Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

Hi,
    This is not about the map, but about the players. If you are indicating that people who play BF4, and a specific map (Locker) do not represent in any way, other people who play BF1 or BFH, then ok.

One issue with your approach - can you please provide the evidence (data) which supports your theory/statement.

Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

Just look at symtic...data is there on this subject.

Also judgement on a game based on one map is not a data driven approach. It's like judging McDonadls range of food based on only eating a plain cheeseburger for 1 year.
    Hi,
    Looked at symthic - has no information on who plays which map, and what type of gameplay they exhibit. Can you explain how the stats indicate how people play on BF4 Locker, and are therefore different to all other players. Thanks.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Look harder.

Or just play other maps and you will see what happens in locker stays in locker.
    Hi,
    I do not see how weapons stats state that people on BF4 Locker are different to all other players in the BF game play.

The web site states "Symthic is the #1 place for you to find weapon and vehicle stats for the most popular games."

Also states "We're a community that loves being gaming scientists and helping others by saying things like, "up to 11.525 meters that weapon will 1 hit kill with a headshot" as opposed to "yeah that gun feels good, nahh that one doesn't".

Nothing about how a person plays, or that BF4 Locker people are completely different to others.

Why do you continue to lie about things ?

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Actually there is more there. They also have a forum and other research on other "nerdy statistics"....like most played maps...flag caps and others.

So before you accuse me of lying maybe do a little more hunting for real data.
    Hi,
    OK - i am going to emulate you as you challenge others with their hit detection complaints :

Provide the evidence or it didn't happen....

Essentially, stop making claims and NO evidence. Peoples opinions is not evidence. You claimed there is no data driven analysis on page 65, so where is YOUR data driven analysis ???.

You can't provide it, as no data analysis will show you people who play BF4 Locker are different to all other people who play every other aspect of BF. It is just another lie to sound clever.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Actually it's not. First of all, from vanilla maps it's the only map that doesn't have any vehicles which is huge part of Battlefield.

Second it is a closed off map...choke points and its the most linear map in the vanilla pack. If you diversified your map rotation you will see the openness of the other maps like Shanghai and golmund and Zavod, you would actually see flags being captured and may understand that it's not team death match.

I provided proof, you're making the assesments of the future based off of a 5year old game that has been preceded by 2 games and off of one map.

So before you throw stones maybe you need to actually do more "research". And yes the data is out there....i pointed you in several directions just need to put the effort. You can do it...i have faith in you
    Hi,
    The website you refer to has NO proof that people who play Locker are any different to people who play other maps. Again, as you have always challenged other people, either provide proof, or it didn't happen.

All you are doing is saying a web site over there has proof, and that is not evidence, it is just you saying, a website over there has the proof.

Maps do not define whether a person is a team player or not, the person decides that. People do not suddenly become a team player giving ammo, reviving etc., when they play one map, and give all that up when they play Locker.

Again, you lie to sound clever, claim you have evidence/proof, but NEVER provide that proof.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Man your comprehension is at a all time low. I clearly explained how locker differs from every other vanilla map there is. Also clearly explained your recklessness in making judgement of a game off of one map and from a game that is not the most current title.

Yes the web page has full data based on values that I illustrated..you just want to keep regurgitating the same ridiculousness just so you can get some attention and not do a little research as some of us have done.

You say maps don't define whether a person is a team player or not, people do? Well I agree somewhat with that....but that may explain why some people just want to play locker 24/7 and not any other map rotation....cause it's the only map where it becomes a standstill meatgrinder at C so people can become selfish and not get penalized for it. No other map does that....and no other map has people not going around playing the objective, which is capturing and defending flags.

Not going to sit here and hold your hand and draw you pictures on this. I'm hoping you are mature enough to figure this out, but if your not then fine....as others have stated your repetitiveness is getting annoying and tiresome.
    Hi,
    You have presented an opinion, but no facts. Therefore you have NOT presented proof.

Your persistence in demanding proof from others, and then NEVER providing the proof yourself despite claiming you have done so, indicates that you are a liar.

People play maps as it suits them, and you cannot state a person playing Locker is not a team player. Maybe they like the close quarters action. Maybe they like the fast paced action. Maybe they like the fact that here are NO vehicles. Maybe they like the uncertainty that around the immediate corner is a threat that demand rapid response.

People playing other maps are just as bad - non team players. People in tanks holding back not advancing on a flag. People in helicopters circling, getting easy kills. There are non team players every, and it is ubiquitous in BF and every other game on the planet. Locker is no different.

Why not stop trying to prove that other peoples opinions are wrong, based on your non-existent facts (lies). By all means, disagree, but trying to prove others opinions wrong by lying shows you, VBALL_MVP have a serious pathological behaviour.

