The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• DANNYonPC
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    God ur selfadvertising even more than me.
  • dbibby1988
    421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DANNYonPC wrote: »
    THE ZOMBIE DOOR HAS OPENED ON VAUX!

Good luck in your quest!
  • Collision_TN
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    Map to open the "zombie" door":

Blood drip animation at the room:

In this conversation, my Tweets below will let you know how this was all discovered and keep you updated.
  • zenn_nme
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    My 2 cents about the 'White Horse' painting... Hopefully it will lead to;
    73c8f41bc5604cc319150eec84f463db.jpg
    A British horse equipped to carry a Vickers machine-gun during World War I (while in combat!? =D ).
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DANNYonPC wrote: »
    THE ZOMBIE DOOR HAS OPENED ON VAUX!

niiiiice!
  • CW_Lightning
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    No news on the "zombie door" in Fort De Vaux? BFEE community opened it and solved how to get the dogtag as well. It is easier this time. Incredible how they did it.

There are no good videos at the moment. That is why I am not posting anything.
  • NLBartmaN
    3219 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    It also revealed the new BF reveal date .. 23 may
  • 007-_MoJo_-007
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    White Horses: "IN THE closing days of the Second World War the Allies uncovered Adolf ****’s shocking secret plan to breed a master race… of horses."
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/history/697218/Mission-rescue-Hitlers-equine-master-race

Battlefield 1945?

Or it could be a red herring, a quick google gives over 2,000,000 results.
  • DingoKillr
    3514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    White Horses: "IN THE closing days of the Second World War the Allies uncovered Adolf ****’s shocking secret plan to breed a master race… of horses."
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/history/697218/Mission-rescue-Hitlers-equine-master-race

Battlefield 1945?

Or it could be a red herring, a quick google gives over 2,000,000 results.

You know Napoleon rode a White Horse. BF1815 confirmed
  • 007-_MoJo_-007
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »

You know Napoleon rode a White Horse. BF1815 confirmed

PML, TTK3, Nerf that Musket.
  • DANNYonPC
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    WE CLEARED IT!
  • KopaTropa123
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GG AIRSHIPPA
  • Fleetwood1987
    417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The horse reminded me of this when I thought about that period. One of the last cavalry charges apparently.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_of_the_Savoia_Cavalleria_at_Izbushensky

"A much loved and much honoured survivor Italian horse of the Izbushensky charge was Albino, who lived, though blinded in the battle, until 1960"
  • TheMunt
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    may be way off, but that horse looks like an Appaloosa… cowboys n injuns anyone?
  • firechickenfan
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wasn't General Pattons' horse white?
  • Collision_TN
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • NeXuS_AlphA_79
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does anyone try to equip white skin on horse using companion website and then ride on horse with it to the point in house on the blitzkrieg map?
    Normal horse at this point changin to the black horse with white mane and tail (mayby this one also mean something).
  • Collision_TN
    Does anyone try to equip white skin on horse using companion website and then ride on horse with it to the point in house on the blitzkrieg map?
    Normal horse at this point changin to the black horse with white mane and tail (mayby this one also mean something).

Is this only possible via Battlefield Companion?
  • NeXuS_AlphA_79
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is this only possible via Battlefield Companion?
    As far as I know You must have rank 10 cavalery and then select it in the companion. But I think that EE was always avalible for everyone not just for high ranked players. So maybye this dont have sense. (I cant try this because have low rank cavalery).

BTW: same hole like an isolate is near point where is switch for the S letter - in the dead end of hallway under the chests, but throwing there a granade doesnt do anything.