My PTFO scores

PeterUKBolton
70 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited April 15
Just saw another thread about PTFO players and thought I would share a couple of screenshots related to the topic. I play medic. Sometimes I just run around with my needle out and do no shooting. Screenshots below. Sorry I do not know how to embed the actual images.

https://ibb.co/k9x1nS
https://ibb.co/fj6GMn

Comments

• LieutenantVixen
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Siiiiimi wrote: »
    If you saw another thread about this, and got pictures related to the topic, why on earth dont you just post them in that thread?

He's special and needs his own thread.

Literally a statwhore no better than the usual, just emphasizing his score instead of his kill count.
  • PeterUKBolton
    I can taste the salt from here lol
  • LieutenantVixen
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

I hate braggards. Almost every person who parades their stats in a game around are looking for praise and attention so they can feel superior.
  • HuwJarz
    3469 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just saw another thread about PTFO players and thought I would share a couple of screenshots related to the topic. I play medic. Sometimes I just run around with my needle out and do no shooting. Screenshots below. Sorry I do not know how to embed the actual images.

https://ibb.co/k9x1nS
    https://ibb.co/fj6GMn

Did you have a point you wanted to make?
  • GuN_sLiNgErXD15
    458 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GG’s for some great team play but without squad support you’d have just been cannon fodder.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1064 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I play medic. Sometimes I just run around with my needle out and do no shooting.

Why though? How does not shooting people suddenly make it more "PTFO" than if you weren't actually killing enemies yourself?
  • 7khsw54uw4xz
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I play medic. Sometimes I just run around with my needle out and do no shooting.

Why though? How does not shooting people suddenly make it more "PTFO" than if you weren't actually killing enemies yourself?

I can answer this one easily.....
    I run with a platoon where many players are pretty strong. I know I'm not that great at killing, I consider myself successful if I come out with a positive kd ratio. Because I know my weakness and my friends strengths. I too find myself running around with a needle more than a rifle. That alone us more help to my squad and team.
  • foff667
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Siiiiimi wrote: »
    If you saw another thread about this, and got pictures related to the topic, why on earth dont you just post them in that thread?

He's special and needs his own thread.

Literally a statwhore no better than the usual, just emphasizing his score instead of his kill count.

I could say the same about guys that go 50-0 in a light tank but their team loses by 600 tickets. If you are safely reviving teammates and winning the rounds AWESOME! If you aren't winning you might consider changing how you play. I used to see alot of medics in bf4 on locker in particular that did the same, again as long as you are winning thats cool. If you aren't winning though don't be part of the problem, become part of the solution ;-)
  • WetFishDB
    1541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 16
    GG’s for some great team play but without squad support you’d have just been cannon fodder.

My thoughts exactly. He rode on the back of other’s coat tails.
    Post edited by WetFishDB on
  • Zz_Nabu_zZ
    319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    If you don't kill anyone, you must be the kind of guy who revives in front of the ennemy
  • WetFishDB
    1541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I run with a platoon where many players are pretty strong. I know I'm not that great at killing, I consider myself successful if I come out with a positive kd ratio. Because I know my weakness and my friends strengths. I too find myself running around with a needle more than a rifle. That alone us more help to my squad and team.

Can you run around after me too ;) I don't mind doing the killing and capping flags. Admittedly, I'd rather you killed the person that got me before reviving me - but frankly I'd be pleased just to get a few extra revives :)
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I hate braggards. Almost every person who parades their stats in a game around are looking for praise and attention so they can feel superior.

LOL... says the person with the Battlefieldtracker-link embedded in his signature....
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Wow... now ppl are confusing the "Hacksaw Ridge Challenge" with PTO´ing... Congratz to OP on succeeding twice... You can send a special thanks to your mom, god and ofcourse your PxP-gang without whom it would never be possible to achieve...

*slowclap*
  • EdwinSpangler
    1100 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »

Can you run around after me too ;) I don't mind doing the killing and capping flags. Admittedly, I'd rather you killed the person that got me before reviving me - but frankly I'd be pleased just to get a few extra revives :)

Right?? WTF is the problem with getting revived "in front of an enemy"? Half the time its so chaotic that the medic is just focused on reviving.. At least you got another chance.. You would have died anyway??
  • PeterUKBolton
    I have only done it a few times. We have a constant fun “argument” in my clan (PxP) as to who the best medic is and we spoke of the Hacksaw thing so I did it a few times to see what was possible.

But yes 100% without support from the squad doing this would be very difficult.
  • SongToRememberPS
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Since when PTFO players dont use their guns? This doesnt seem PTFO unless general goal of that game was to get most reviews which it was not.
  • James-MII
    823 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That’s not good, at all. 0 kills and 3 deaths?
  • James-MII
    823 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

LOL... says the person with the Battlefieldtracker-link embedded in his signature....

I know right the irony is incredible
  • IG-Calibre
    939 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 16
    was thinking it would be kinda cool if you could run medic with no main weapon & just a pistol and gain the speed boost from the stim syringe which would stack obviously & a quicker cooldown on the slide. also I really notice the boost now that I have the perk, but, I've never really noticed it as a player being revived by someone else with the perk before unlocking it.