Weekly BF

Calvary

SharpPenetration
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
How do i get the black horse? Im rank 50

Comments

• KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If Im not mistaken it's only for premium.
    But Im drunk so probably mistaken ;p
  • Sir-Praise-a-lot
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 2018
    Black horse was a pre-order deluxe edition bonus if I recall correctly (like the Red Baron, Lawrence of Arabia SMLE, Hellfighter and Behemoth skins). You can unlock a white one though by reaching rank 10 with Cav.
    Post edited by Sir-Praise-a-lot on
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You might have to settle for the Calgary, a painted canadian moose.
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Black horse was a pre-order bonus if I recall correctly (like the Red Baron, Lawrence of Arabia SMLE, Hellfighter and Behemoth skins). You can unlock a white one though by reaching rank 10 with Cav.

I have all of those, except Behemoth skins. There are behemoth skins?!?
    Anyway, I didnt preorder, I bought the game and premium in september I think. 2017
  • Sir-Praise-a-lot
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Well maybe not pre-order but probably deluxe edition. Something of that sort. And yes there are supposed to be Behemoth skins. You can't see/equip them in any menu, they would automatically be applied when you spawn in as driver. Though I can only remember noticing a skin on a dreadnaught (looking like the dazzel skins of tanks).
  • KarmaKinetic
    Forgot to mention: i have the black horse. Think I bought a revolution key, but I never preordered.
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Forgot to mention: i have the black horse. Think I bought a revolution key, but I never preordered.

I thought you got the black horse skin by finishing the campaign...maybe not though.
  • KarmaKinetic
    Contra87 wrote: »

I thought you got the black horse skin by finishing the campaign...maybe not though.

I thought u were right, then thought to Google it. Seems not likely.

http://www.battlefieldcp.com/battlefield-1-campaign-weapon-skin-unlocks-multiplayer/
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1835 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

How to spot a pre-teen on an internetforum 101:
    8) Uses the term: But Im drunk so probably mistaken
  • SharpPenetration
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thanks. Im a premium member but dont have the deluxe edition. Thats probably it.
  • KarmaKinetic
    edited April 2018
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

How to spot a pre-teen on an internetforum 101:
    8) Uses the term: But Im drunk so probably mistaken

sure m8, I could have fathered a few teens by now tbh.
    Don't be so serious

PS: I was drunk. Get over yourself
    Post edited by KarmaKinetic on
  • Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yes. it is deluxe edition. you can still go through xbox store and purchase the upgrade, (includes the Hellfighter and Lawrence of Arabia stuff) but it's hardly worth it at this point... unless you reaaaallllly like black horses