Attack plane issues since new update

fastftslowjukes
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
When flying the attack plane (not sure if this happens with other aircraft) and diving on a flag in operations, the plane will get thrown off its course as if hit by something yet I take no damage and was hit by something that is not visible.

Is anybody else having this issue? Is DICE aware of this?

Thanks.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    9773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    By any chance can you remember whether you had any of the lag indicators showing at the time? What you describe generally only happens to me when I'm lagging and normally pulls me in to the ground. I also spent a good portion of time in planes today, both attack and fighter, and other than the occasional lag spike (turbulence lol) I didn't notice being pulled off course or hitting invisible barriers.
  • Emporer2
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've noticed that it usually happens to me when I'm on a bombing run. I'll dive, drop my darts and when I pull up the "turbulence" occurs and despite no obstacles being in my flight path and me pulling up on the stick, it is like an invisible hand is pushing my plane downward.
  • FragileQuill736
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sometimes I will notice on a bombing run, with the anti-tank bombs, as they go off if you are low, the explosion will knock you around.