Weekly BF

PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• Raif71
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :) Look forward to hearing the details etc. safe move !! Welcome Home!!!
  • Raif71
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    New Event coming!! get in Teamspeak to learn all the details!!! You won't want to miss it!!! :o
  • SadisticMike
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    HEy guys! its mike, been playing on the server for a week or two now. i was just banned for some reason, nobody talked to me or anything. i just want to maybe talk to someone and figure things out. i really enjoyed playing with yall. and to my knowledge i didnt do anything wrong.
  • SadisticMike
    gotten past my original shock phase. now im a little angry about it. if someone was complaining about something i did i would have appreciated it if one of y'all had let me know so i could change instead of just straight up banning me. no warning. not even a message. just a ban. on a lighter note for anyone interested in joining this clan. have less than a 1.4 k/d and these are a great bunch of guys. i really enjoyed my week or so i had been hanging out with y'all and i looked forward to many more weeks. great community, its gonna take me a couple months to get over this one.
  • Gio_Strife
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    @GUNNY1966 hello, i would like to know if there is the posibility of me being able to play on your "killem & chillem USA/Canada only" servers. I've been politely told by one of your admins, that it is USA/Canada only to make sure everyone has low ping. I live in Dominican Republic and I have 30 to 35 ms on your servers. i would like to know if there could be an exception to the rule, for the sake of friendly good playing.

Guided nicely by the admin "fair"(as i remember) i adress to you @GUNNY1966 on this forum.

Thanks, regardless of your future answer.
    my battlelog profile :T
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Gio_Strife/
  • MackXV
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited April 2018
    Hello @GUNNY1966
    I believe me and KitKatKit were unfairly banner by Raif. Last night (4/8/18) KitKatKit and I were recording some footage in another server altogether, when we were pulled into the channel Raif was in by her. I was then asked what we were doing, explained, and with no reply was banned under a minute. Could I get unbanned from Teamspeak to talk to someone about my ban, or at least to get an explanation as to why I was banned?
    Post edited by MackXV on
  • Raif71
    There is no discussion to be had.
    The ban was decided long before, you just made it easier by your "additional" activities.
    You were never "pulled into" any channel.
    Typical, you only see things from your self centered point of view. Another reason why "you are not a good fit".

Go find your own Teamspeak, with your own server that you can be the boss of everyone. For real.
    Not just by throwing your weight around. Oh that's right you didn't have any weight to throw.

You were a guest that bullied kids and disrespected admin when you couldn't have your own way .
    For the record, stop chasing down kids to do your bidding.
    Your reason that was clearly written to you.... which you both saw when you tried to join into the servers;
    as well as when you were kicked: "Not a good fit for us" bottom line.
    As was stated in the beginning... no discussion to be had. Your ban was decided by multiple Admin.
  • Raif71
    Hey Guys,
    If you are still drooling over the DICE LA CAMO, check us out!!
    We will be having one of our "Famous Events" upcoming soon!!!
    You must be in Teamspeak to participate! Details will be revealed there!

FYI - We STILL have 3 servers up and running 24/7!!
    a 10 man - international - most maps
    #2 - Conquest Large with an occasional Dom and CTF thrown in for variety.... (ALL CONQUEST MAPS ARE PLAYED, which one would you like?)
    #3 - Run and Gun - TDM, Dom, OBliteration ( don't know? come find out!!), CTF (Again, all maps are open to play ... by request IF in Teamspeak)

Weekend is upon us!!!
    Come join the fun!!! Hope to see you there!!

Hackers, don't waste your time, the server runs anti-hack software and has ACTIVE Admin (s)
  • Highflier3208
    Good morning to the Admin of the killem and chillem servers. My name in the forums is the same as my name in game. I was banned last night 4/14/18. I am unsure what exactly the ban was for, so I would like to apologize for anything offensive I may have said would like to communicate with you to potentially have my ban lifted. I am willing to cooperate to the best of my ability and hope to speak with you soon.
  • GUNNY1966
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Your stats were flagged by the server! According to our cheat detector you have previously been banned via anticheat! Better you find out why then reply!
  • Raif71
    edited May 2018
    Gunny's Buddies is alive and well!! We play actively on Killem & Chillem ... there are 3 servers!
    #1 for International players (10 man)
    #2 for Conquest maps -all maps get played (32 man)
    #3 all the run and gun maps (32 man)

People in the K&C Teamspeak have priority in map and mode selection on all servers.

While Teamspeak 3 is a priority and mandatory , your game play will be greatly enhanced !
    this is NOT a "kiddy" server, most players are "seasoned"...

New to the game?? no problem!! We have lots of help for you to learn the game and have some fun!

Most of the players are online after 4 CST daily and all day on Weekends.
    We offer 32 man servers, with 60 hz gameplay. Stop by and say "Hi"
  • chubchub29
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    well I was playing in one of the killem servers and was randomly banned for no reason. that sucks. was having a good time.
    Post edited by chubchub29 on
  • Raif71
    edited May 2018
    Chub, apparently you received a temp ban ... guess there was something they wanted you to ?fix?change? were you in Teamspeak?
    Not sure what might have triggered that... if you come in to the Teamspeak channel I would be happy to talk with you....
    I will be available in the TS after 6 p.m. CST tomorrow....
  • chubchub29
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for the reply. The only thing I can think of is that I wasn't in team speak.
  • Raif71
    Glad you were able to get in...
  • Highflier3208
    GUNNY1966 wrote: »
    Your stats were flagged by the server! According to our cheat detector you have previously been banned via anticheat! Better you find out why then reply!

I'm not sure where that information on my ban history came from, but I have never been banned that I am aware of. When it comes to my stats I had a lucky game with the scar-H sv and got 40 kill in domination, I was not cheating and I was warned by admin, therefore I switched weapons and only got 4 or 5 more kills that round. Also the ban message I received told me I was banned by Raif71.
  • Grunt_565
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    About two weeks ago i was banned from the TS without warning or a reason when attempting to contact an admin through the platoon chat to find out the reason none could be given i don't understand what i possibly did to get a ban i followed all rules and guidelines put forth. This is the only server chain i played on and enjoyed would love to be able to get back on.
  • AB_Lbolls
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    i could join i need some help with some assignments
  • GUNNY1966
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well I've been away for quite some time & members have been asking why? Here are the details! I've been remodeling the house & working 12 hr. days for the past three months along with all my many other issues I just don't have the time to play unfortunately. It's been a VERY ROUGH year in that Harley-Davidson has decided the K.C. Plant will close therefore I will be loosing my job I've had for the past 20 years & the uncertainty that goes along with all this is quite a pain in the ****! So far I have had 3 job offers of which I would have to relocate which means I have to prepare the house for sale & that along with everything else requires a monumental task. NO I do not know exactly what I'm going to accept yet but all 3 of the offers are decent, I just have to weigh all the pro's & con's & go with what best suits my individual needs. It's been a rough year & with everything that's going on it's been a **** to say the least. I will however take a break as often as possible & yes you will still see me from time to time! I've not had time to devote to the BF5 to see where we are headed but I will stay in touch as much as possible! Thank You, GUNNY
  • Raif71
    Gunny, we are here when yo can be, everyone misses you!! As to BF5 - there will be a reveal May 23 at 1PS , 10 CST (pm?? not clear....) Jack frags has a good video discussing recent info her received... her eis the link for you and anyone else interested ... it is a good bit of information...