Battlefield 2018

Comments

  • Shadders_X
    407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    @Shadders and friends.

    Can ya'll stop quoting about 700 layers of conversation? Thanks.
    Hi,
    Tried to cut out the quotes - takes a long while and it messes things up a bit.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • Head3masher
    1376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Premium is the best of a bad bunch.. happy to stick with it.
  • superteds
    907 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ploodovic wrote: »
    Another thing no one mentions is the $50 price. At least here in the state's games haven't had a hike from that point in quite some time.

    The quality generally has steadily improved while the entry point remains the same for most AAA titles. $15 for a decent DLC like we've received here is reasonable. If we go away from a paid DLC model it will be replaced solely by cosmetics. I don't know about half of you but I play for fun not for dress up.
    Yup, the base price not increasing is the problem all of these strategies are trying to solve. Raise the price of the base game.

    There's a decent marketing reason games stay at about £50 on initial purchase, past that point people start comparing it to £100 and then it becomes a considered purchase, ie not an impulse buy.

    sell a game at £50 and not £60 (ignoring additional spend totally) and you'll make more money.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »

    Hi,
    This is not about the map, but about the players. If you are indicating that people who play BF4, and a specific map (Locker) do not represent in any way, other people who play BF1 or BFH, then ok.

    One issue with your approach - can you please provide the evidence (data) which supports your theory/statement.

    Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Just look at symtic...data is there on this subject.

    Also judgement on a game based on one map is not a data driven approach. It's like judging McDonadls range of food based on only eating a plain cheeseburger for 1 year.
    Hi,
    Looked at symthic - has no information on who plays which map, and what type of gameplay they exhibit. Can you explain how the stats indicate how people play on BF4 Locker, and are therefore different to all other players. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Look harder.

    Or just play other maps and you will see what happens in locker stays in locker.
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    lokur iz da bezt
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wish they would justify ahead and tell us what it is so there can be an influx of cry threads. There aren’t enough right now. Lol
  • Shadders_X
    407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »

    Hi,
    This is not about the map, but about the players. If you are indicating that people who play BF4, and a specific map (Locker) do not represent in any way, other people who play BF1 or BFH, then ok.

    One issue with your approach - can you please provide the evidence (data) which supports your theory/statement.

    Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Just look at symtic...data is there on this subject.

    Also judgement on a game based on one map is not a data driven approach. It's like judging McDonadls range of food based on only eating a plain cheeseburger for 1 year.
    Hi,
    Looked at symthic - has no information on who plays which map, and what type of gameplay they exhibit. Can you explain how the stats indicate how people play on BF4 Locker, and are therefore different to all other players. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Look harder.

    Or just play other maps and you will see what happens in locker stays in locker.
    Hi,
    I do not see how weapons stats state that people on BF4 Locker are different to all other players in the BF game play.

    The web site states "Symthic is the #1 place for you to find weapon and vehicle stats for the most popular games."

    Also states "We're a community that loves being gaming scientists and helping others by saying things like, "up to 11.525 meters that weapon will 1 hit kill with a headshot" as opposed to "yeah that gun feels good, nahh that one doesn't".

    Nothing about how a person plays, or that BF4 Locker people are completely different to others.

    Why do you continue to lie about things ?

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10332 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »

    Hi,
    This is not about the map, but about the players. If you are indicating that people who play BF4, and a specific map (Locker) do not represent in any way, other people who play BF1 or BFH, then ok.

    One issue with your approach - can you please provide the evidence (data) which supports your theory/statement.

    Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Just look at symtic...data is there on this subject.

    Also judgement on a game based on one map is not a data driven approach. It's like judging McDonadls range of food based on only eating a plain cheeseburger for 1 year.
    Hi,
    Looked at symthic - has no information on who plays which map, and what type of gameplay they exhibit. Can you explain how the stats indicate how people play on BF4 Locker, and are therefore different to all other players. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Look harder.

    Or just play other maps and you will see what happens in locker stays in locker.
    Hi,
    I do not see how weapons stats state that people on BF4 Locker are different to all other players in the BF game play.

    The web site states "Symthic is the #1 place for you to find weapon and vehicle stats for the most popular games."

    Also states "We're a community that loves being gaming scientists and helping others by saying things like, "up to 11.525 meters that weapon will 1 hit kill with a headshot" as opposed to "yeah that gun feels good, nahh that one doesn't".

    Nothing about how a person plays, or that BF4 Locker people are completely different to others.

    Why do you continue to lie about things ?

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.
    I once had a person on this forum continually state that I was lying.

    Guess what?
    He was confused and wrong
  • VBALL_MVP
    6172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »

    Hi,
    This is not about the map, but about the players. If you are indicating that people who play BF4, and a specific map (Locker) do not represent in any way, other people who play BF1 or BFH, then ok.

