55 million XP for 10 ranks?

Comments

• James-MII
    823 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I think you two need to get a room.
  • Loqtrall
    11159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    boutneus wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Funny how I’m psn 2 but I never ever remember facing up against u. If it be that good I woulda remembered and I play a decent amount. And ops my thing

Man, are you telling me out of the thousands upon thousands, upon thousands of Ps4 BF1 players, you haven't seen this one specific guy in specifically the games of ops you've played?

It's a miracle you never played with this completely random person by mere chance. /s

Lol dude stop being the white knight, I’m not even attacking him I was just saying. And yeah high scoring players normally stand out, not only because of their end round score, but also giving you a hard time in game. Then again I prefer attack so he might just be on my team instead of opposition.

lol a sarcastic comment about something that's normal (not ever randomly playing with ONE specific player out of tens of thousands) is considered white-knighting now? What's happening to this forum?
  • Krkan_xD
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I’m guessing that 277 was heavy bomber play pre nerf. Correct me if wrong

Correct it was few days before May update,now it still does same dmg but reload time takes years.

• boutneus
    2372 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 14
    Krkan_xD wrote: »

Correct it was few days before May update,now it still does same dmg but reload time takes years.

Ballroom? I might have to add u after all :wink: :smiley:
  • Loqtrall
    11159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Ballroom? I might have to add u after all :wink: :smiley:

He does seem like a solid guy to play with. Sure, he uses vehicles, but his use as infantry isn't shabby either. I don't get why so many people are throwing shade at him just because he ranked to 150 the smart way instead of the gruelingly long way.
  • NLBartmaN
    1768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

He does seem like a solid guy to play with. Sure, he uses vehicles, but his use as infantry isn't shabby either. I don't get why so many people are throwing shade at him just because he ranked to 150 the smart way instead of the gruelingly long way.

"smart" ... is a positive word .. 100% win percentage .. you can do that .. that is true
  • DonSharkito
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 14

You're getting pretty worked up over a guy getting meaningless points to get from a meaningless 140 next to his name, to a meaningless 150 next to his name.

Is it really warranted to call someone pathetic just because they play a video game in a way you dislike?

Hey Loqtrall, again you are speaking about something you have no clue about! Correct me if I am wrong but you don't play on PS4?

I agree with the word pathetic being not necessary here but the rest of my point stands.

The kind of players like the guy on the video and his platoon are known in some PS4 players communities because they believe they are the best in what they do and all have big inflated egos (Supreme Beings is the platoon name lol).

But in reality they are artificial stat padders that will find every possible way to be in top of leaderboards by abusing broken mechanics of this game (heavy bomber, vehicle camping out of bounds, SPM padding etc...). Usually they only play a few select operations as attackers to get as most points as possible and will repeat it ad nauseam. They will also quit whenever a game is on the verge of being lost, because yeah you need to keep these 80/90% rate win.

Then you will see them going around claiming they are the #1 platoon in BF and that they have the best stats...

So yeah, sorry if I dislike this kind of players. To many they are simply a fraud.
  • Loqtrall

You're getting pretty worked up over a guy getting meaningless points to get from a meaningless 140 next to his name, to a meaningless 150 next to his name.

Is it really warranted to call someone pathetic just because they play a video game in a way you dislike?

Hey Loqtrall, again you are speaking about something you have no clue about! Correct me if I am wrong but you don't play on PS4?

I agree with the word pathetic being not necessary here but the rest of my point stands.

The kind of players like the guy on the video and his platoon are known in some PS4 players communities because they believe they are the best in what they do and all have big inflated egos (Supreme Beings is the platoon name lol).

But in reality they are artificial stat padders that will find every possible way to be in top of leaderboards by abusing broken mechanics of this game (heavy bomber, vehicle camping out of bounds, SPM padding etc...). Usually they only play a few select operations as attackers to get as most points as possible and will repeat it ad nauseam. They will also quit whenever a game is on the verge of being lost, because yeah you need to keep these 80/90% rate win.

Then you will see them going around claiming they are the #1 platoon in BF and that they have the best stats...

So yeah, sorry if I dislike this kind of players. To many they are simply a fraud.

Ps4 has nothing to do with it, we're all playing the same game here. The fact that his platoon claims they're the best shouldn't and doesn't matter when it comes to how the guy got from 140 to 150... Giving people zero respect and saying they're pathetic frauds just because they play a game in a way you dislike just seems like an overreaction to me. It's not like he's parading around the thread proclaiming how great he and his squad are.
  • Krkan_xD
    edited May 14
    But in reality they are artificial stat padders that will find every possible way to be in top of leaderboards by abusing broken mechanics of this game (heavy bomber, vehicle camping out of bounds, SPM padding etc...).

Yes man we use heavy bomber a lot especially on verdun (our favorite operation)
    Mortar truck on fort de vaux is just insane :D
    Ah must be a reason why our members do have 100.000+ kills with just 1 gun
    bowen example 100k with fedorov and 100k with mondragon xD get rekt son
  • Loqtrall
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    This is comedy gold!

Every day.
  • NLBartmaN
    But in reality they are artificial stat padders that will find every possible way to be in top of leaderboards by abusing broken mechanics of this game (heavy bomber, vehicle camping out of bounds, SPM padding etc...).

