55 million XP for 10 ranks?

Comments

  • DonSharkito
    744 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    68Keif wrote: »

    OFF TOPIC mate
    Responding is also off topic.

    Well you should be very bright because you are doing exactly what you wrote.
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Lmao, and about the smg08/Thompson thing - I brought up the smg 08 one time in my post, and the only thing I said about it was that expecting the Thompson to be as good as it is was just unrealistic thinking. You were the one that got stuck up on me saying I killed a guy 70+m away with it, and you got that thread closed because despite me saying multiple times to get back on topic, you wouldn't shut up about it.

    Lmao, lolwut

    I went back to check this topic because I don't trust you.

    And in fact you were already completely off topic in this thread arguing against another user before my supposed off topic intervention.

    Stop saying that I got this thread locked because you are as much in it as me, and you started it before me.

    Also what do you expect people to do when some users write some completely made up or silly stuff. It is allowed ofc, but responding and pointing it out makes it suddenly off topic because it arranges you?

    Just pointing out the hypocrisy of it. Also, I am glad that you agree as I am very bright.

    Well point it out to your friend. He has a tendency to respond to all the supposed off topics of this forum.

    The hypocrisy is real.
  • Loqtrall
    10638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 16

    Lmao, lolwut

    I went back to check this topic because I don't trust you.

    And in fact you were already completely off topic in this thread arguing against another user before my supposed off topic intervention.

    Stop saying that I got this thread locked because you are as much in it as me, and you started it before me.

    Also what do you expect people to do when some users write some completely made up or silly stuff. It is allowed ofc, but responding and pointing it out makes it suddenly off topic because it arranges you?

    I just went back and read over it as well. I posted about the Thompson and my initial opinions on it. I then responded to Baron saying that my opinion about the smg 08 was wrong and that it's not unrealistic to expect the Thompson to be as viable as the smg 08.

    You then came out of the blue, insisted I share video evidence of me getting a 70m kill, and said nothing about the rest of my post, which was about the Thompson.

    I then responded to you saying that I'm not wasting space in my dvr to post a video getting a single kill with the smg 08 in a thread about the Thompson, and that I'd rather discuss the topic. I actually insisted you do the same.

    But you persisted to bring up the smg 08 until the thread was closed.

    Now you're essentially doing the same thing in this thread, whereas I brought up the Thompson thread a single time and now it has evolved into your primary focus - wherein you reply to me now solely about that thread and ignore everything I said to you about what's happening in this thread. Lmao, don't come at me saying that I post silly made up things when you're over there claiming I have alts that upvote my posts and comment OT all the time.

    Pretty soon I'm sure you'll push this one far too gone to save, and it'll probably be closed to.

    So as I said in that Thompson thread - go ahead and keep spiraling further OT. It's not like it's a detriment to me.

    I'm just insisting everyone chill and get back on topic. For the 80th time.

    EDIT - also, as for your response to Tek - at least I admit when I'm OT and am doing it for a legit reason.
  • SMK_GAMING_2
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    And isn't bringing that up related to how they maintain such a high spm, without doing that quitting and team switching it would not be as high. Some on this forum upon hearing he plays for SB would immediately under stand why he achieved 150 so fast. They have a reputation for it, you can say it's "word of mouth" as in it can be untrue but it isn't

    I have plenty of live streams of them leaving, in fact there is one in particular where my platoon had 20+ guys in the server 10+ on each team during a team event (we actually try and balance the teams and not stack one side) and they were switching about constantly and still got wrecked on either team so eventually left because they could not maintain their spm k/d etc vs good players. They are well known for it, if you don't want to believe it that's fine.

    Of course playing with team mates is fun and better, I have nothing wrong with that, they can throw down as many ammo boxes with teammates sitting on them as long and often as they like, nothing wrong there.

    I believe you can switch teams near the end, particulary if other team mates are on that team and they are a few players down.

