Weekly BF

Hey you, Yeah YOU! stop playing with friends.

2»

Comments

• MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What are friends
  • trip1ex
    4909 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018

robmcewen wrote: »
    I find the Billy no mates shaming in this game disgusting, humanity's ability to use teamwork has been proven OP in history. Which has lead to humans to become the dominant species on earth robbing the nobel Sloths of its rightfully place as master of all they survey.

A big thanks must be said to all the corner camping hill humping oblivious player that have taken a stand against teamwork in BATTLEFIELD 1. I just hope that DICE do the right thing and not only remove the ability to play the game with friends but also squads and EVEN TEAMS will be removed from the next game.

They already removed even teams from BF1. :)

• 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What are friends
    I’ve seriously been playing on pc by myself because I feel like I hold my friends back. Trying to get better though. Not fun when you die constantly :/
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    [quote
    trip1ex wrote: »
    robmcewen wrote: »
    I find the Billy no mates shaming in this game disgusting, humanity's ability to use teamwork has been proven OP in history. Which has lead to humans to become the dominant species on earth robbing the nobel Sloths of its rightfully place as master of all they survey.

A big thanks must be said to all the corner camping hill humping oblivious player that have taken a stand against teamwork in BATTLEFIELD 1. I just hope that DICE do the right thing and not only remove the ability to play the game with friends but also squads and EVEN TEAMS will be removed from the next game.

They already removed even teams from BF1. :)

Suppose your right, but more work needs to do to make the game more fair on players that can't work as part of a team.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    68Keif wrote: »
    What are friends
    I’ve seriously been playing on pc by myself because I feel like I hold my friends back. Trying to get better though. Not fun when you die constantly :/

I just started playing on pc and have no mic since it’s on the ps4. But I usually just play by myself as well.
  • Trokey66
    8560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What are friends

We know you like seriously 'playing' with yourself on PC but such talk is not allowed around here.
  • trip1ex
    4909 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    What are friends

We know you like seriously 'playing' with yourself on PC but such talk is not allowed around here.

yeah this is a family forum )(*^()^*)!!
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    What are friends

But SERIOUSLY
  • Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    add me on xbox
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3765 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What are friends

Stahp!
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    add me on xbox

"Slap hands, slap hands!"
  • The_BERG_366
    2427 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TheGM86 wrote: »
    One thing ruining this game faster than dice ever could is groups of people playing together. Multiple sessions ruined by people who call each other friends infecting this game with the poison of Teamwork. This is battlefield and the last thing anybody wants is teamwork ruining the franchise. What was once an juggernaut of the skies is rendered a smoking wreck because two YES 2! people team up and shot it out of the sky. 2 people shouldn't be so overpowered, not to mention the brokenness of 3 people working together. Dice please reconsider your position and remove friends from future titles, Battlefield was never meant to be played this way.

what is the point of this? it isn't funny in any way.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    One thing ruining this game faster than dice ever could is groups of people playing together. Multiple sessions ruined by people who call each other friends infecting this game with the poison of Teamwork. This is battlefield and the last thing anybody wants is teamwork ruining the franchise. What was once an juggernaut of the skies is rendered a smoking wreck because two YES 2! people team up and shot it out of the sky. 2 people shouldn't be so overpowered, not to mention the brokenness of 3 people working together. Dice please reconsider your position and remove friends from future titles, Battlefield was never meant to be played this way.

If you've every been accused of cheating by a window licker because you're playing with friend or two its very funny.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

If you've every been accused of cheating by a window licker because you're playing with friend or two its very funny.

Had one friendly old chap message me and several of my platoon mates all kind of friendly words saying we ruined a game when they went 6-34 and their team actually beat us pretty good.