Revive alert for medic class?

NOTW116NOTW
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Would it be possible to add some way to notify medics in your area when you are in need of a revive? I ask only because sometimes when I die the medic in front of me has no way of knowing that I am dead without constantly checking their mini-map. This happens to me a lot when I play as medic also so I have been training myself to check my mini-map more often for team death markers. I was thinking something along the lines of a revive request in the chat log or a quick 2 burst vibration in the controller. Just something to help communicate that someone needs a revive especially since no one uses voice chat. Obviously make this optional as well since not everyone who plays as a medic cares to use their abilities. Thanks for your time! :)

Comments

• IamSoSorry59
    161 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's a pitty you can't say. Thank you medic .
  • Ronin9572
    1057 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    There is a big skull icon on their screen if they are 20m or so near you.

Granted it seems lots of blue berries have the situational awareness of a cheese stuffed baked potato.

Least when I play medic I prioritize revives and heals.

You can use the comma rose to say thanks, that's what I do.
  • Thang22
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just hate how everyone can see the distance from a medic and just got for a new life when he's coming towards you.
  • dICEHOUSE
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I see a big skull on my screen if a player dies within my POV. That's when medics, if not getting shot at, 'Spot' a Downed Player to let them know .... "help is on the way ""I'm Coming"."I see You"
  • foxmuldertwobob
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play as a Medic from time to time it’s not always possible to get to some players who are down,as there can be to many people from the other team around and would a instead death to revive those who are down.
  • NOTW116NOTW
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to this. I understand that I can see a revive icon in my field of view. What I am asking for is something to notify me when a teammate needs a revive within that range but isn't in my field of view. I guess I should have made that clearer.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Least on my screen the little blue or green skull is visible a bit smaller to the corners when the revive is out of my field of view. I play with default fov btw
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1856 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    actually I think the revive-rate from blueberries has gone up lately to average maybe 1-2 revives a round... But its highly dependaple on time of day and skill on the server...
  • NOTW116NOTW
    Least on my screen the little blue or green skull is visible a bit smaller to the corners when the revive is out of my field of view. I play with default fov btw

Wow, that's embarrassing, ha. I tested this out after reading it and can't believe I never noticed. I must get severe tunnel vision sitting too close to my 65" screen. I nearly doubled my revives in recent matches keeping an eye out for those. Thank you! :)
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Wow, that's embarrassing, ha. I tested this out after reading it and can't believe I never noticed. I must get severe tunnel vision sitting too close to my 65" screen. I nearly doubled my revives in recent matches keeping an eye out for those. Thank you! :)

No problem, I can understand tunnel vision. Usually when I play medic I end up spending most my time just reviving and healing More than killing.
  • cncnzstarlin
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    the only thing i would ever like to see if you have a medic incoming and you are at the point where the game forces new deploy if a medic tags you it holds off and lets the player decide if they want to skip it. nothing worse when you get a medic about to jab you and it forces a deploy. as a medic it drives me nuts on that.