Which are your favorite new weapon skins

rocketjumper420
27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Me personally im loving the new medic m1907 skin. Missed out on the fighting first BAR, though I tried hard to get it.

Comments

• Chillmatik_86
    2143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Me personally im loving the new medic m1907 skin. Missed out on the fighting first BAR, though I tried hard to get it.

M1907 looks amazing indeed, i love it. Tho' i kind of wish the Kulak (Obrez) would be available on all weapons, that one is the nicest detailed looking to me.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1095 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The Weaponskin Paradox 2018:

BF4... Black guns looks soo boring give us pink zebra stripes

HARDLINE: Pink zebra stripes? Meh´ is this COD?

BF1... 1½ years into the game: WOW those BLACK weaponskins are AMAZE´BALLS!!
  • Moorlander
    I like the Mari on the Arisaka.
  • azelenkin0306
    235 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    New Legendary black skin for Gewehr M.95 Infantry looks really good and it's much better than previous Legendary M.95 skin.
  • EV1L_0TT0
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm annoyed that it took a year and a half to get 1 Mondragon skin. Basically the main gun I used during that time. Once I stopped playing medic to rank up Assault and Support; I got one a few months later.

I like the Gold and Finely Ornamented skins.
  • The_BERG_366
    1357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I think the black skins are overrated like crazy... they're just... black. much prefere the silver and dark wooden skins (thst exist for the bar and martini Henry for example) and the legendary skins of the French guns. also the ptfo skins look nice along with the hellfighter and care package skins for the m1911. these are my favourites and hence I don't like any of the new legendary ones. there are some nice rare ones but they weren't added to a revision yet.
  • MayorMarionBarry
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The legendary for the M1917 Trench Carbine. I think it's the "Rohr"?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/D85mUaLCCyk/maxresdefault.jpg

Absolutely beautiful.
  • Imabaka70
    1430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I usually go for what looks good to me.
    My obrez has a special skin looks like polished brass/gold.
    The m1903 has the black skin
    The rsc is a cherry wood and silver metal
    The martini is either silver and wood or the black and gold.

Though the new all black skins I really do like.
  • rocketjumper420
    Finally got the black cei rigoti after approximately opening 10 superior battlepacks. So worth it. Now I need the one for the autolading 8.25. Loving that gun. Has that one been available yet?
  • WetFishDB
    745 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I do like the look of the new black skins (got the ones that came up), just wish they had one for the Howell and Federov really. I think its just the fact they are new though, I generally love the dark brown wood and silver metal skins - unfortunately they don't have one of those for either of those guns either :(
  • WetFishDB
    745 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I think the black skins are overrated like crazy... they're just... black. much prefere the silver and dark wooden skins (thst exist for the bar and martini Henry for example) and the legendary skins of the French guns. also the ptfo skins look nice along with the hellfighter and care package skins for the m1911. these are my favourites and hence I don't like any of the new legendary ones. there are some nice rare ones but they weren't added to a revision yet.

Yeah, I think its because they are new. I lie the silver and dark wood ones. Wish there were more of them for the guns I main though.
  • IamSoSorry59
    61 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I like the gaz nade skin most.

https://static.gamma.nl/dam/189530/22
  • amarian91
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I really like the new skins but the revisions only include a small fraction of them. I really liked the Canadian Cur for the Huot Automatic but they never added it to a revision and now it's missing from the list of skins. I guess they deleted some content that got rushed and wasn't ready. So I can't get that one but I got the Pimple..which is a really dumb name.
  • Ploodovic
    840 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I like the silver and grey ones.
  • rocketjumper420
    Any one know when the "S & M" Auto loading 8.35 skin is comin out
  • 2Z77767
    38 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 15
    I know it's not new, but I recently got The Care Package M1911, that "Super Rare" skin, well I can tell you it has not helped my aim at all. :*

I'm sure I saw some new Martini Hendry Skins in the Scout Revision Battlepack, something "Red", "Red Rocket"? Of do I have Gameritis?
  • rocketjumper420
    Just got the black skin for the gewher 95 from a regular battlepack. Would suggest buying a bunch of these rather than buy say 3 superior battlepacks
  • Ploodovic
    840 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just got the black skin for the gewher 95 from a regular battlepack. Would suggest buying a bunch of these rather than buy say 3 superior battlepacks

If you want the legendary skins, I’d definitely say buy the superior packs. The odds of pulling a legendary skin in a regular pack is not great.
  • rocketjumper420
    Gonna try it if I ever have a lot of scraps again
  • FightinFinn187
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I prefer any of the skins that have the dark wood grain with chrome metal. The gold is just to gaudy for me.