Zombie door Easter egg finished + BF2018 reveal date as reward

DANNYonPC
234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    4660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Danny we need more YouTubers like you who genuinely care about the game. Keep up the good work.
  • trip1ex
    3530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • DingoKillr
    2822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    trip1ex wrote: »

That is to easy, there must be some convoluted connection to WW2.

It could also be the war of 1803 -1815 as Napoleon rode a white horse.
  • trip1ex
    3530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited May 10
    DingoKillr wrote: »

I don't know. IT's not that direct a clue. I mean you say it could be Napoleon. My first guess was it meant moving away from the last of horse era (ww1) to the mechanized era (ww2) as it looks like a tread mark over a horse.

But if you read the description of the battle of White Horse, it lines up perfectly with a new BF game and possible new game mode. Plus that era has helicopters which many like along with tanks and planes. And hasn't been done before.

I'm now thinking Bf2018 is the Korean War and not ww2.

• trip1ex
    It isn't that direct of a clue. You say it could be Napoleon. My 1st guess was it symbolized moving away from the last of horse era (ww1) to the mechanized era (ww2) as it looks like a treadmark over a horse.

But after reading the description of the battle of White Horse, well it lines up perfectly with a new BF game and possible new game mode on top of that. Plus that era has helicopters which many like along with tanks and planes. And hasn't been done before.

I'm now changing my mind and thinking Bf2018 is the Korean War and not ww2.
  • DANNYonPC
    234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The way they hid the horse texture from filediggers is super interesting, they put massive effort in hiding it

• trip1ex
    edited May 10
    I also read that at the end of the war the americans rescued the ****'s prized white horses. So there's a ww2 connection of sorts.

white horse might be a mustang aka p-51 mustang

..neverbethesame probably too strong for Korean War. I guess it's ww2.
  • ElliotLH
    3699 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    White horse could also be a Biblical reference. Battlefield: Revelations.
  • DANNYonPC
    A horse can even relate to the 1st cav's
  • DigitalHype
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »

I don't know. IT's not that direct a clue. I mean you say it could be Napoleon. My first guess was it meant moving away from the last of horse era (ww1) to the mechanized era (ww2) as it looks like a tread mark over a horse.

But if you read the description of the battle of White Horse, it lines up perfectly with a new BF game and possible new game mode. Plus that era has helicopters which many like along with tanks and planes. And hasn't been done before.

The BF franchise started with WWII. It just hasn't been redone on the modern engines.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 15
    Hardline 2... Now with horses.... HORSELINE... The BF-franchise is going away from the violent and critiziced FPS-genre and therefor ventures into a simulatormode...

Become the master of a Stud Farm... Breed the next Black Beauty and go hoof to hoof in stunning buttonsmashing (X O X O X O) horseraces....
  • DANNYonPC
    Hey, i'd play a BFH 2 :p
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DANNYonPC wrote: »
    Hey, i'd play a BFH 2 :p

Yeah... probably with 200-300 other ppl... Hardline should never have been part of the Battlefield family... I admit the game has its moments... But gosh are they far apart from each other...
  • kreepypriest
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    it’s going to be colonial times...where we all line up row by row and pot shot each other..with muzzle loading weapons..
  • l_water_l
    1248 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It isn't that direct of a clue. You say it could be Napoleon. My 1st guess was it symbolized moving away from the last of horse era (ww1) to the mechanized era (ww2) as it looks like a treadmark over a horse.

But after reading the description of the battle of White Horse, well it lines up perfectly with a new BF game and possible new game mode on top of that. Plus that era has helicopters which many like along with tanks and planes. And hasn't been done before.

I'm now changing my mind and thinking Bf2018 is the Korean War and not ww2.

I've been saying the next one should be the Korean war. Perfect mix of modernish tech and WW2 weapons.

• Tesityr
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 19
    "...And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer..." ~ Rev. 6:2
    "...And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him..." ~ Rev. 6:80
    Some interpretations connotate The White Horse with War obtusely.

All the Skeletons and ...sounds like Zombies? Most interesting.
  • TamKingski
    1563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    While the bf 2018 reveal is pretty cool,its also a little bit of a letdown,my hopes were on a dogtag/weapon/skin/bow as a reward for finishing the easter egg.
  • dmccar1001
    545 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    But the Korean War does not have multiple theaters so I still think it will be WW2. Agree that Korea would offer more technology (helos/jets) but do not think it offers enough variety for the game.
  • NLBartmaN
    1893 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TamKingski wrote: »
    While the bf 2018 reveal is pretty cool,its also a little bit of a letdown,my hopes were on a dogtag/weapon/skin/bow as a reward for finishing the easter egg.

Didn't you get the Room dogtag?
  • trip1ex
    dmccar1001 wrote: »
    But the Korean War does not have multiple theaters so I still think it will be WW2. Agree that Korea would offer more technology (helos/jets) but do not think it offers enough variety for the game.

yeah I had a brief moment where I was thinking Korean War because the Battle of White Horse which I imagined could turned into a sweet new map and mode. Also imagined they could seque in INdoChina wars and Vietnam War.

But yeah I think it is WW2. Be shocked if not.