A big problem just discovered.

PegasusR7
67 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited July 2018
Deleted.
Post edited by PegasusR7 on

Comments

• sadboyltd
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    you have to be in game and have the vehicle selected to edit it for some reason AFAIK
  • bleachee
    976 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yep. Must be done in game or on an empty server. Been this way since launch. It would be a nice feature to say the least but it took a backseat to a bunch of other nonsense like TTK 2.0, Afflictions, etc. At launch there wasn't even a customize soldier tab.
  • PegasusR7
    67 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Subversa29a Was never in game, ever. The vehicle spotting ring only showed the first "basic" vehicle. Never any of the variants, ever. And when I activated the Companion App on my Android yesterday, it showed all these variant vehicles "Locked". So if these were locked, I assume they would not have been present or usable in game anyways.
  • ElliotLH
    9602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I provided you with the steps and a brief video on your other post.
  • iano1978
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Just stop mate. If he cant take the clear advice in one of his many other threads he's not going to figure it out in this one.
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    iano1978 wrote: »

Just stop mate. If he cant take the clear advice in one of his many other threads he's not going to figure it out in this one.

I agree. His loss, our gain.
  • ElliotLH
    9602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    iano1978 wrote: »

Yep, think that's what I'll do. I was beginning to get flashbacks of working customer services anyway :D .