Missing vehicles

PegasusR7
67 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I am missing the: AA artillery truck, the mortar truck and mortar tank. Also, I may be missing the fighter aircraft. I select fighter aircraft during game, but it seems slow. When I am shot down, the aircraft avatar shows a biplane, not the fighter triplane.

Comments

• iano1978
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PegasusR7 wrote: »
    I am missing the: AA artillery truck, the mortar truck and mortar tank. Also, I may be missing the fighter aircraft. I select fighter aircraft during game, but it seems slow. When I am shot down, the aircraft avatar shows a biplane, not the fighter triplane.

The Fighter is different for each faction, German has Tri plane and British has Bi plane for example. (see planes below)
    What do you mean that you are missing the other vehicles?

PAfaFig.png
  • PegasusR7
    I'll play a map that other players have the DR.1 Fighter. But when I select the fighter option, it is not the DR.1, it is not an option on my menu. So how come they have it and I don't? And why do I not have the Anti-aircraft truck, mortar truck and mortar tank?
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You do need to buy the different types of any vehicle with war bonds. I had to anyway
  • PegasusR7
    I can buy weapons skins and weapons. But there is no option to buy tanks or trucks.
  • PegasusR7
    To EA/Dice game advisors, I was sent to this forum for assistance in getting missing content. I AM NOT getting assistance. What do I need to do about getting the missing trucks and tanks???
  • PegasusR7
  • crswipe
    To EA/Dice game advisors, I was sent to this forum for assistance in getting missing content. I AM NOT getting assistance. What do I need to do about getting the missing trucks and tanks???

In the respawn screen, when vehicles are there, look at the different types and see if you can do it there. I believe I did mine on the companion app.
  • ElliotLH
    9588 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @PegasusR7 Never listen to customer services when they tell you to post here, as the other players here can't do much to help you other than giving random advice. That's a customer services cop-out plain and simple.

If you cannot locate the vehicles you are missing when customising vehicles in a match (as crswipe has suggested) then you would need to go back to support.
  • PegasusR7
    @ElliotLH yeah, that's what I thought. I actually filed a complaint with the BBB.org in California over their last screw up. I'll probably have to do it again here.
  • ElliotLH
    9588 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well hopefully it won't come to that but it'd definitely be worth asking for your case to be escalated. Best of luck getting it sorted.
  • crswipe
    @ElliotLH yeah, that's what I thought. I actually filed a complaint with the BBB.org in California over their last screw up. I'll probably have to do it again here.

Did you check out the in game menu for vehicles yet? If you select a package and its locked, all you need is enough war bonds to unlock them.
  • PegasusR7
    "Did you check out the in game menu for vehicles yet? If you select a package and its locked, all you need is enough war bonds to unlock them".I've had the game for over a year. I have NEVER had these 3 vehicles. And I currently have 3800 war bonds.
  • PegasusR7
    OK, now that I have "BF1 Companion" up and running, I have found a big problem. When I went to the load out screen on BF1 Companion, I found this. I did not have the: 1) anti-aircraft artillery truck, 2) the mortar artillery truck, 3) the mortar tank, 4)squad support landship, 5) tank hunter landship, 6) airship buster attack plane, 7) tank hunter attack plane, 8) fighter plane "bomber killer", 9) fighter plane "trench fighter", 10) FT-17 "flanker tank", 11) FT-17 "howitzer tank", 12) heavy "breakthrough tank", 13) heavy "flame thrower" tank, 14) 'firestorm bomber", or 15) "torpedo bomber" I had none of these, but all were unlocked thru the Companion app on my Android. Some other classes were fully loaded, so why some and not others? But here is where the big problem comes in. There is no load out screen on my Xbox One console for any vehicles. That option tab is absent.
  • PegasusR7
    Let me emphasize this... THERE IS NO VEHICLE LOAD OUT OPTION ON MY XBOX ONE CONSOLE FOR VEHICLES. On the "Customize Assault" screen, there is options for the assault, medic, support and infantry. But nothing for vehicles, Nothing! I did not know what I was missing out on until I opened this app (Thank you crswipe). I am going to try to get a screen shot of the "Customize Soldier" page and post, so that others will see this! This on Xbox One and the Companion app do not square.
  • PegasusR7
    What I have noticed on the missing vehicle classes, is ONLY the first field for that vehicle was populated. Anything below that field was the missing options. Kinda what I have seen in other computer programs that have run amok and only populate the first field or first line. So if this is wrong on my console, what else is wrong?
  • crswipe
    Its is in the in game menu in the vehicle selection in The respawn menu, as so many of us have tried to tell you in the three threads you have put up in the past four days. Most of us figured that one on our own simply by exploring the options available. Read the responses you get instead of flying off the handle for your own errors.
  • PegasusR7
    I have had the game for over a year. It is not present in the respawn menu. Never has been. If it was, why would it show as "Locked" then when I found these in the Companion App?
  • PegasusR7
    Also crswipe, I did give you credit for telling me about the Companion App, I am perplexed as to why the "Experts" at EA could not tell me this....
  • ElliotLH
    edited April 2018
    There are two ways to customise vehicles in this game:

1 - Use the Companion app. Select 'Customise Loadout', scroll along to the vehicles tab and select the individual vehicles to be given the option to purchase with your warbonds. This will then sync to the game next time you log on.

2 - Join a match. From the respawn screen scroll to a vehicle which is displaying on your base-spawn or an owned flag (doesn't matter if one is available or not) and click the option to customise. You can then scroll through the different packages and purchase the ones you need. I made a video, below, to give you the general idea, but as I bought all the vehicles a long time ago I can't show you the purchasing process.

• crswipe
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    There are two ways to customise vehicles in this game:

1 - Use the Companion app. Select 'Customise Loadout', scroll along to the vehicles tab and select the individual vehicles to be given the option to purchase with your warbonds. This will then sync to the game next time you log on.

2 - Join a match. From the respawn screen scroll to a vehicle which is displaying on your base-spawn or an owned flag (doesn't matter if one is available or not) and click the option to customise. You can then scroll through the different packages and purchase the ones you need. I made a video, below, to give you the general idea, but as I bought all the vehicles a long time ago I can't show you the purchasing process.

That's it in a nutshell. Bang on, bullseye, headshot, OHK, nailed it, and like in Killer Instinct... Ultraaaaaaa!!!!!