when they do, not attempt to purge humanity of people who would try to cheat lol

so if the cops catch 10 thiefs..crime IS under control?
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »

What?!

so if the cops catch 10 thiefs..crime IS under control?

Does it mean there's a large epidemic of robbery because they caught numerous theives compared to general populus?

Your never going to solve crime absolutely. Same with cheating
This discussion has been closed.