    But again, what does a platoon team switching to pad w/l stats have to do with why 55,000,000xp is required to rank up? and what does his individual spm have to do with that? I fail to see how him maintaining a high spm relates to the point of the OP/topic.

    Like I said before and is obvious here - people have skewed this topic from being about the ridiculous reasoning behind such a huge amount of xp being needed to rank up, into a thread about how one guy cheesed his way to 150, how he must have no life, and how horrible his platoon is.

    People are acting like this thread is about how one guy got to 150 with his platoon when it isn't. People made this thread about him and his platoon, when it's about how ridiculous the requirement is. I'm sure even Krkan himself would agree that earning 55,000,000xp through normal gameplay would be grueling and unrealistic.

    He posted one screenshot and the thread took a giant u turn away from the point of the thread that was previously being discussed. Lol is the OP even posting in here anymore? I'm honestly surprised mods haven't come in to get everything back on the rails.

    And I'm 99% sure that when the majority of the match is over, you can't team switch. I know for a fact you can't switch near the end of Ops games, and you can't switch in CQL once one team reaches 700 points. In TDM you can't switch once one team reaches 70-75 kills. I've had plenty of instances of joining friends on those game modes and not being able to switch to their team because the match is almost over.
    68Keif wrote: »

    I'm sure he still thinks you're my alt. I guess I'm talking to myself in the Discord server too. Oh, and I like my own activities on Xbox Live. I really love myself.

    Are you actually being serious, the topic is about him getting 55m xp to rank up, how is score per minute not relevant? It is a xp stat. Also by team switching you get a massive xp boost (x2.5 xp boost) so they could be gaining over double the amount of xp they would get from being on the losing team. This therefore boosts their spm stat. He was talking about having a 25000 spm in games also

    I know nothing about TDM, but on the last sector on ops you can switch. I have been switched by the game on conquest when on the losing team with the score on the winning team at 998. I died and was switched to my team mates squad (the other team) in the spawn screen and I spawned in to find I had won the game. The more squad mates the more likely the switch it seems to me.

    If you want to see proper roasting, go to the Battlefield 1 community fb page and see how his post went down there. I think he needs protecting over there too lol
  • Loqtrall
    10638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 16
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    And isn't bringing that up related to how they maintain such a high spm, without doing that quitting and team switching it would not be as high. Some on this forum upon hearing he plays for SB would immediately under stand why he achieved 150 so fast. They have a reputation for it, you can say it's "word of mouth" as in it can be untrue but it isn't

    I have plenty of live streams of them leaving, in fact there is one in particular where my platoon had 20+ guys in the server 10+ on each team during a team event (we actually try and balance the teams and not stack one side) and they were switching about constantly and still got wrecked on either team so eventually left because they could not maintain their spm k/d etc vs good players. They are well known for it, if you don't want to believe it that's fine.

    Of course playing with team mates is fun and better, I have nothing wrong with that, they can throw down as many ammo boxes with teammates sitting on them as long and often as they like, nothing wrong there.

    I believe you can switch teams near the end, particulary if other team mates are on that team and they are a few players down.

    But again, what does a platoon team switching to pad w/l stats have to do with why 55,000,000xp is required to rank up? and what does his individual spm have to do with that? I fail to see how him maintaining a high spm relates to the point of the OP/topic.

    Like I said before and is obvious here - people have skewed this topic from being about the ridiculous reasoning behind such a huge amount of xp being needed to rank up, into a thread about how one guy cheesed his way to 150, how he must have no life, and how horrible his platoon is.

    People are acting like this thread is about how one guy got to 150 with his platoon when it isn't. People made this thread about him and his platoon, when it's about how ridiculous the requirement is. I'm sure even Krkan himself would agree that earning 55,000,000xp through normal gameplay would be grueling and unrealistic.

    He posted one screenshot and the thread took a giant u turn away from the point of the thread that was previously being discussed. Lol is the OP even posting in here anymore? I'm honestly surprised mods haven't come in to get everything back on the rails.