    One issue with your approach - can you please provide the evidence (data) which supports your theory/statement.

    Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Just look at symtic...data is there on this subject.

    Also judgement on a game based on one map is not a data driven approach. It's like judging McDonadls range of food based on only eating a plain cheeseburger for 1 year.
    Hi,
    Looked at symthic - has no information on who plays which map, and what type of gameplay they exhibit. Can you explain how the stats indicate how people play on BF4 Locker, and are therefore different to all other players. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Look harder.

    Or just play other maps and you will see what happens in locker stays in locker.
    Hi,
    I do not see how weapons stats state that people on BF4 Locker are different to all other players in the BF game play.

    The web site states "Symthic is the #1 place for you to find weapon and vehicle stats for the most popular games."

    Also states "We're a community that loves being gaming scientists and helping others by saying things like, "up to 11.525 meters that weapon will 1 hit kill with a headshot" as opposed to "yeah that gun feels good, nahh that one doesn't".

    Nothing about how a person plays, or that BF4 Locker people are completely different to others.

    Why do you continue to lie about things ?

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually there is more there. They also have a forum and other research on other "nerdy statistics"....like most played maps...flag caps and others.

    So before you accuse me of lying maybe do a little more hunting for real data.
  • Shadders_X
    407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »

    Hi,
    This is not about the map, but about the players. If you are indicating that people who play BF4, and a specific map (Locker) do not represent in any way, other people who play BF1 or BFH, then ok.

    One issue with your approach - can you please provide the evidence (data) which supports your theory/statement.

    Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Just look at symtic...data is there on this subject.

    Also judgement on a game based on one map is not a data driven approach. It's like judging McDonadls range of food based on only eating a plain cheeseburger for 1 year.
    Hi,
    Looked at symthic - has no information on who plays which map, and what type of gameplay they exhibit. Can you explain how the stats indicate how people play on BF4 Locker, and are therefore different to all other players. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Look harder.

    Or just play other maps and you will see what happens in locker stays in locker.
    Hi,
    I do not see how weapons stats state that people on BF4 Locker are different to all other players in the BF game play.

    The web site states "Symthic is the #1 place for you to find weapon and vehicle stats for the most popular games."

    Also states "We're a community that loves being gaming scientists and helping others by saying things like, "up to 11.525 meters that weapon will 1 hit kill with a headshot" as opposed to "yeah that gun feels good, nahh that one doesn't".

    Nothing about how a person plays, or that BF4 Locker people are completely different to others.

    Why do you continue to lie about things ?

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually there is more there. They also have a forum and other research on other "nerdy statistics"....like most played maps...flag caps and others.

    So before you accuse me of lying maybe do a little more hunting for real data.
    Hi,
    OK - i am going to emulate you as you challenge others with their hit detection complaints :

    Provide the evidence or it didn't happen....

    Essentially, stop making claims and NO evidence. Peoples opinions is not evidence. You claimed there is no data driven analysis on page 65, so where is YOUR data driven analysis ???.

    You can't provide it, as no data analysis will show you people who play BF4 Locker are different to all other people who play every other aspect of BF. It is just another lie to sound clever.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »

    Hi,
    This is not about the map, but about the players. If you are indicating that people who play BF4, and a specific map (Locker) do not represent in any way, other people who play BF1 or BFH, then ok.

    One issue with your approach - can you please provide the evidence (data) which supports your theory/statement.

    Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Just look at symtic...data is there on this subject.

    Also judgement on a game based on one map is not a data driven approach. It's like judging McDonadls range of food based on only eating a plain cheeseburger for 1 year.
    Hi,
    Looked at symthic - has no information on who plays which map, and what type of gameplay they exhibit. Can you explain how the stats indicate how people play on BF4 Locker, and are therefore different to all other players. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Look harder.

    Or just play other maps and you will see what happens in locker stays in locker.
    Hi,
    I do not see how weapons stats state that people on BF4 Locker are different to all other players in the BF game play.

    The web site states "Symthic is the #1 place for you to find weapon and vehicle stats for the most popular games."

    Also states "We're a community that loves being gaming scientists and helping others by saying things like, "up to 11.525 meters that weapon will 1 hit kill with a headshot" as opposed to "yeah that gun feels good, nahh that one doesn't".

    Nothing about how a person plays, or that BF4 Locker people are completely different to others.

    Why do you continue to lie about things ?

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually there is more there. They also have a forum and other research on other "nerdy statistics"....like most played maps...flag caps and others.

    So before you accuse me of lying maybe do a little more hunting for real data.
    Hi,
    OK - i am going to emulate you as you challenge others with their hit detection complaints :

    Provide the evidence or it didn't happen....

