BF1 Companion Website dosnt show up anymore

Sch4llo
17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited April 2018
Companion Webside dosent show up anymore...still in charging

https://www.battlefield.com/it-it/companion

https://imgur.com/a/UcTNA

Do you guys have the same problem? any FIX?

Comments

• Sch4llo
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    he any news?
  • Mullypenny2
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have not been able to get to my career page at the Battlefield 1 website since yesterday, though I can view other pages here, such as the forums.
  • Sch4llo
    me too, is a bug or is definitive?
  • Sch4llo
    Today still not working...
  • osodit2
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same for me guys.
  • Sch4llo
    and noone responding about that
  • TamKingski
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully they have scrapped the companion app/website and EA/Dice have finally realised that players want thier loadouts and stats easily accessible in-game instead of having to use outside sources and websites that may or may not be secure enough to ensure our private data isnt stolen/abused. But then again this is EA/Dice,whats best for customers usually isnt the mindset they use.
  • Sch4llo
    TamKingski wrote: »
    Hopefully they have scrapped the companion app/website and EA/Dice have finally realised that players want thier loadouts and stats easily accessible in-game instead of having to use outside sources and websites that may or may not be secure enough to ensure our private data isnt stolen/abused. But then again this is EA/Dice,whats best for customers usually isnt the mindset they use.

so do you think is no more possibile acess tru the website?
  • old_verner
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    yep - me to!
    have tried chrome, edge and opera.
    :-I
  • old_verner
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fix - kinda!
    - workes for me - some of the times:
    tap the profile icon top right and sign in again.
    Apparently you have to do this every time you open the browser.
  • RayD_O1
    1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    old_verner wrote: »
    Fix - kinda!
    - workes for me - some of the times:
    tap the profile icon top right and sign in again.
    Apparently you have to do this every time you open the browser.

Yeah that worked for me too.
  • Sch4llo
    upped
  • Sch4llo
    Upped
  • Sch4llo
    Still down
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Works fine for me, I just checked. Try signing out and back in.
  • jrmpt
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • Mullypenny2
    Still doesn't work for me. All I ever even use the website for is making and changing "emblem" insignia but I'd like to do that like I used to.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    jrmpt wrote: »

This shows nothing confirming a problem. I am able to use mine still.
    Did you log out/sign out and back in? This often updates it and shows you career again.
    Also make sure your settings are set to the right platform.
  • Mullypenny2
    Seems to work again for now; just had to navigate other pages first.
  • ElliotLH
    9546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still not working for me on any browser as every time I try to log in I just get sent right back to the login page again.