    And I'm 99% sure that when the majority of the match is over, you can't team switch. I know for a fact you can't switch near the end of Ops games, and you can't switch in CQL once one team reaches 700 points. In TDM you can't switch once one team reaches 70-75 kills. I've had plenty of instances of joining friends on those game modes and not being able to switch to their team because the match is almost over.
    68Keif wrote: »

    I'm sure he still thinks you're my alt. I guess I'm talking to myself in the Discord server too. Oh, and I like my own activities on Xbox Live. I really love myself.

    Are you actually being serious, the topic is about him getting 55m xp to rank up, how is score per minute not relevant? It is a xp stat. Also by team switching you get a massive xp boost (x2.5 xp boost) so they could be gaining over double the amount of xp they would get from being on the losing team. This therefore boosts their spm stat. He was talking about having a 25000 spm in games also

    I know nothing about TDM, but on the last sector on ops you can switch. I have been switched by the game on conquest when on the losing team with the score on the winning team at 998. I died and was switched to my team mates squad (the other team) in the spawn screen and I spawned in to find I had won the game. The more squad mates the more likely the switch it seems to me.

    If you want to see proper roasting, go to the Battlefield 1 community fb page and see how his post went down there. I think he needs protecting over there too lol

    Lmao that's not the topic of this thread.

    Have you read the OP? It's about how ridiculous 55,000,000 xp is and what sort of reason DICE LA had for doing it if it isn't a bug.

    Like I said, how this guy ranked up didn't even come up in this thread until he posted the screenshot showing that he hit 150.

    There were PAGES of discussion before he even posted that. Discussion about the actual topic. Like I said, for the third time, people skewed this thread into being about that instead of the actual topic - which is that a 55,000,000xp requirement is nonsense, and it's either a bug or the reasoning behind it is ridiculous.

    And you can't switch at the end of rounds. It's literally impossible. The last sector on Ops is not "near the end of the round", it's when one team is immenently about to win, and the game itself is about to end. You CAN NOT manually switch teams through the squad menu in CQL once one team reaches 700 tickets, you can go try it yourself. Whether or not the game auto switches you is beside the point.

    I don't want to see proper roasting - I don't want to see roasting at all. That's the entire point.
  • 68Keif
    4564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I’m offended
  • SMK_GAMING_2
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    And isn't bringing that up related to how they maintain such a high spm, without doing that quitting and team switching it would not be as high. Some on this forum upon hearing he plays for SB would immediately under stand why he achieved 150 so fast. They have a reputation for it, you can say it's "word of mouth" as in it can be untrue but it isn't

    I have plenty of live streams of them leaving, in fact there is one in particular where my platoon had 20+ guys in the server 10+ on each team during a team event (we actually try and balance the teams and not stack one side) and they were switching about constantly and still got wrecked on either team so eventually left because they could not maintain their spm k/d etc vs good players. They are well known for it, if you don't want to believe it that's fine.

    Of course playing with team mates is fun and better, I have nothing wrong with that, they can throw down as many ammo boxes with teammates sitting on them as long and often as they like, nothing wrong there.

    I believe you can switch teams near the end, particulary if other team mates are on that team and they are a few players down.

    But again, what does a platoon team switching to pad w/l stats have to do with why 55,000,000xp is required to rank up? and what does his individual spm have to do with that? I fail to see how him maintaining a high spm relates to the point of the OP/topic.

    Like I said before and is obvious here - people have skewed this topic from being about the ridiculous reasoning behind such a huge amount of xp being needed to rank up, into a thread about how one guy cheesed his way to 150, how he must have no life, and how horrible his platoon is.

    People are acting like this thread is about how one guy got to 150 with his platoon when it isn't. People made this thread about him and his platoon, when it's about how ridiculous the requirement is. I'm sure even Krkan himself would agree that earning 55,000,000xp through normal gameplay would be grueling and unrealistic.