    Essentially, stop making claims and NO evidence. Peoples opinions is not evidence. You claimed there is no data driven analysis on page 65, so where is YOUR data driven analysis ???.

    You can't provide it, as no data analysis will show you people who play BF4 Locker are different to all other people who play every other aspect of BF. It is just another lie to sound clever.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually it's not. First of all, from vanilla maps it's the only map that doesn't have any vehicles which is huge part of Battlefield.

    Second it is a closed off map...choke points and its the most linear map in the vanilla pack. If you diversified your map rotation you will see the openness of the other maps like Shanghai and golmund and Zavod, you would actually see flags being captured and may understand that it's not team death match.

    I provided proof, you're making the assesments of the future based off of a 5year old game that has been preceded by 2 games and off of one map.

    So before you throw stones maybe you need to actually do more "research". And yes the data is out there....i pointed you in several directions just need to put the effort. You can do it...i have faith in you
    Post edited by VBALL_MVP on
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »

    Hi,
    This is not about the map, but about the players. If you are indicating that people who play BF4, and a specific map (Locker) do not represent in any way, other people who play BF1 or BFH, then ok.

    One issue with your approach - can you please provide the evidence (data) which supports your theory/statement.

    Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Just look at symtic...data is there on this subject.

    Also judgement on a game based on one map is not a data driven approach. It's like judging McDonadls range of food based on only eating a plain cheeseburger for 1 year.
    Hi,
    Looked at symthic - has no information on who plays which map, and what type of gameplay they exhibit. Can you explain how the stats indicate how people play on BF4 Locker, and are therefore different to all other players. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Look harder.

    Or just play other maps and you will see what happens in locker stays in locker.
    Hi,
    I do not see how weapons stats state that people on BF4 Locker are different to all other players in the BF game play.

    The web site states "Symthic is the #1 place for you to find weapon and vehicle stats for the most popular games."

    Also states "We're a community that loves being gaming scientists and helping others by saying things like, "up to 11.525 meters that weapon will 1 hit kill with a headshot" as opposed to "yeah that gun feels good, nahh that one doesn't".

    Nothing about how a person plays, or that BF4 Locker people are completely different to others.

    Why do you continue to lie about things ?

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually there is more there. They also have a forum and other research on other "nerdy statistics"....like most played maps...flag caps and others.

    So before you accuse me of lying maybe do a little more hunting for real data.
    Hi,
    OK - i am going to emulate you as you challenge others with their hit detection complaints :

    Provide the evidence or it didn't happen....

    Essentially, stop making claims and NO evidence. Peoples opinions is not evidence. You claimed there is no data driven analysis on page 65, so where is YOUR data driven analysis ???.

    You can't provide it, as no data analysis will show you people who play BF4 Locker are different to all other people who play every other aspect of BF. It is just another lie to sound clever.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually it's not. First if all from vanilla maps it's the only map that doesn't have any vehicles which is huge part of Battlefield.

    Second it is a closed off map...choke points in the most linear map in the vanilla pack. If you diversified your map rotation you will see the openness of the other maps like Shanghai and golmund and Zavod. You would actually see flags being captured and may understand that it's not team death match.

    I provided proof, you're making the assesments if the future based off of a 5year old game that has been preceded by 2 games as well as off of one map.

    So before you throw stones maybe you need to actually do more "research". And yes the data is out there....i pointed you in several directions just need to put the effort. You can do it...i have faith in you

    You’re grammar in that comment was atrocious :p
  • VBALL_MVP
    6172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    68Keif wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »

    Hi,
    This is not about the map, but about the players. If you are indicating that people who play BF4, and a specific map (Locker) do not represent in any way, other people who play BF1 or BFH, then ok.

    One issue with your approach - can you please provide the evidence (data) which supports your theory/statement.

    Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Just look at symtic...data is there on this subject.

    Also judgement on a game based on one map is not a data driven approach. It's like judging McDonadls range of food based on only eating a plain cheeseburger for 1 year.
    Hi,
    Looked at symthic - has no information on who plays which map, and what type of gameplay they exhibit. Can you explain how the stats indicate how people play on BF4 Locker, and are therefore different to all other players. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Look harder.

    Or just play other maps and you will see what happens in locker stays in locker.
    Hi,
    I do not see how weapons stats state that people on BF4 Locker are different to all other players in the BF game play.

    The web site states "Symthic is the #1 place for you to find weapon and vehicle stats for the most popular games."

    Also states "We're a community that loves being gaming scientists and helping others by saying things like, "up to 11.525 meters that weapon will 1 hit kill with a headshot" as opposed to "yeah that gun feels good, nahh that one doesn't".

    Nothing about how a person plays, or that BF4 Locker people are completely different to others.

