Proximity recon kit

Elite_Guard_Yuto
35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited April 2018
What's point of a helmet decoy? What is the area marked around it on minimap?

Found the info.
Post edited by Elite_Guard_Yuto on

Comments

• dA_9_eL_81
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The decoy will mark enemy movement on the minimap... Very helpful to get Intel about from where to expect the enemy push onto an obj.
  • Psychopski
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 2018
    With just a single objective and such tiny maps, spotting flares are already horrifically OP on Incursions. So we also have to contend with being spotted by proximity recon kits??

Guys, there’s only one objective and the maps are entirely too small for flares or for any other form of automated spotting! One objective!

The one match I tried I was marked by enemy spotting flares the entire time I played near the lone objective and died as a result of being “perma-spotted” several times prior to rage quitting.

I see no skill involved when it’s kill and death via omnipresent blips on minimaps as being the primary method of game play.

Personally I’m not a fan of 5 v 5 and fighting over a lone objective on such tiny maps. I’ll give it another go if spotting flares are removed or if we get the option to run the Inconspicuous perk on all of our builds. If not I’ll never play another Incursion, ever. Being “perma-spotted” on enemy minimaps is garbage game play IMO.

Actually I’d like to see the minimap and spotting turned off on such small maps. More time hunting enemies and less time staring at minimaps please.
  • sammyhouck
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bro the MP trench is enough lol