    He posted one screenshot and the thread took a giant u turn away from the point of the thread that was previously being discussed. Lol is the OP even posting in here anymore? I'm honestly surprised mods haven't come in to get everything back on the rails.

    And I'm 99% sure that when the majority of the match is over, you can't team switch. I know for a fact you can't switch near the end of Ops games, and you can't switch in CQL once one team reaches 700 points. In TDM you can't switch once one team reaches 70-75 kills. I've had plenty of instances of joining friends on those game modes and not being able to switch to their team because the match is almost over.
    68Keif wrote: »

    I'm sure he still thinks you're my alt. I guess I'm talking to myself in the Discord server too. Oh, and I like my own activities on Xbox Live. I really love myself.

    Are you actually being serious, the topic is about him getting 55m xp to rank up, how is score per minute not relevant? It is a xp stat. Also by team switching you get a massive xp boost (x2.5 xp boost) so they could be gaining over double the amount of xp they would get from being on the losing team. This therefore boosts their spm stat. He was talking about having a 25000 spm in games also

    I know nothing about TDM, but on the last sector on ops you can switch. I have been switched by the game on conquest when on the losing team with the score on the winning team at 998. I died and was switched to my team mates squad (the other team) in the spawn screen and I spawned in to find I had won the game. The more squad mates the more likely the switch it seems to me.

    If you want to see proper roasting, go to the Battlefield 1 community fb page and see how his post went down there. I think he needs protecting over there too lol

    Lmao that's not the topic of this thread.

    Have you read the OP? It's about how ridiculous 55,000,000 xp is and what sort of reason DICE LA had for doing it if it isn't a bug.

    Like I said, how this guy ranked up didn't even come up in this thread until he posted the screenshot showing that he hit 150.

    There were PAGES of discussion before he even posted that. Discussion about the actual topic. Like I said, for the third time, people skewed this thread into being about that instead of the actual topic - which is that a 55,000,000xp requirement is nonsense, and it's either a bug or the reasoning behind it is ridiculous.

    And you can't switch at the end of rounds. It's literally impossible. The last sector on Ops is not "near the end of the round", it's when one team is immenently about to win, and the game itself is about to end. You CAN NOT manually switch teams through the squad menu in CQL once one team reaches 700 tickets, you can go try it yourself. Whether or not the game auto switches you is beside the point.

    I don't want to see proper roasting - I don't want to see roasting at all. That's the entire point.

    You really love to take other peoples words and put new meaning to them don't you, if I wanted to say just before the game ended I would have said exactly that. The last section of a ops game is near the end, its the last section, and you are seriously arguing this. Of course you are because it doesn't suit your argument. Changing teams at the end is not impossible, if it was why is there so many complaints about team switching. Actually don't answer this, forget I mentioned it and carry on believing you are the ultimate forum troll hunter, good day sir

  • Loqtrall
    10638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 16
    You really love to take other peoples words and put new meaning to them don't you, if I wanted to say just before the game ended I would have said exactly that. The last section of a ops game is near the end, its the last section, and you are seriously arguing this. Of course you are because it doesn't suit your argument. Changing teams at the end is not impossible, if it was why is there so many complaints about team switching. Actually don't answer this, forget I mentioned it and carry on believing you are the ultimate forum troll hunter, good day sir

    Lmao, the last sector is not a guarantee a team is going to lose. I've defended last sectors until the win before. You can't switch teams when a round is about to end, which is what you insisted is possible, and you're talking out of your rear end. You literally said you believe you can switch teams near the end of a match if there's less players on the team and you have friends on the team.

    People complain about team switching because it's possible, not because you can do it at the end of a round - because you can't.

    If you join a CQL server right now and try to switch teams when one team has over 700 tickets, you can't do it. It says the game is too close to ending. As I said earlier, I've had dozens of matches where I joined friends and couldn't switch to their team because the match was too close to ending. It's literally the reason it gives you for not being able to switch.