    Why do you continue to lie about things ?

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually there is more there. They also have a forum and other research on other "nerdy statistics"....like most played maps...flag caps and others.

    So before you accuse me of lying maybe do a little more hunting for real data.
    Hi,
    OK - i am going to emulate you as you challenge others with their hit detection complaints :

    Provide the evidence or it didn't happen....

    Essentially, stop making claims and NO evidence. Peoples opinions is not evidence. You claimed there is no data driven analysis on page 65, so where is YOUR data driven analysis ???.

    You can't provide it, as no data analysis will show you people who play BF4 Locker are different to all other people who play every other aspect of BF. It is just another lie to sound clever.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually it's not. First if all from vanilla maps it's the only map that doesn't have any vehicles which is huge part of Battlefield.

    Second it is a closed off map...choke points in the most linear map in the vanilla pack. If you diversified your map rotation you will see the openness of the other maps like Shanghai and golmund and Zavod. You would actually see flags being captured and may understand that it's not team death match.

    I provided proof, you're making the assesments if the future based off of a 5year old game that has been preceded by 2 games as well as off of one map.

    So before you throw stones maybe you need to actually do more "research". And yes the data is out there....i pointed you in several directions just need to put the effort. You can do it...i have faith in you

    You’re grammar in that comment was atrocious :p

    That's what I get for writing while doing other things.
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    68Keif wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »

    Hi,
    This is not about the map, but about the players. If you are indicating that people who play BF4, and a specific map (Locker) do not represent in any way, other people who play BF1 or BFH, then ok.

    One issue with your approach - can you please provide the evidence (data) which supports your theory/statement.

    Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Just look at symtic...data is there on this subject.

    Also judgement on a game based on one map is not a data driven approach. It's like judging McDonadls range of food based on only eating a plain cheeseburger for 1 year.
    Hi,
    Looked at symthic - has no information on who plays which map, and what type of gameplay they exhibit. Can you explain how the stats indicate how people play on BF4 Locker, and are therefore different to all other players. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Look harder.

    Or just play other maps and you will see what happens in locker stays in locker.
    Hi,
    I do not see how weapons stats state that people on BF4 Locker are different to all other players in the BF game play.

    The web site states "Symthic is the #1 place for you to find weapon and vehicle stats for the most popular games."

    Also states "We're a community that loves being gaming scientists and helping others by saying things like, "up to 11.525 meters that weapon will 1 hit kill with a headshot" as opposed to "yeah that gun feels good, nahh that one doesn't".

    Nothing about how a person plays, or that BF4 Locker people are completely different to others.

    Why do you continue to lie about things ?

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually there is more there. They also have a forum and other research on other "nerdy statistics"....like most played maps...flag caps and others.

    So before you accuse me of lying maybe do a little more hunting for real data.
    Hi,
    OK - i am going to emulate you as you challenge others with their hit detection complaints :

    Provide the evidence or it didn't happen....

    Essentially, stop making claims and NO evidence. Peoples opinions is not evidence. You claimed there is no data driven analysis on page 65, so where is YOUR data driven analysis ???.

    You can't provide it, as no data analysis will show you people who play BF4 Locker are different to all other people who play every other aspect of BF. It is just another lie to sound clever.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually it's not. First if all from vanilla maps it's the only map that doesn't have any vehicles which is huge part of Battlefield.

    Second it is a closed off map...choke points in the most linear map in the vanilla pack. If you diversified your map rotation you will see the openness of the other maps like Shanghai and golmund and Zavod. You would actually see flags being captured and may understand that it's not team death match.

    I provided proof, you're making the assesments if the future based off of a 5year old game that has been preceded by 2 games as well as off of one map.

    So before you throw stones maybe you need to actually do more "research". And yes the data is out there....i pointed you in several directions just need to put the effort. You can do it...i have faith in you

    You’re grammar in that comment was atrocious :p

    That's what I get for writing while doing other things.

    Excuses
  • VBALL_MVP
    6172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    68Keif wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    68Keif wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »

    Hi,
    This is not about the map, but about the players. If you are indicating that people who play BF4, and a specific map (Locker) do not represent in any way, other people who play BF1 or BFH, then ok.

    One issue with your approach - can you please provide the evidence (data) which supports your theory/statement.

    Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Just look at symtic...data is there on this subject.

    Also judgement on a game based on one map is not a data driven approach. It's like judging McDonadls range of food based on only eating a plain cheeseburger for 1 year.
    Hi,
    Looked at symthic - has no information on who plays which map, and what type of gameplay they exhibit. Can you explain how the stats indicate how people play on BF4 Locker, and are therefore different to all other players. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Look harder.

    Or just play other maps and you will see what happens in locker stays in locker.
    Hi,
    I do not see how weapons stats state that people on BF4 Locker are different to all other players in the BF game play.

