Weekly BF

Is bf1 dead

THEARMAGEDDON24
2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I don’t want to make a purchase on a dead game that I really like so I just need reassurance whether this game is dead or not the queue are quite long didn’t know if that was a sign Ps: Bf1 is better than WW2

Comments

• skates15
    453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think it's dead, but I would get it on sale. The game is good overall, but they pretty much killed it with TTK update late in the installment and the game balance is my number one issue, it seems to be really bad right now. Also, it seems that teams no longer play the objective, so between that and balance, the game is pretty frustrating and not really rewarding. But it looks good and sounds really good.
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The game is trash, save that money.
  • Temp1st
    2464 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don’t want to make a purchase on a dead game that I really like so I just need reassurance whether this game is dead or not the queue are quite long didn’t know if that was a sign Ps: Bf1 is better than WW2

The game is in a interesting spot, As far as gun balance goes some classes really need help
    While other's are doing pretty good;

Assault is as strong as ever due to guns like the insane Smg08 after its buff, And due to the new shotgun fix's. (Still RNGs me all the time)
    Strong guns include 10AH, Automatico, Hellriegel, 1900, MP12, Ribeyrolles.

Support is in a pretty good spot as well, Their MG's kill plenty fast and a couple standout ones being MG08, M1917, Cauchat right now.
    Strong guns include BAR, MG15, MG14, Madsen.

Medic needs help sadly, Their real choices of guns are pretty limited. RSC (One of the best guns in the game), Federov, AL8, Seb06 being the only really good choices right now.

For your hill camping needs scout has a wide arrange of strong weapons to choose from. Strong options include:
    Ross (Srsly best sniper in the game now), Arisaka, SMLE, G98, Martini Henry, Vetterli 1870.
    To be real though all scout rifles are really strong in the right hands. It's a shame that 99% of people just camp with them.
  • V2Face
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The game is not dead plus do your research online before coming to the forums to post the millionth and one post about the population of BF1 simply type player count and BF1 in the search bar and viola. People are dumb....
  • Temp1st
    V2Face wrote: »
    The game is not dead plus do your research online before coming to the forums to post the millionth and one post about the population of BF1 simply type player count and BF1 in the search bar and viola. People are dumb....

"Game iz ded kek"
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    6500 playing on PC, 16000 on Xbox and 18000 on ps4 right as I post this.
  • THEARMAGEDDON24
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I did do my research I couldn’t find one up to date. It was a simple question and I saw people like you coming.
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I did do my research I couldn’t find one up to date. It was a simple question and I saw people like you coming.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/insights/population?days=30
  • Woodlbrad
    667 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would just wait for Bf V if you haven't bought bf1 yet.
  • boutneus
    2474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Come join the blueberries dude, need some fresh juice
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is dead, now move on.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Games very much still alive, certainly on console.
  • Ticket_Collector
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Not worth buying now, unless you can get it very cheap.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1835 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 is not dead... yet... if anyone says anything else is just pure trolling... The numbers are declining sure... but you will easily find servers for matches for the coming period up until the new installment of BF V and also in the future....

• KriZ_Rul3Z
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The game is trash, save that money.

Trash that you seem to have played for around 2000 hours... hard to take that statement seriously. :wink:

Ontopic: I always get into games very fast, during work hours I might have to join a short queue (1-2 minutes) or play a server a bit further away which is fine as well.
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The game is not dead but I think it is the most frustrating BF to date. The latest patches seemed to take alot of enjoyment out of playing.
    The HC crowd is not pleased because of the radical changes to the gametype and passenger gunning inside a tank is beyond annoying. Medics lose about 50% of their revive points because of the "timeout" button and the "sweetspot" for scout is just a COD gimmick. It is still the best shooter out there, but what it could have been will never be known.
  • Temp1st
    The game is not dead but I think it is the most frustrating BF to date. The latest patches seemed to take alot of enjoyment out of playing.
    The HC crowd is not pleased because of the radical changes to the gametype and passenger gunning inside a tank is beyond annoying. Medics lose about 50% of their revive points because of the "timeout" button and the "sweetspot" for scout is just a COD gimmick. It is still the best shooter out there, but what it could have been will never be known.

I think its more the fact that a lot of medic rifles now suck, At least that what it has been for me and i main Medic/Support.
  • MogwaiWarrior
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The game is definitely not dead, it's very much alive. IMO it's the best BF to date. I wouldn't hesitate to get it especially if you're a fan of the BF series.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Temp1st wrote: »

I think its more the fact that a lot of medic rifles now suck, At least that what it has been for me and i main Medic/Support.

What medic rifles were you using?
  • Temp1st
    Temp1st wrote: »

What medic rifles were you using?

I use good ones like RSC or Federov.
    Old favorites like Mondragon now suck.