Most of the maps should be made free for everyone

Scruffy_McGuffy
504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I bought Premium over a year ago for full price and I frequently can't find matches in modes and maps that I enjoy playing. This is US, PS4. For example the Marne Operation with Soissons and Rupture, that's one of my favorite Ops. Zero servers yesterday each time I checked. Similar story with Frontlines, limited options. I'd rather play with the tightwads and cheapskates than not play at all. Thoughts?

Comments

• stiII_no_name
    540 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Most? All of them.

Either people have paid the full price, then they've already played a lot on them or they bought it late like me, then they paid a very low price.
  • Scruffy_McGuffy
    504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well, I could imagine some people getting upset at paying full price for Premium and then the most recent DLC going free a few weeks after launch.
  • TheGM86
    915 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maps should always be free. it just splits the community and you are either gonna have empty maps or a dead game.
  • skipperdog106
    389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    At this stage they should be all free ive premium and I’ve got my money’s worth by now ,i wouldn’t care if they did
  • jrmpt
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Once all TSNP maps are added to the base game, I'll only play base CQ and frontlines ^^
  • IDazzlerazzle
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thoughts?

Majority of people don't play operations

• trip1ex
    5227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They are making the tsnp maps free now. Baby steps.
  • Woodlbrad
    744 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully they make all maps free after or right before bf2018 is released so it doesn't completely die off.
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I agree here. All of the maps should be free now. I bought premium and I don't regret any cent I paid for it. It played these maps for months now and I am not bored by them. The main problem is, it gets hard to find servers running them. So I had my early access and now everyone should have those maps.
  • louismaxy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Absolutely release all the premium content, this is easily my favourite BF game and been playing since 2005 BF2 on the pc. Segregating the community is clearly a silly thing to do from a consumers point. From a multinational company's point of view getting people to pay still with the view of a new BF coming out soon does this make financial sense?
    Anyhoo yeah release the content I want to see more populated servers