a story of pain.

IG-Calibre
978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited April 2018
God damn the horrible grind of this game, all afternoon this has been the goal -

esGXsc0.png

after an entire afternoon gaming 18 bloomin games! -

wnwI1RC.jpg

still no debris kill, grrrrrrrrrr

Comments

• warslag
    1606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    You can do that by blasting buildings with a tank or even better use a plane.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6269 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think I did it by spamming buildings on Amiens with AT rockets and tank shells.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7053 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Look at maps that have the least buildings, more people will be concentrated there. From memory i die to debris the most on Brusilov Keep.
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2018
    nah, I got it - just pointing out that nearly 30 kills with explosives and not a single debris kill, it's almost like dice screwing with you, anyhoooo thankfully i'll not have to set foot into tdm/dom with all the sweaty's ever again in bf1, phew! still think it was the most obtuse set of objectives for a medic perk in the history of battlefield and was 100% zero craic to obtain. Grinds are not "fun" when they are forced on you. It really was a chore.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I went after those tanks instead, at least it had benefits to the team.
  • IG-Calibre
    fairplay, tbh I found the shot gun / NN requirements so soul destroying, I reckoned 5 would end it and put me out of my misery quicker than 10.
  • warslag
    1606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 2018
    I found this one really easy. I didn't do the melee kills I'm just terrible at melee and bayonet charges. I'm on the last one and I have to either destroy 50 telegraphs or play 25 rounds of Supply Drop. It's taking me ages but will probably do the telegraphs first.
  • -Antares65z
    1785 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    God damn the horrible grind of this game, all afternoon this has been the goal -

esGXsc0.png

after an entire afternoon gaming 18 bloomin games! -

wnwI1RC.jpg

still no debris kill, grrrrrrrrrr

Try playing maps like Suez and use the HE mortar and you'll rack up some debris kills by shelling the buildings where players hide. You can also use the Limpet in buildings, especially if you know some players are upstairs. Sinai is also a good map for sticking around 'C' and the buildings and mortaring and using Limpet inside buildings.
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You should instead feel sorry for me - I have the choice of five syringe kills or winning a round of rush.

Try getting a round of rush in Asia and come back to me.
  • BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Use the Ground Support Attack Plane on St Quentin Scar or some other map with a lot of buildings. Drop some flares on a flag and if you see anyone on the map, chase them into the buildings and then make the buildings collapse on them with the main cannon. It probably works with the tanks too, but the planes are easier.
  • research-kitchen
    408 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I feel your pain op i'm still trying to get that 1 done, 2 more tank destruction and i'm done. Debris should be easy dynamite every building you see.