    Keep parading around as if you can freely team switch near the end of a game because a server auto switched you to your party's team when one team had over 900 tickets in CQL. Please refrain from pulling this thread even further OT, I don't think the thread can handle another one.
  • Trokey66
    5841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

    Impact in this argument is irrelevant.

    Why?
    Trokey66 wrote: »

    Medic boxes work in exactly the same way as Resupply boxes so if a soldier has lost just one health point....... .

    Not really. You missed completely a couple of points.

    1) Opportunity to get points by resupplying vs healing. You will find on average way more soldiers that are missing one bullet in their mag or one grenade that soldiers that are wounded when running in a zerg for example.
    2) Resupply boxes give a minimum of 20 resupply points irrespective if the soldier is missing 1 bullet or more,. The resupply points per soldier will increase if he is staying on the box and is missing some of his gadgets for example. Whereas as a medic you will get a points proportionally to the health the wounded soldier lost (1 health point won't give the medic 20 points for healing).

    So leaving an ammo box in some points where your team is running through will net you loads of points, while leaving a healing crate there won't necessarily net you anything because as you stated, health regenerates automatically after some time and you have a perk to heal faster, and also because your team is moving around to the next point and is not necessarily wounded.
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Simple fact is, irrespective of 'impact', a Medic can get points just as, if not easier than Support.

    That is not necessarily true, but let's assume so and I will find it completely justified.
    Trokey66 wrote: »

    Oh, and health regenerates ammo doesn't. There is even a perk to speed healing up.

    Yeah, so it is sometimes harder to het healing points for a medic due to that, while most of the blueberries on average die way before being needed to be truly resupplied anyway, but you still get points for that.

    I get 2.07 Resupplies a minute.

    I get 2.71 Heals a minute.

    On 'average' I get more Heals than Resupplies per minute despite playing the 2 classes in a similar fashion.

    Having looked up a few random people's stats, in most cases, heals and resupplies per minute are very similar.

    And in a discussion about SPM and getting 'easy' points, impact is very much irrelevant. If you want that debate, by all means create a new thread.
  • StarscreamUK
    6136 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    I suggest you stop with this alt accusation and point fingers. stay on topic or move to another thread
  • 68Keif
    4564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 16
    I suggest you stop with this alt accusation and point fingers. stay on topic or move to another thread

    No u :p
  • DonSharkito
    744 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I suggest you stop with this alt accusation and point fingers. stay on topic or move to another thread

    Yes sir! Also glad to know that you are also here for the alt accusations. I won't do that again.
    But when I joined this forum a few months ago and received many alt accusations you were nowhere to be found.

    So either someone is good at reporting, or some members have some kind of complacency from up top.
  • DonSharkito
    744 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »

    Impact in this argument is irrelevant.

    Why?
    Trokey66 wrote: »

    Medic boxes work in exactly the same way as Resupply boxes so if a soldier has lost just one health point....... .

    Not really. You missed completely a couple of points.

    1) Opportunity to get points by resupplying vs healing. You will find on average way more soldiers that are missing one bullet in their mag or one grenade that soldiers that are wounded when running in a zerg for example.
    2) Resupply boxes give a minimum of 20 resupply points irrespective if the soldier is missing 1 bullet or more,. The resupply points per soldier will increase if he is staying on the box and is missing some of his gadgets for example. Whereas as a medic you will get a points proportionally to the health the wounded soldier lost (1 health point won't give the medic 20 points for healing).

    So leaving an ammo box in some points where your team is running through will net you loads of points, while leaving a healing crate there won't necessarily net you anything because as you stated, health regenerates automatically after some time and you have a perk to heal faster, and also because your team is moving around to the next point and is not necessarily wounded.
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Simple fact is, irrespective of 'impact', a Medic can get points just as, if not easier than Support.