    The web site states "Symthic is the #1 place for you to find weapon and vehicle stats for the most popular games."

    Also states "We're a community that loves being gaming scientists and helping others by saying things like, "up to 11.525 meters that weapon will 1 hit kill with a headshot" as opposed to "yeah that gun feels good, nahh that one doesn't".

    Nothing about how a person plays, or that BF4 Locker people are completely different to others.

    Why do you continue to lie about things ?

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually there is more there. They also have a forum and other research on other "nerdy statistics"....like most played maps...flag caps and others.

    So before you accuse me of lying maybe do a little more hunting for real data.
    Hi,
    OK - i am going to emulate you as you challenge others with their hit detection complaints :

    Provide the evidence or it didn't happen....

    Essentially, stop making claims and NO evidence. Peoples opinions is not evidence. You claimed there is no data driven analysis on page 65, so where is YOUR data driven analysis ???.

    You can't provide it, as no data analysis will show you people who play BF4 Locker are different to all other people who play every other aspect of BF. It is just another lie to sound clever.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually it's not. First if all from vanilla maps it's the only map that doesn't have any vehicles which is huge part of Battlefield.

    Second it is a closed off map...choke points in the most linear map in the vanilla pack. If you diversified your map rotation you will see the openness of the other maps like Shanghai and golmund and Zavod. You would actually see flags being captured and may understand that it's not team death match.

    I provided proof, you're making the assesments if the future based off of a 5year old game that has been preceded by 2 games as well as off of one map.

    So before you throw stones maybe you need to actually do more "research". And yes the data is out there....i pointed you in several directions just need to put the effort. You can do it...i have faith in you

    You’re grammar in that comment was atrocious :p

    That's what I get for writing while doing other things.

    Excuses

    Touche
  • Shadders_X
    407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »

    Hi,
    This is not about the map, but about the players. If you are indicating that people who play BF4, and a specific map (Locker) do not represent in any way, other people who play BF1 or BFH, then ok.

    One issue with your approach - can you please provide the evidence (data) which supports your theory/statement.

    Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Just look at symtic...data is there on this subject.

    Also judgement on a game based on one map is not a data driven approach. It's like judging McDonadls range of food based on only eating a plain cheeseburger for 1 year.
    Hi,
    Looked at symthic - has no information on who plays which map, and what type of gameplay they exhibit. Can you explain how the stats indicate how people play on BF4 Locker, and are therefore different to all other players. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Look harder.

    Or just play other maps and you will see what happens in locker stays in locker.
    Hi,
    I do not see how weapons stats state that people on BF4 Locker are different to all other players in the BF game play.

    The web site states "Symthic is the #1 place for you to find weapon and vehicle stats for the most popular games."

    Also states "We're a community that loves being gaming scientists and helping others by saying things like, "up to 11.525 meters that weapon will 1 hit kill with a headshot" as opposed to "yeah that gun feels good, nahh that one doesn't".

    Nothing about how a person plays, or that BF4 Locker people are completely different to others.

    Why do you continue to lie about things ?

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually there is more there. They also have a forum and other research on other "nerdy statistics"....like most played maps...flag caps and others.

    So before you accuse me of lying maybe do a little more hunting for real data.
    Hi,
    OK - i am going to emulate you as you challenge others with their hit detection complaints :

    Provide the evidence or it didn't happen....

    Essentially, stop making claims and NO evidence. Peoples opinions is not evidence. You claimed there is no data driven analysis on page 65, so where is YOUR data driven analysis ???.

    You can't provide it, as no data analysis will show you people who play BF4 Locker are different to all other people who play every other aspect of BF. It is just another lie to sound clever.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually it's not. First of all, from vanilla maps it's the only map that doesn't have any vehicles which is huge part of Battlefield.

    Second it is a closed off map...choke points and its the most linear map in the vanilla pack. If you diversified your map rotation you will see the openness of the other maps like Shanghai and golmund and Zavod, you would actually see flags being captured and may understand that it's not team death match.

    I provided proof, you're making the assesments of the future based off of a 5year old game that has been preceded by 2 games and off of one map.

    So before you throw stones maybe you need to actually do more "research". And yes the data is out there....i pointed you in several directions just need to put the effort. You can do it...i have faith in you
    Hi,
    The website you refer to has NO proof that people who play Locker are any different to people who play other maps. Again, as you have always challenged other people, either provide proof, or it didn't happen.

    All you are doing is saying a web site over there has proof, and that is not evidence, it is just you saying, a website over there has the proof.

    Maps do not define whether a person is a team player or not, the person decides that. People do not suddenly become a team player giving ammo, reviving etc., when they play one map, and give all that up when they play Locker.

