The best weapon

2»

Comments

• Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RSC factory, AL8 extended and Federov trench........ Martini Henry if i'm feeling saucy
  • KriZ_Rul3Z
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm very consistent with the Hellriegel. To the point where I think the thing is extremely OP. Don't know why no one here mentioned it yet.

Perhaps it's personal. Some people love the Ribeyrolles but I'm horrible with it.
  • gets__tilted
    1705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    KriZ_Rul3Z wrote: »
    I'm very consistent with the Hellriegel. To the point where I think the thing is extremely OP. Don't know why no one here mentioned it yet.

Perhaps it's personal. Some people love the Ribeyrolles but I'm horrible with it.

Guess cuz if you're a lvl 10- through say 50 or 60 it's ok. After that one should branch out toward more skill based weapons.

The best is hearing the tell tale mag dump and getting killed and the feed shows a 140 with 100 stars hellriegel. I find the weapon rather boring, then again I use all the hard stuff.
  • KriZ_Rul3Z
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I try to play with all the guns from time to time, to keep things interesting. But if I play to win, I don't want to limit myself to guns I perform subpar with.

Maybe I'm not the best player ever, and I realise some guns will have a faster TTK in skilled hands. But my hands aren't meant for it. :wink:
  • Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

It was slightly OP. Until they increased the fire rate of the SMG 08/18. Now it's less OP in comparison.
  • gets__tilted
    1705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I try to play with all the guns from time to time, to keep things interesting. But if I play to win, I don't want to limit myself to guns I perform subpar with.

Maybe I'm not the best player ever, and I realise some guns will have a faster TTK in skilled hands. But my hands aren't meant for it. :wink:

I ain't the best either. I started with a .50kd up till at least lvl80 or so. I've brought it up a full point and generally finish top 7 in big modes top 3 in small.

I'd say now I'm a 2-2.50 kd guy. Wish there was a way to break stats down based on lvls. You know 0-10, 10-20 and so on. I attribute my rise in my commitment to master scoped weapons allowing me to use way more. Eh, still just a game but fun to improve
  • Roy57on
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Roy57on wrote: »
    Assault: SMG 08/18 Optical
    Medic: Federov Optical
    Support: Parabellum Low Weight
    Scout: Ross MkIII Marksman

The noob weapon in each class ;-)

I have a service star with every gun in the game including the Kollibri. https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/xbox/Roy57on/weapons

How often do you step out of your comfort zone? :p
  • MogwaiWarrior
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Favorite weapon is the Maschinenpistole M1912. Granted, this is not my go to weapon which would be the AL8 .35 Marksman.
  • coldwarisfake
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Assault: M79 trench gun hunter, model 10 A hunter

Medic: RSC factory, Fedorov trench

Support: Chauchat telescopic, Benet Mercie telescopic, MG15 storm

Scout: screw this class lol
  • abc1434286920
    448 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I have a service star with every gun in the game including the Kollibri. https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/xbox/Roy57on/weapons

Time to get all grenades and gadgets to 100kills!!!
    When you get to the gas tripwire and especially the AA rocket you will probably ask yourself why did you go down that road to begin with :)
  • Roy57on
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

When you get to the gas tripwire and especially the AA rocket you will probably ask yourself why did you go down that road to begin with :)

Gas Tripwire is pretty easy. Personally I'm just glad the companion app doesn't record Gasmask kills.
  • stiII_no_name
    540 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Arisaka Patrol.
  • gets__tilted

Already there except flash flares (cuz why?) And syringe. Which reminds me I one shot poked a trench raider 2 night's ago from behind. So satisfying.