Anzac Day 25th April 2018

PvtJohnTowle
1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
The reason we have ANZAC day in Australia and public holiday is because of the Gallipoli Campaign and Australian and New Zealanders landing at ANZAC Cove on the 25th April 1915

Comments

• Lewk86
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Lest we forget.
  • Metal_Jockets
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We must never forget the sacrifice that the past generations have done for this magnificent country of ours..we should also never forget the people that send our youth to war.. for they must be held accountable for their actions.. Its cause of them we mourn.
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I remember at work the day 100 years after the start of WW1 I mentioned to my teenaged coworker that, "Wow! It's been 100 years since World War One was started!". He just looked at me and said, " So?". No idea just how much that one day had really changed the world forever.
  • DingoKillr
    4356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    100 years ago 2 Australian Brigades (13th and 15th) attacked German lines at night with no Artillery, Tank or Plane support and won forcing the Germans to retreat. The day before the 1st tank v tank battle occurred stopping the German advance. No matter how you look at those 2 battles was the start of Germanys demise.
  • Blazcowitz43
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lest We forget