    Again, you lie to sound clever, claim you have evidence/proof, but NEVER provide that proof.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • Teh_Next
    1860 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    trip1ex wrote: »
    8 days until we know the era of what we have to wait 5 months for.

    I've been telling myself I won't buy it because of the multitude of issues with BF1 and since of the ludicrous decisions, like bombers in infantry heavy maps.

    But I have to admit, I'm pretty well looking forward to the reveal.

    And now I feel unclean. Even considering a full upgrade to a Zen 2700x if it impresses me enough. I feel utterly disgusted at myself.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »

    Hi,
    This is not about the map, but about the players. If you are indicating that people who play BF4, and a specific map (Locker) do not represent in any way, other people who play BF1 or BFH, then ok.

    One issue with your approach - can you please provide the evidence (data) which supports your theory/statement.

    Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Just look at symtic...data is there on this subject.

    Also judgement on a game based on one map is not a data driven approach. It's like judging McDonadls range of food based on only eating a plain cheeseburger for 1 year.
    Hi,
    Looked at symthic - has no information on who plays which map, and what type of gameplay they exhibit. Can you explain how the stats indicate how people play on BF4 Locker, and are therefore different to all other players. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Look harder.

    Or just play other maps and you will see what happens in locker stays in locker.
    Hi,
    I do not see how weapons stats state that people on BF4 Locker are different to all other players in the BF game play.

    The web site states "Symthic is the #1 place for you to find weapon and vehicle stats for the most popular games."

    Also states "We're a community that loves being gaming scientists and helping others by saying things like, "up to 11.525 meters that weapon will 1 hit kill with a headshot" as opposed to "yeah that gun feels good, nahh that one doesn't".

    Nothing about how a person plays, or that BF4 Locker people are completely different to others.

    Why do you continue to lie about things ?

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually there is more there. They also have a forum and other research on other "nerdy statistics"....like most played maps...flag caps and others.

    So before you accuse me of lying maybe do a little more hunting for real data.
    Hi,
    OK - i am going to emulate you as you challenge others with their hit detection complaints :

    Provide the evidence or it didn't happen....

    Essentially, stop making claims and NO evidence. Peoples opinions is not evidence. You claimed there is no data driven analysis on page 65, so where is YOUR data driven analysis ???.

    You can't provide it, as no data analysis will show you people who play BF4 Locker are different to all other people who play every other aspect of BF. It is just another lie to sound clever.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually it's not. First of all, from vanilla maps it's the only map that doesn't have any vehicles which is huge part of Battlefield.

    Second it is a closed off map...choke points and its the most linear map in the vanilla pack. If you diversified your map rotation you will see the openness of the other maps like Shanghai and golmund and Zavod, you would actually see flags being captured and may understand that it's not team death match.

    I provided proof, you're making the assesments of the future based off of a 5year old game that has been preceded by 2 games and off of one map.

    So before you throw stones maybe you need to actually do more "research". And yes the data is out there....i pointed you in several directions just need to put the effort. You can do it...i have faith in you
    Hi,
    The website you refer to has NO proof that people who play Locker are any different to people who play other maps. Again, as you have always challenged other people, either provide proof, or it didn't happen.

    All you are doing is saying a web site over there has proof, and that is not evidence, it is just you saying, a website over there has the proof.

    Maps do not define whether a person is a team player or not, the person decides that. People do not suddenly become a team player giving ammo, reviving etc., when they play one map, and give all that up when they play Locker.

    Again, you lie to sound clever, claim you have evidence/proof, but NEVER provide that proof.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Man your comprehension is at a all time low. I clearly explained how locker differs from every other vanilla map there is. Also clearly explained your recklessness in making judgement of a game off of one map and from a game that is not the most current title.

    Yes the web page has full data based on values that I illustrated..you just want to keep regurgitating the same ridiculousness just so you can get some attention and not do a little research as some of us have done.

    You say maps don't define whether a person is a team player or not, people do? Well I agree somewhat with that....but that may explain why some people just want to play locker 24/7 and not any other map rotation....cause it's the only map where it becomes a standstill meatgrinder at C so people can become selfish and not get penalized for it. No other map does that....and no other map has people not going around playing the objective, which is capturing and defending flags.

    Not going to sit here and hold your hand and draw you pictures on this. I'm hoping you are mature enough to figure this out, but if your not then fine....as others have stated your repetitiveness is getting annoying and tiresome.
  • Shadders_X
    407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »

    Hi,
    This is not about the map, but about the players. If you are indicating that people who play BF4, and a specific map (Locker) do not represent in any way, other people who play BF1 or BFH, then ok.

    One issue with your approach - can you please provide the evidence (data) which supports your theory/statement.

    Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Just look at symtic...data is there on this subject.

