Australian servers are all down/constantly crashing today?

Comments

• Netranger9
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still the same,tried 3 games today and within 5 mins all crashed.Is there any update on this ?,its been a full week now and starting to get annoyed.
  • SS142
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Servers still crashing, please fix EA/Dice
  • zombifiedstalker
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just played a few games on Xbox, all seemed fine.
  • FCG_Shadow
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Servers arent crashing on PC, but theyre rubberbanding, and no ranks
  • C4_AU
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    seriously, this is beyond a joke.... obviously not enough resources allocated to fix this issue.
  • Zygurt
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    All of the Aussie servers went down at 11:22pm AEST. Super annoying.
  • SubSonix
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • SumwhatKrazy
    555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Cpl_McCrumpet
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    10:20 am AEST day 7 and yes still crashing most servers are empty twice we got a server to 30 people and then crash
    just repeating EA this is DAY SEVEN that the Australian/Kiwi servers haven been unstable .
    Do you think 7 days of this is acceptable??
  • HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Game is at the end of its like. There are literally zero F;s being given. The fact that there has been no statement released here tells you all you need to know.

When battlepacks went down last patch, at least DICE eventually acknowledged it. They have had your Aussie dollar now and there are only a few of you left. So why bother?
  • KillerCoffeeCo
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dear EA and Dice,

I've loved this game and have spent so many hours playing it that one could argue it was a full time job on it's own. However, all the fun times means nothing if we as consumers come to you with a problem and you pretty much ignore it for 5 days before actually making any kind of mention or acknowledgment that it even exists.

Others may not care but, as a consumer of your products I refuse to carry on being one of yours when you've made it clear you do not truly care about your AU marketplace or it's end users. As others have stated, if this issue was in the U.S market you would have had it fixed within 1 day or 2 tops I bet.

Instead you post a very generic reply and refuse to offer any insights on what the problem could be (terrible PR). So, with that said I've just uninstalled your game (not that you'd care) and out of principal will not buy another one of your games.

For the record, I ejected once to a beloved car company which I had an affinity for. They sold me a 70k Euro Hot Hatch which pretty much was a lemon from day one. Over the years, I've retold the story of it being a lemon to more people than I can remember and never looked back. My issues with you is no different.

Maybe you will learn that how you treat your customers does have an impact on the bottom line whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.

Here are my stats: http://bf1stats.com/pc/UmmYeahNah

uninstall complete - I'm out!

Cheers.
  • emu1981
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Come on Dice, seriously, fix the servers already. I missed out on doing half of the community challenges and 2 medals that I probably won't see again before the release of the next BF and even now there is a new medal that I can easily get if I could actually play a few rounds...
  • SM_TRIBUNE
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2018
    EA YOU ARE A JOKE. You are reaffirming the gaming worlds hatred for you (YOUR CUSTOMERS). I cant wait until there is a reasonable competitor so we can collectively delight in watching this company burn. This is a consistent issue with you (BF3 server issues back in the day- terrible service and no refunds). I know you dont care as you are publicly traded, and most investment people are blind to factors other than the bottom line- but sooner or later, things will come back around. Remember who fuels that machine. *removed*
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • StarscreamUK
    7272 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I already warned you not to post profanity.
  • zakblue
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dear Dice/EA,

Are we able to get more of an official update on the server situation?
    Perhaps some transparency on what is going on (is it a ddos attack etc)

Surely the whole Oceanic region deserves more than a just a cut and paste statement considering this has been going on for the better part of a week now.
  • StarscreamUK
    7272 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Whilst I understand the frustration. Nothing other than the official response already given can be said as yet.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    DICE really should give OCE players compensation for this ... even if all of these problems are linked to i3d.net, it is still unacceptable that an entire region of players has not been able to complete even one match without serious problems for an entire week ... not to mention that there was a community challenge that they ended up missing out on.
    Post edited by Ferdinand_J_Foch on
  • A_Lill_Potato
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    They made a mistake by using a no-third party hosting model now they're trying to roll back on performance in oceania to save money!

I'm joking (mostly)
  • S_crote77
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They made a mistake by using a no-third party hosting model now they're trying to roll back on performance in oceania to save money!

I'm joking (mostly)

That's nice
This discussion has been closed.