And your 80 plus win percent overall and 100% last week wist mostly Operations is just .. luck and great Platoon skill?
  • Krkan_xD
    NLBartmaN wrote: »

And your 80 plus win percent overall and 100% last week wist mostly Operations is just .. luck and great Platoon skill?

Just skill ;)
  • NLBartmaN

Just skill ;)

Laughed so hard the neighbors called to ask what was wrong ..
  • Imabaka70
    2137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 14
    I’m just a bit under 1.4 million to get to 141. Won’t take me very long. The 500k for each level afterwards is cake walk.

I’m no where near the spm of the other guys thst did it already. My average spm is 1614 and climbing but according to battlefield tracker my session spm ranges from 3-5k with in game and in game score of 300-600k. It’s gonna gonna be some super long drawn out process.

I’d be surprised if I’m not 150 or very close before the months over.
  • DonSharkito

NLBartmaN wrote: »

Just skill ;)

LMAO.

I have to admit you have a lot of skill in stat padding by playing the few same operations over and over again and quitting whenever that doesn't suit your stat padding strategy.

Also the last time I played against you and your friend in the video, you didn't manage to get through the first map and quitted just before the game ended to keep your stats safe. Farming in the attack plane didn't help.

But keep on with your delusional narrative that you are skillful player.
    Really good players in BF1 and comp players know that your platoon are a fraud and a travesty.

• okju76543
    12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

No one should care stats on this game. Everyone who has played lot know how to make stats look better If they want. But you still need to Be very very good on this game.

Examples

High spm
    Average 18000 is doable. Play only attacking side on operations when there is double xp event. Use XP boosters and use support with big ammo crate

High win %
    Switch side before losing or leave after first map when you have won. However If you play vanilla ops with random blueberries on attacking side and dont switch or quit you should still win easilly over 80 % games.

High kpm
    Over 5kpm is doable on Conquest in these Maps. Argonne Forest, fort de vaux and achi Baba. Even 6kpm its not so hard If you play Devils anvil operation alone with random blueberries. Play only these Maps. Never play with good players if you want very high kpm because they are stoling your kills. Play with hellriegel, smg08 or fedorov avtomat

High infantry kd
    Over 10kd. Play with medic atleast with one friend. Prefer smaller infantry only game modes like domination. Use gun like RSC ( good in longer distance) and cover (head glitch)all the time. Dont still camp one place all the time

So everyone you just should play the game how you want and try to enjoy this awesome game. If you face up platoons you just should try to make their game so annoying that you can or even leave the game If you want. In my opinion everyone can play this how they want
  • DonSharkito

okju76543 wrote: »

No one should care stats on this game. Everyone who has played lot know how to make stats look better If they want. But you still need to Be very very good on this game.

Examples

High spm
    Average 18000 is doable. Play only attacking side on operations when there is double xp event. Use XP boosters and use support with big ammo crate

High win %
    Switch side before losing or leave after first map when you have won. However If you play vanilla ops with random blueberries on attacking side and dont switch or quit you should still win easilly over 80 % games.

High kpm
    Over 5kpm is doable on Conquest in these Maps. Argonne Forest, fort de vaux and achi Baba. Even 6kpm its not so hard If you play Devils anvil operation alone with random blueberries. Play only these Maps. Never play with good players if you want very high kpm because they are stoling your kills. Play with hellriegel, smg08 or fedorov avtomat

High infantry kd
    Over 10kd. Play with medic atleast with one friend. Prefer smaller infantry only game modes like domination. Use gun like RSC ( good in longer distance) and cover (head glitch)all the time. Dont still camp one place all the time

So everyone you just should play the game how you want and try to enjoy this awesome game. If you face up platoons you just should try to make their game so annoying that you can or even leave the game If you want. In my opinion everyone can play this how they want

Thank you for your insight on stat padding, that was not really necessary as most of us know what we are talking about.

And no you don't need to be a very good player to achieve anything in your list. You just need to be a decent player and good in stat padding.

Also I am not here to say to anyone how to play this game, this would be wrong. I am just exposing some "skillful" players for the fraud they are really are. Going around forums and social medias claiming you are the "Supreme Beings" of BF1 and #1 platoon and bragging about your exploits (oh LOLOL I got >200 kills with the Heavy bomber against brain dead players in operations, I must be a genius in this game...) is ridiculous. Whereas in reality it is a bunch of stat padders that found themselves via leaderboards. Birds of a feather flock together.

Those players care about stats a lot more than anyone else. They will pubstomp ad nauseam the same few operations (arguably best mode for SPM and KPM) over and over again with their platoon and will always use the most artificial ways to increase their stats.

On your last point about platoons, even though it almost never happens, when they meet a good opposition they will leave the server because it will hurt their SPM and win rate. Stats are too important, you need to keep this >80% win rate otherwise you will be kicked out of the platoon...
  • Trokey66
    6202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Like I have always said......

All stats can be manipulated and are therefore irrelevant to all but the individual. The only way to get the true measure of a player is to play with or against them.
  • No_Other_xD
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    okju76543 wrote: »

Examples

High spm

High win %

High kpm

High infantry kd

those aren't examples...those are excuses of why someone else have A Good Something Thing...Is more like a crying...

I have a high SPM, I don't play Ops or use Boosts.

I have a high win %, I don't play Ops or switch teams.

I have a high KPM and Infantry K/D, Because I'm good, I play safe, I know the enemies spawns...oh and I play alone 100% of the time.