horse riders need a serious nerfing

12346»

Comments

• crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Op is the T800 of trolls. Primitive design. His CPU preset is 'read-only', cannot be upgraded.

your assumptions are based on your own self satisfaction, reimbursed by the group around you sporting in the same great achievement. but when you masterbate, do you score big every time and high five yourself, or call one another to tell eachother you just found a hand to screw and want to exchange techniques?

awaiting your comments on my next two threads...

But you already have two threads stating how you feel cavalry is invincible. How many more do you need?
  • Imabaka70
    1947 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ya know for such a invincible God class that must mean I am better than a god since I downed 13 Calvery players tonight just using my single action rifle or my obrez
  • MayorMarionBarry
    1989 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Horses are terrible people.
  • Imabaka70
    1947 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Horses are terrible people.

*chokes on tea* points at horse ....... Murderer you poisoned me
  • Ironlions
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Horse HP needs to be cut at least in half, they can shrug off tank shells its insane. Also, how to kill horse? Am I just ****? Doing it wrong? Teach me wise masters!
  • TEKNOCODE
    7685 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ironlions wrote: »
    Horse HP needs to be cut at least in half, they can shrug off tank shells its insane. Also, how to kill horse? Am I just ****? Doing it wrong? Teach me wise masters!
    Shoot the rider, not the horse. Cavalry has been nerfed into oblivion thanks to the cryhards.
  • trm6
    271 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love how players will spam at my horse with the HR and get billy clubbed by a dude standing right on top of them
  • Saddisticspeller
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Tank shells OHK Calvary, you're just missing.
  • mrtwotimes
    449 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a horse.

dodgeball-wrench-throw.jpg
  • KarmaKinetic
    979 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 17
    Op is the T800 of trolls. Primitive design. His CPU preset is 'read-only', cannot be upgraded.

your assumptions are based on your own self satisfaction, reimbursed by the group around you sporting in the same great achievement. but when you masterbate, do you score big every time and high five yourself, or call one another to tell eachother you just found a hand to screw and want to exchange techniques?

awaiting your comments on my next two threads...

200w.gif

• crswipe
    This thread might be getting a little... "out of hand", if I may.

• SongToRememberPS
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nerf horses, hellrigels, whatever other weapons, planes one by one, tanks, classes and so on. Then repeat. But its still not enough, need to find way to nerf enemy teams permanently too. When will you crybabys understand that game cannot adapt to each of your play style, but you need to adapt and learn to play or just enjoy it as it is.
  • KarmaKinetic
    979 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Nerf horses, hellrigels, whatever other weapons, planes one by one, tanks, classes and so on. Then repeat. But its still not enough, need to find way to nerf enemy teams permanently too. When will you crybabys understand that game cannot adapt to each of your play style, but you need to adapt and learn to play or just enjoy it as it is.

word bra
  • crswipe
    Three...
  • BaronVonGoon
    4455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    crswipe wrote: »
    Three...

Loool you're right that is 3.
  • SlugSniper
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is how I envision the balancing procedure:

• MayorMarionBarry
    1989 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hashtag Hellriegel for Cavalry!

Who's with me?
  • KarmaKinetic
    edited April 24

funny, I ccan kill them with one good hit