    Also judgement on a game based on one map is not a data driven approach. It's like judging McDonadls range of food based on only eating a plain cheeseburger for 1 year.
    Hi,
    Looked at symthic - has no information on who plays which map, and what type of gameplay they exhibit. Can you explain how the stats indicate how people play on BF4 Locker, and are therefore different to all other players. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Look harder.

    Or just play other maps and you will see what happens in locker stays in locker.
    Hi,
    I do not see how weapons stats state that people on BF4 Locker are different to all other players in the BF game play.

    The web site states "Symthic is the #1 place for you to find weapon and vehicle stats for the most popular games."

    Also states "We're a community that loves being gaming scientists and helping others by saying things like, "up to 11.525 meters that weapon will 1 hit kill with a headshot" as opposed to "yeah that gun feels good, nahh that one doesn't".

    Nothing about how a person plays, or that BF4 Locker people are completely different to others.

    Why do you continue to lie about things ?

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually there is more there. They also have a forum and other research on other "nerdy statistics"....like most played maps...flag caps and others.

    So before you accuse me of lying maybe do a little more hunting for real data.
    Hi,
    OK - i am going to emulate you as you challenge others with their hit detection complaints :

    Provide the evidence or it didn't happen....

    Essentially, stop making claims and NO evidence. Peoples opinions is not evidence. You claimed there is no data driven analysis on page 65, so where is YOUR data driven analysis ???.

    You can't provide it, as no data analysis will show you people who play BF4 Locker are different to all other people who play every other aspect of BF. It is just another lie to sound clever.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually it's not. First of all, from vanilla maps it's the only map that doesn't have any vehicles which is huge part of Battlefield.

    Second it is a closed off map...choke points and its the most linear map in the vanilla pack. If you diversified your map rotation you will see the openness of the other maps like Shanghai and golmund and Zavod, you would actually see flags being captured and may understand that it's not team death match.

    I provided proof, you're making the assesments of the future based off of a 5year old game that has been preceded by 2 games and off of one map.

    So before you throw stones maybe you need to actually do more "research". And yes the data is out there....i pointed you in several directions just need to put the effort. You can do it...i have faith in you
    Hi,
    The website you refer to has NO proof that people who play Locker are any different to people who play other maps. Again, as you have always challenged other people, either provide proof, or it didn't happen.

    All you are doing is saying a web site over there has proof, and that is not evidence, it is just you saying, a website over there has the proof.

    Maps do not define whether a person is a team player or not, the person decides that. People do not suddenly become a team player giving ammo, reviving etc., when they play one map, and give all that up when they play Locker.

    Again, you lie to sound clever, claim you have evidence/proof, but NEVER provide that proof.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Man your comprehension is at a all time low. I clearly explained how locker differs from every other vanilla map there is. Also clearly explained your recklessness in making judgement of a game off of one map and from a game that is not the most current title.

    Yes the web page has full data based on values that I illustrated..you just want to keep regurgitating the same ridiculousness just so you can get some attention and not do a little research as some of us have done.

    You say maps don't define whether a person is a team player or not, people do? Well I agree somewhat with that....but that may explain why some people just want to play locker 24/7 and not any other map rotation....cause it's the only map where it becomes a standstill meatgrinder at C so people can become selfish and not get penalized for it. No other map does that....and no other map has people not going around playing the objective, which is capturing and defending flags.

    Not going to sit here and hold your hand and draw you pictures on this. I'm hoping you are mature enough to figure this out, but if your not then fine....as others have stated your repetitiveness is getting annoying and tiresome.
    Hi,
    You have presented an opinion, but no facts. Therefore you have NOT presented proof.

    Your persistence in demanding proof from others, and then NEVER providing the proof yourself despite claiming you have done so, indicates that you are a liar.

    People play maps as it suits them, and you cannot state a person playing Locker is not a team player. Maybe they like the close quarters action. Maybe they like the fast paced action. Maybe they like the fact that here are NO vehicles. Maybe they like the uncertainty that around the immediate corner is a threat that demand rapid response.

    People playing other maps are just as bad - non team players. People in tanks holding back not advancing on a flag. People in helicopters circling, getting easy kills. There are non team players every, and it is ubiquitous in BF and every other game on the planet. Locker is no different.

    Why not stop trying to prove that other peoples opinions are wrong, based on your non-existent facts (lies). By all means, disagree, but trying to prove others opinions wrong by lying shows you, VBALL_MVP have a serious pathological behaviour.

    You are the only one on this site who persists in this behaviour.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »

    Hi,
    This is not about the map, but about the players. If you are indicating that people who play BF4, and a specific map (Locker) do not represent in any way, other people who play BF1 or BFH, then ok.

