what Is up with all these unranked and private games lately

foxmuldertwobob
124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I join a Dice official game only to find I can not use any of the weapons I have unlocked and at the end of the it comes up saying unranked and private game and each time I try to sport in to a vehicle of any kind I’m kicked from the game,doses anyone know what is going on please.

Comments

• dA_9_eL_81
    1837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Unranked and private servers are usually protected by passwords in order to keep random BK´s out of the lobby...
    Your post somehow indicates that this has happened more than one time?

The serverbrowser clearly states if you join an official (DICE), (MIXED) or any of the other DLC-rotations...

So I don´t think its Dice fault, when you try joining on private servers... or did you get into an Official Dice Custom server?

• Rooperto
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2018
    I think this might help (not sure if you're in AU servers?);

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/139730/australian-servers-are-all-down-constantly-crashing-today/p1

Has been happening to me too.
  • davyanderson
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's been happening to me a lot recently. I'm in NZ. I mistook it for regular servers crashing and kicking me out when selecting a vehicle, but turns out it's these crap private/unranoed servers which I never asked to join.
  • foxmuldertwobob
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you for the feedback and yes it is happening on most AUS severes since last week,I’m will try a Japanese sever and see how I go with that I hope the problem is fixed soon here in AUS,as I’m haven’t had a decent game in quite awhile.
  • mollyfrank1
    158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After advice from another poster I go through servers to find a game that is running. I've gone into private games numerous times (yesterday was last time) with no password asked for. Yes I get disconnected from the server if I use any vehicle. Reduces gameplay as I don't know what type of game I'm in. But better than wasting time getting put into games with not enough players.
  • soobs58
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've been getting the same,dont spend all that time unlocking weapon I want not too b able too use it,whats happening