Weekly BF

Australian servers are all down/constantly crashing today?

Comments

• Medic-The-JackaL
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2018
    Is it just Aussi ?, played on Asian servers and all good. 42 pages and still no answers
  • ZombieVulcan
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Is it just Aussi ?, played on Asian servers and all good. 42 pages and still no answers

Just Au/Nz (i.e Oceanic). Asia is fine, and I play there, but it's barely playable close combat with 200+ms ping.
  • sabootheshaman
    1167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It seems to be kicking up again now... Just a measly update that has some more detail would be great.
  • froyd12
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SERVERS GONE AGAIN.... rather pathetic... still no news or announcements, none that actually say anything that is
  • emu1981
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    People would not be so unhappy if EA/Dice would actually give us some sort of information as to what the hell is going on with the Oceania servers. Seriously. It is a crap shoot as to whether I can even play a round or two each day. Tell us why that, even after nearly 4 weeks, we still do not have stable servers yet everyone in other regions does.
    As I have said before, it really boggles my mind that you guys still haven't fix this issue yet. If it was a intermittent issue then I could understand why it would take so long but it isn't. It is literally crashing the servers within 5-10 minutes of a round starting. You guys should have (or be able to get with a flip of a switch) tons of logging from connection data, server status, etc. It should be really freaking obvious what is happening when the server kicks everyone and restarts. Figuring out a fix should take less then a day or two and testing it not much longer. It shouldn't be 4 freaking weeks later with the EXACT SAME ISSUE STILL OCCURRING...
  • Daallaass09
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2018

I have made no edits to the announcement that was posted today.
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/140811/update-to-battlefield-1-oceanic-connectivity-issues-04272018#latest

I don't have any further information that I can share at this time.

-Braddock512-

Regardless that update is not an update...it's just fuel to the fire

only for the hot heads posting here the majority of players don't even visit here so have no idea whats going on.
    They only know the game is broken for a month and have left the franchise .

Cant wait for the new battlefield ;) love to see the numbers on oceania sales

never again for me i will remind myself by putting needles in my eyes.
  • Techhit
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE... PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MrHashish
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have made no edits to the announcement that was posted today.
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/140811/update-to-battlefield-1-oceanic-connectivity-issues-04272018#latest

I don't have any further information that I can share at this time.

-Braddock512-

Regardless that update is not an update...it's just fuel to the fire

only for the hot heads posting here the majority of players don't even visit here so have no idea whats going on.
    They only know the game is broken for a month and have left the franchise .

Cant wait for the new battlefield ;) love to see the numbers on oceania sales

never again for me i will remind myself by putting needles in my eyes.

im buying cod, this is ridiculous a month unable to play except for a couple of days where servers stayed up.
  • GaZZa59
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Vote with your wallet.....never...ever...buy anything from DICE !

Just tried today to connect here in Aus on BF1 .....servers all crashing.......!!!

What pathetic excuse do you think they will roll out to explain why the servers have been useless for past FOUR WEEKS?

I hate to think how useless their Tech support team must be if they can not even look after the modest sized Oceanic region when much larger regions do not suffer from these issues.
  • FocalCapybara34
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's fine
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    Its one of the most frustrating things I have ever experienced with games.

I don't think EA/Dice care either as we wouldn't be 1% of sales for them globally, hence why they are not interested in fixing the problem.
    It properly costs more keeping the servers going then what they are making out of us, so let's crash the NZ+AU servers we will stop playing, and they can pull the servers.

This would also be why no real announcement about the issue.

• BUG70G
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    C U Next Tuesday
  • Nadsat1555
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Professionally Dice/EA this is the worst I have seen and I have seen a lot. I will not purchase any product associated with your companies in the future. Lift your game.
  • Ib01
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2018
    Buuuuuuump wtf dice / EA. what is unforgivable is that you don't reply no information nada bupkis. Im a developer and if i treated my clients like you do yours id be out a of a *removed* job. grrrrr
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • FCG_Shadow
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Can we get an update on what the actual issue is, and when a resolution will be made. I'm wanting the expected time frames for the 'studio team' and the fix for this nonsense.

• SumwhatKrazy
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I jumped in tonight, first time in several nights and played several rounds, good few hours, no issue. So, it would seem that it really is a lucky dip as to what day/night/time zone that you play....
  • Metal_Jockets
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    FCG_Shadow wrote: »
    Can we get an update on what the actual issue is, and when a resolution will be made. I'm wanting the expected time frames for the 'studio team' and the fix for this nonsense.

Unfortunately somehow I don't think you'll get an answer to your question. .
    It seems to me that we're flogging a dead horse, we are getting nowhere with this..

It seems that whatever issue Ea/Dice are having is a very real concern especially as a gamer in regards to future titles. ..is this going to be an ongoing issue with EA/Dice?

If it is..I don't think I can handle the disappointed. .
  • Hummeroo
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Remember to adhere to the rules of the forum !
  • Chewie321123
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    ANY UPDATE EA or DICE on this problem please !!!!!!!
  • FCG_Shadow
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Just spoke with Cyran on the EA chat line. They said the issue was still under investigation but was been treated with priority. 5 weeks, they still don't know what is going on, and havent provided details to there customer service staff.

If there isnt an ETA for a fix by Friday im done. Ill be getting a refund on this.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/FCG_Shadow
This discussion has been closed.