You are the only one on this site who persists in this behaviour.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Actually you really wouldn't know. You only play locker and haven't played any of the newer titles.

That's a fact.
    Hi,
    Neither do you know - you present proof where there is none. Basically you VBALL_MPV lie. Pathologically.

I have played BF long enough to know that in all their incarnations from BF2:MC, that team play has deteriorated significantly. You cling to my recent history of playing Locker as if it proves Locker is the exception to the norm. It is not. Non team players are everywhere in society, and in the gaming domain.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    it might actually be called Battlefield V

https://mobile.twitter.com/killat0n_/status/996771200402681856
  • Loqtrall
    11159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Definitely BF5. Can't wait to see the reveal.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    9100 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
  • Loqtrall
    11159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Despite the "V" I'm still hoping it's ww2.

#ComeOnVDay
  • SMK_GAMING_2
    745 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited May 16
    Yeah it seems Battlefield V is the official title, maybe V for victory (ww2) rather than V for 5? Why not say Battlefield 5 then
  • VBALL_MVP
    5905 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Hi,
    This is not about the map, but about the players. If you are indicating that people who play BF4, and a specific map (Locker) do not represent in any way, other people who play BF1 or BFH, then ok.

One issue with your approach - can you please provide the evidence (data) which supports your theory/statement.

Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

Also judgement on a game based on one map is not a data driven approach. It's like judging McDonadls range of food based on only eating a plain cheeseburger for 1 year.
    Hi,
    Looked at symthic - has no information on who plays which map, and what type of gameplay they exhibit. Can you explain how the stats indicate how people play on BF4 Locker, and are therefore different to all other players. Thanks.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Look harder.

Or just play other maps and you will see what happens in locker stays in locker.
    Hi,
    I do not see how weapons stats state that people on BF4 Locker are different to all other players in the BF game play.

The web site states "Symthic is the #1 place for you to find weapon and vehicle stats for the most popular games."

Also states "We're a community that loves being gaming scientists and helping others by saying things like, "up to 11.525 meters that weapon will 1 hit kill with a headshot" as opposed to "yeah that gun feels good, nahh that one doesn't".

Nothing about how a person plays, or that BF4 Locker people are completely different to others.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Actually there is more there. They also have a forum and other research on other "nerdy statistics"....like most played maps...flag caps and others.

Hi,
    OK - i am going to emulate you as you challenge others with their hit detection complaints :

Essentially, stop making claims and NO evidence. Peoples opinions is not evidence. You claimed there is no data driven analysis on page 65, so where is YOUR data driven analysis ???.

You can't provide it, as no data analysis will show you people who play BF4 Locker are different to all other people who play every other aspect of BF. It is just another lie to sound clever.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Actually it's not. First of all, from vanilla maps it's the only map that doesn't have any vehicles which is huge part of Battlefield.

Second it is a closed off map...choke points and its the most linear map in the vanilla pack. If you diversified your map rotation you will see the openness of the other maps like Shanghai and golmund and Zavod, you would actually see flags being captured and may understand that it's not team death match.

I provided proof, you're making the assesments of the future based off of a 5year old game that has been preceded by 2 games and off of one map.

So before you throw stones maybe you need to actually do more "research". And yes the data is out there....i pointed you in several directions just need to put the effort. You can do it...i have faith in you
    Hi,
    The website you refer to has NO proof that people who play Locker are any different to people who play other maps. Again, as you have always challenged other people, either provide proof, or it didn't happen.

All you are doing is saying a web site over there has proof, and that is not evidence, it is just you saying, a website over there has the proof.

Maps do not define whether a person is a team player or not, the person decides that. People do not suddenly become a team player giving ammo, reviving etc., when they play one map, and give all that up when they play Locker.

Again, you lie to sound clever, claim you have evidence/proof, but NEVER provide that proof.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Man your comprehension is at a all time low. I clearly explained how locker differs from every other vanilla map there is. Also clearly explained your recklessness in making judgement of a game off of one map and from a game that is not the most current title.

Yes the web page has full data based on values that I illustrated..you just want to keep regurgitating the same ridiculousness just so you can get some attention and not do a little research as some of us have done.

You say maps don't define whether a person is a team player or not, people do? Well I agree somewhat with that....but that may explain why some people just want to play locker 24/7 and not any other map rotation....cause it's the only map where it becomes a standstill meatgrinder at C so people can become selfish and not get penalized for it. No other map does that....and no other map has people not going around playing the objective, which is capturing and defending flags.

