medic abuse

Comments

• Skill4Reel
    316 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What is OP about a squad that can't do anything about vehicles or resupply ammo?
  • deanb1995
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    some would say OP some would say Tactics ;)
  • FF_smart27
    1927 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don't see any medic abuse. If anything, most rounds I play I see only a couple medics on each side.
  • stiny1838
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    The typical, "I am constantly getting rekt by <insert gun, class, vehicle, tactic> so it must be the game not my inability to adapt"

Here is you participation trophy OP.

I never said I was getting killed by them they are on my team too so nice try at trolling
  • stiny1838
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Skill4Reel wrote: »
    What is OP about a squad that can't do anything about vehicles or resupply ammo?
    the can't resupply ammo but they do have he rifle grenades and can easily overwhelm an armoured vehicle
  • VBALL_MVP
    5905 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    stiny1838 wrote: »
    The typical, "I am constantly getting rekt by <insert gun, class, vehicle, tactic> so it must be the game not my inability to adapt"

I never said I was getting killed by them they are on my team too so nice try at trolling

Actually it's not trolling...but now that you mention it your original post claims something is OP without any reasoning which makes it even more sad.

Here is another participation trophy for you.
  • stiny1838

Actually it's not trolling...but now that you mention it your original post claims something is OP without any reasoning which makes it even more sad.

ok the fact that the avtomat is a full auto rifle that is very good at close to mid range and can be used as a decent semi auto sniper for long range. the fact that they can constantly sit on a medkit makes it harder to kill them if just 1 of them survives a squad fight they can immediately revive the whole squad and be up to full health in no time giving them a huge advantage over a normal balanced squad. also your comments on my lack of skill are unfounded and are usually made by trolls to illicit an enraged response which makes you sad.
  • stiny1838
    deanb1995 wrote: »
    some would say OP some would say Tactics ;)

true
  • stiny1838
    smart2705 wrote: »
    I don't see any medic abuse. If anything, most rounds I play I see only a couple medics on each side.

you're lucky i was in a conquest match on a map with no vehicles and half the players were medics
  • VBALL_MVP
    5905 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

ok the fact that the avtomat is a full auto rifle that is very good at close to mid range and can be used as a decent semi auto sniper for long range. the fact that they can constantly sit on a medkit makes it harder to kill them if just 1 of them survives a squad fight they can immediately revive the whole squad and be up to full health in no time giving them a huge advantage over a normal balanced squad. also your comments on my lack of skill are unfounded and are usually made by trolls to illicit an enraged response which makes you sad.

So basically it's because you can't adapt. You do know that sitting on a medkit doesn't help if you get hit or being supressed. Also anyone can sit on a medkit so guess medkit is OP and something needs to be done with that too.

Second, you forget about balance....federov has a kick so it's not this laser of a weapon. Plus medics are useless if a vehicle comes by.

Third if you have a squad full of medics you don't have anyone to give ammo....so can't really do much once ammo is gone.

So it really sounds like you're salty...which again goes back to my original claim.....
  • sarris_bros-1978
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

So basically it's because you can't adapt. You do know that sitting on a medkit doesn't help if you get hit or being supressed. Also anyone can sit on a medkit so guess medkit is OP and something needs to be done with that too.

Second, you forget about balance....federov has a kick so it's not this laser of a weapon. Plus medics are useless if a vehicle comes by.

Third if you have a squad full of medics you don't have anyone to give ammo....so can't really do much once ammo is gone.

So it really sounds like you're salty...which again goes back to my original claim.....

If you go out of ammo, then you can easily take the dead enemy's weapon and go on!!
    (just say}!
  • stiny1838

yet again I have never said anything about being killed by them I just noticed that medic trains are still a thing as they have been used In many bf games and I'm just saying that out of a lobby of 64 people 30+ medics ruins the balance. as for vehicles I will refer you to my earlier statement about he rifle grenades. and the medics will have other players with them so they will still get resupplied by support gunners and have scouts spotting with flares . but yet again you assume I'm complaining about being killed by all the medics when I'm not . and that's 3 personal assumptions 1 about a lack of skill 2 about this being a sad topic and 3 that I'm salty. all I have done is started a conversation about something I have noticed asking if others have seen it too. but sure if your that desperate for attention keep making false assumptions.
  • stiny1838
    @WetFishDB I agree. I have noticed in infantry matches they use the medkits with 1 rifle grenade for room clearing, in vehicle matches mostly rifle grenades with 1 medic to heal. while not quite being op the medic is one of the best multi role characters, the matches where it ended up with so many medics started normally but more medics were brought in when one side started to lose then the other team try to counter by doing the same and ended with roughly 30+ medics, the medic abuse was not meant as its being abused but to give ppl an idea of the subject matter i was talking about.
  • WetFishDB
    1541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @WetFishDB I agree. I have noticed in infantry matches they use the medkits with 1 rifle grenade for room clearing, in vehicle matches mostly rifle grenades with 1 medic to heal. while not quite being op the medic is one of the best multi role characters, the matches where it ended up with so many medics started normally but more medics were brought in when one side started to lose then the other team try to counter by doing the same and ended with roughly 30+ medics, the medic abuse was not meant as its being abused but to give ppl an idea of the subject matter i was talking about.

I play a lot (or used to) and rarely run into these scenarios on Conquest. I'm sure they happen, but I'm not really sure how much of a problem they are. I do run across the usual medic train a bit more frequently (almost all with pouch/crate and syringe). My platoon often runs the same. Most of the time they are only moderately more effective than usual infantry, and really not OP. Sure, its frustrating when you kill a bunch of people and some medic runs in and revives them all - just as I'm sure it infuriates those I kill and then go on to revive the people they just downed. The irony is most people skip anyway.
    A good medic is hard to play against, just like a good tanker or pilot is. The problem with the medic is you get to see them undo all your hard work, but that's the nature of that class.
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2013 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 16
    I thought it was the snipers ruining the game. Now it's the medics? Or was that the horses?

I think they should give cavalry players a scoped rifle and a giant, horse-sized sniper's shield, to go along with their medkit.
    Also the horse should be given a scoped rifle too.

• VBALL_MVP
    I thought it was the snipers ruining the game. Now it's the medics? Or was that the horses?

I think they should give cavalry players a scoped rifle and a giant, horse-sized sniper's shield, to go along with their medkit.
    Also the horse should be given a scoped rifle too.

Can't wait what the next OP thing is. Maybe people all running around with the Kolibri?
  • SirTerrible
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    The only abuse I do as a medic is revive a blueberry in a doorway to use as bait to see what corner the guy is hiding in.

If there's one thing I do in BF1 that deserves hate from my teammates it's this. I do it all the time. Hey, it works. Not our fault it's easily the best way to tell which corner they are in.
  • Imabaka70
    2134 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    The only abuse I do as a medic is revive a blueberry in a doorway to use as bait to see what corner the guy is hiding in.

If there's one thing I do in BF1 that deserves hate from my teammates it's this. I do it all the time. Hey, it works. Not our fault it's easily the best way to tell which corner they are in.

Yup besides you don't get an extra death on your final k/d and last I knew it doesn't cost a ticket till you respawn. I tell my platoon mates all the time Rambo revive me I know where the person is and I'll try and grenade or rush and melee them.