    One issue with your approach - can you please provide the evidence (data) which supports your theory/statement.

    Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Just look at symtic...data is there on this subject.

    Also judgement on a game based on one map is not a data driven approach. It's like judging McDonadls range of food based on only eating a plain cheeseburger for 1 year.
    Hi,
    Looked at symthic - has no information on who plays which map, and what type of gameplay they exhibit. Can you explain how the stats indicate how people play on BF4 Locker, and are therefore different to all other players. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Look harder.

    Or just play other maps and you will see what happens in locker stays in locker.
    Hi,
    I do not see how weapons stats state that people on BF4 Locker are different to all other players in the BF game play.

    The web site states "Symthic is the #1 place for you to find weapon and vehicle stats for the most popular games."

    Also states "We're a community that loves being gaming scientists and helping others by saying things like, "up to 11.525 meters that weapon will 1 hit kill with a headshot" as opposed to "yeah that gun feels good, nahh that one doesn't".

    Nothing about how a person plays, or that BF4 Locker people are completely different to others.

    Why do you continue to lie about things ?

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually there is more there. They also have a forum and other research on other "nerdy statistics"....like most played maps...flag caps and others.

    So before you accuse me of lying maybe do a little more hunting for real data.
    Hi,
    OK - i am going to emulate you as you challenge others with their hit detection complaints :

    Provide the evidence or it didn't happen....

    Essentially, stop making claims and NO evidence. Peoples opinions is not evidence. You claimed there is no data driven analysis on page 65, so where is YOUR data driven analysis ???.

    You can't provide it, as no data analysis will show you people who play BF4 Locker are different to all other people who play every other aspect of BF. It is just another lie to sound clever.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually it's not. First of all, from vanilla maps it's the only map that doesn't have any vehicles which is huge part of Battlefield.

    Second it is a closed off map...choke points and its the most linear map in the vanilla pack. If you diversified your map rotation you will see the openness of the other maps like Shanghai and golmund and Zavod, you would actually see flags being captured and may understand that it's not team death match.

    I provided proof, you're making the assesments of the future based off of a 5year old game that has been preceded by 2 games and off of one map.

    So before you throw stones maybe you need to actually do more "research". And yes the data is out there....i pointed you in several directions just need to put the effort. You can do it...i have faith in you
    Hi,
    The website you refer to has NO proof that people who play Locker are any different to people who play other maps. Again, as you have always challenged other people, either provide proof, or it didn't happen.

    All you are doing is saying a web site over there has proof, and that is not evidence, it is just you saying, a website over there has the proof.

    Maps do not define whether a person is a team player or not, the person decides that. People do not suddenly become a team player giving ammo, reviving etc., when they play one map, and give all that up when they play Locker.

    Again, you lie to sound clever, claim you have evidence/proof, but NEVER provide that proof.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Man your comprehension is at a all time low. I clearly explained how locker differs from every other vanilla map there is. Also clearly explained your recklessness in making judgement of a game off of one map and from a game that is not the most current title.

    Yes the web page has full data based on values that I illustrated..you just want to keep regurgitating the same ridiculousness just so you can get some attention and not do a little research as some of us have done.

    You say maps don't define whether a person is a team player or not, people do? Well I agree somewhat with that....but that may explain why some people just want to play locker 24/7 and not any other map rotation....cause it's the only map where it becomes a standstill meatgrinder at C so people can become selfish and not get penalized for it. No other map does that....and no other map has people not going around playing the objective, which is capturing and defending flags.

    Not going to sit here and hold your hand and draw you pictures on this. I'm hoping you are mature enough to figure this out, but if your not then fine....as others have stated your repetitiveness is getting annoying and tiresome.
    Hi,
    You have presented an opinion, but no facts. Therefore you have NOT presented proof.

    Your persistence in demanding proof from others, and then NEVER providing the proof yourself despite claiming you have done so, indicates that you are a liar.

    People play maps as it suits them, and you cannot state a person playing Locker is not a team player. Maybe they like the close quarters action. Maybe they like the fast paced action. Maybe they like the fact that here are NO vehicles. Maybe they like the uncertainty that around the immediate corner is a threat that demand rapid response.

    People playing other maps are just as bad - non team players. People in tanks holding back not advancing on a flag. People in helicopters circling, getting easy kills. There are non team players every, and it is ubiquitous in BF and every other game on the planet. Locker is no different.

    Why not stop trying to prove that other peoples opinions are wrong, based on your non-existent facts (lies). By all means, disagree, but trying to prove others opinions wrong by lying shows you, VBALL_MVP have a serious pathological behaviour.

    You are the only one on this site who persists in this behaviour.

    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

    Actually you really wouldn't know. You only play locker and haven't played any of the newer titles.

    That's a fact.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!