Not going to sit here and hold your hand and draw you pictures on this. I'm hoping you are mature enough to figure this out, but if your not then fine....as others have stated your repetitiveness is getting annoying and tiresome.
    Hi,
    You have presented an opinion, but no facts. Therefore you have NOT presented proof.

Your persistence in demanding proof from others, and then NEVER providing the proof yourself despite claiming you have done so, indicates that you are a liar.

People play maps as it suits them, and you cannot state a person playing Locker is not a team player. Maybe they like the close quarters action. Maybe they like the fast paced action. Maybe they like the fact that here are NO vehicles. Maybe they like the uncertainty that around the immediate corner is a threat that demand rapid response.

People playing other maps are just as bad - non team players. People in tanks holding back not advancing on a flag. People in helicopters circling, getting easy kills. There are non team players every, and it is ubiquitous in BF and every other game on the planet. Locker is no different.

Why not stop trying to prove that other peoples opinions are wrong, based on your non-existent facts (lies). By all means, disagree, but trying to prove others opinions wrong by lying shows you, VBALL_MVP have a serious pathological behaviour.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Actually you really wouldn't know. You only play locker and haven't played any of the newer titles.

That's a fact.
    Hi,
    Neither do you know - you present proof where there is none. Basically you VBALL_MPV lie. Pathologically.

I have played BF long enough to know that in all their incarnations from BF2:MC, that team play has deteriorated significantly. You cling to my recent history of playing Locker as if it proves Locker is the exception to the norm. It is not. Non team players are everywhere in society, and in the gaming domain.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

You say that but I still see the lack of proof on your claims.

And it isn't your recent history, you been doing it for over a year.....find it really hard to find your opinion remotely credible when you are judging the whole franchise's future based on one map and a old game.

Again that is factual data.
  • Loqtrall
    Yeah it seems Battlefield V is the official title, maybe V for victory rather than V for 5? Why not say Battlefield 5 then

My point exactly. Seems weird it'd be the first numerical sequel to base BF games that uses a Roman Numeral.
  • No1StingerUserUK
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    There's actually a lot riding on BF2018 for me personally. BF3 is the only BF I play anymore and it's only a matter of time before it dies so BF2018 needs to be good for me.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    9100 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
  • SMK_GAMING_2
    745 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Yeah it seems Battlefield V is the official title, maybe V for victory rather than V for 5? Why not say Battlefield 5 then

My point exactly. Seems weird it'd be the first numerical sequel to base BF games that uses a Roman Numeral.

Yeah, I've been told that player movement has been completely reworked, partly due to the fact that ex pro players are working with Dice on this particular instalment. I checked out the pro player part and that is true, obviously the rest may not be.
  • herodes87
    803 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 16
    Sounds Like that will be Something Like BF2142.

If it is that Future crap i will not buy it.

I would laugh Out loud If the Game is Battlefront 3.
  • Shadders_X
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Hi,

Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Look harder.

Hi,

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

That's a fact.
    Hi,

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

You say that but I still see the lack of proof on your claims.

And it isn't your recent history, you been doing it for over a year.....find it really hard to find your opinion remotely credible when you are judging the whole franchise's future based on one map and a old game.

Again that is factual data.
    Hi,
    VBALL_MVP your pathological behaviour is still causing you to see this as proof etc., of an issue or opinion.

Your proof is based on lies, and i am not saying i have proven anything. All i am saying is that your proof is based on lies, since you have never presented the evidence here, and the evidence you refer to is stats of guns etc.

I have played BF series since 2006 - 12 years, and seen the decline in team work. You are claiming i am basing it (lack of team work, or future of the franchise) on one map on a game released in 2013. I am not doing this. Again, your arguments of proof are based on your lies.

Everyone is allowed to express their opinion, and everyone is allowed to disagree with it.

Your, VBALL_MVP pathological behaviour is causing you to see everything as either right (you agree with it) or wrong (you disagree with it), when in reality, it is just an opinion, or comment, and you are treating everything as if they are facts to be challenged if you don't agree with them.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
  • LOLGotYerTags

I'm going to do the unthinkable and respond with......

Soon™
  • -JR-
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Can't wait for them to announce premium only dlc and loot boxes! oh wait, no I'm not...
  • VBALL_MVP
    5905 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »

It looks to me very convincing that the "V" has a dual meaning.
  • SMK_GAMING_2

I'm going to do the unthinkable and respond with......

Soon™

I was hoping for some hidden text or an image that needed put through a spectrogram to reveal a hidden secret date as I scrolled down :neutral:
  • LOLGotYerTags

I was hoping for some hidden text or an image that needed put through a spectrogram to reveal a hidden secret date as I scrolled down :neutral:

Yeah.. no

Sorry not sorry :smiley:

tenor.gif?itemid=5916561