Domination Hackers

14567810»

Comments

• Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    Well that didn't take long. I hope once you calm down you are at least a bit ashamed of yourself. This is exactly why these threads should be closed as a matter of policy. The moderators can deal with you as they please.
    I have no BF4 stats as this is my first multiplayer FPS. I have written about my journey to improve my skills at length here. Maybe you should try challenging yourself a bit, might help you break that plateu.
    The guys I roll with have a totally different take on the current cheater situation. It was different a year or so ago when you last swore off this game. Then we were on the same side, check your upvotes and my post history. If you can't notice how things have improved, I can only wonder your level of awareness.
    Now close this please.

Exactly. Cheating still happens but people are getting banned very quickly now and the situation is under control. it is completely different from 6 months ago.

and I love how he wanted you to check his stats like another set of average stats proves anything to anyone XD

You do see that little FF message in the chat window when you begin playing don't you? I wouldn't call that under control with the numbers that have been getting caught. I call that a beginning or a good start. It's up to EA what happens next, but I bet many will wait to see how the next AC works before diving into the next BF title.

What?!

That's exactly why it IS under control!

So if the anti-cheat wasn't detecting anything and there were no bans being handed out, that would mean the cheating was under control?!

That's like saying the cops didn't arrest anyone this month, so crime is under control pmsl!

No anti-cheat can't stop people from cheating, ever, it's job is to ban people when they do, not attempt to purge humanity of people who would try to cheat lol

Sorry mate but that's the dumbest comment I've ever read.

You have got to be kidding me. You said it yourself, "No anti cheat can stop people from cheating" so if the number you see in the corner are the numbers being caught, how many are not? This just shows a number relative to the number of people who even try to cheat, not just getting caught. Come on man. So if there are 150 temp bans a day how many haven't been caught, and it's a temp ban. That is giving them another chance to fix the problem that got them caught so it wont be caught on to again. That is not under control. How many cheat sites have advertised that their cheats are undetectable?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14517 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I'm really thinking it is about time the thread is closed now.

I mean let's face it, All we are doing at this point in the discussion is going around in circles.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11605 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I mean let's face it, All we are doing at this point in the discussion is going around in circles.
    giphy.gif
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14517 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I'm just sat here reading this thread with a feeling of Déjà vu.

I'm so tempted to post my abandon thread gif :smiley:
  • TEKNOCODE
    11605 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I'm just sat here reading this thread with a feeling of Déjà vu.

I'm so tempted to post my abandon thread gif :smiley:
    Peer pressure! B)
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    Mecb, On

agreed. Like one poster said, this is pretty much a discussion that offers no solutions and rusn around in circles. The poster of the thread set a tone of now its hackusation vs cheating which derailed the thread.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • TheNoobPolice
    1652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, just close the fecker....
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Happy for close
  • LOLGotYerTags
    Awesome cheers.

Whilst it can be healthy to discuss important issues such as this, There's really only so many times it can go round and round until the subject has lost any meaningful motion in order to move forward.

It just turns into a thread where one says the game is infested, others will say it isnt, and some will say theres none at all because their own experiences differ.

I've said it before many times and its simply a case of sticking to well admined servers, reporting those you suspect of cheating and in turn getting those suspect cases manually looked at.

No system is infallable and there will always be the few that slip below the radar, even games where punkbuster or battleye is running has cheaters playing below the radar and not being caught ( they do eventually )

Its been a great read up to this point but I do believe we've reached a tipping point in the discussion where its infested by cheaters for some and not so much for others.

If you do have any concerns or questions, Please, Feel free to reach out about it and we'll do our best to help where possible.
This discussion has been closed.