    That is not necessarily true, but let's assume so and I will find it completely justified.
    Trokey66 wrote: »

    Oh, and health regenerates ammo doesn't. There is even a perk to speed healing up.

    Yeah, so it is sometimes harder to het healing points for a medic due to that, while most of the blueberries on average die way before being needed to be truly resupplied anyway, but you still get points for that.

    I get 2.07 Resupplies a minute.

    I get 2.71 Heals a minute.

    On 'average' I get more Heals than Resupplies per minute despite playing the 2 classes in a similar fashion.

    Having looked up a few random people's stats, in most cases, heals and resupplies per minute are very similar.

    And in a discussion about SPM and getting 'easy' points, impact is very much irrelevant. If you want that debate, by all means create a new thread.

    Well that doesn't mean anything. I have more resupplies p/m than healing p/m and have more SPM in the support class than with the medic class.

    Also with your numbers we don't know how many points you got with each of these resupplies or healings.

    So I would say your stats (and mine) are irrelevant and don't add or prove anything related to SPM.
  • okju76543
    12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lets say it one more time. You dont need 55 million XP to rank 140 to 150. You need only 500 000 points/level between 141-150.
    There is already over 250 players level 150. So its not hard at all
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/leaderboards/all/Rank

    Sometimes i wonder that they should change that one hour play time is one level and no limits for levels. Then you could see in the game who has really play lot of this game. Then they could make the balancer work with compination of your experience=level and kpm.

    Current balancer is gonna be always broken because your skill too much depends your last ten games spm. And spm too much depends which game mode you are playing. If you play lot of operations your skill can be easily like 900. If you go with that skill number on smaller game modes the game balance is always broken
  • Trokey66
    5841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »

    Impact in this argument is irrelevant.

    Why?
    Trokey66 wrote: »

    Medic boxes work in exactly the same way as Resupply boxes so if a soldier has lost just one health point....... .

    Not really. You missed completely a couple of points.

    1) Opportunity to get points by resupplying vs healing. You will find on average way more soldiers that are missing one bullet in their mag or one grenade that soldiers that are wounded when running in a zerg for example.
    2) Resupply boxes give a minimum of 20 resupply points irrespective if the soldier is missing 1 bullet or more,. The resupply points per soldier will increase if he is staying on the box and is missing some of his gadgets for example. Whereas as a medic you will get a points proportionally to the health the wounded soldier lost (1 health point won't give the medic 20 points for healing).

    So leaving an ammo box in some points where your team is running through will net you loads of points, while leaving a healing crate there won't necessarily net you anything because as you stated, health regenerates automatically after some time and you have a perk to heal faster, and also because your team is moving around to the next point and is not necessarily wounded.
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Simple fact is, irrespective of 'impact', a Medic can get points just as, if not easier than Support.

    That is not necessarily true, but let's assume so and I will find it completely justified.
    Trokey66 wrote: »

    Oh, and health regenerates ammo doesn't. There is even a perk to speed healing up.

    Yeah, so it is sometimes harder to het healing points for a medic due to that, while most of the blueberries on average die way before being needed to be truly resupplied anyway, but you still get points for that.

    I get 2.07 Resupplies a minute.

    I get 2.71 Heals a minute.

    On 'average' I get more Heals than Resupplies per minute despite playing the 2 classes in a similar fashion.

    Having looked up a few random people's stats, in most cases, heals and resupplies per minute are very similar.

    And in a discussion about SPM and getting 'easy' points, impact is very much irrelevant. If you want that debate, by all means create a new thread.

    Well that doesn't mean anything. I have more resupplies p/m than healing p/m and have more SPM in the support class than with the medic class.

    Also with your numbers we don't know how many points you got with each of these resupplies or healings.

    So I would say your stats (and mine) are irrelevant and don't add or prove anything related to SPM.

    The more 'events' per minute, the more points per minute, the higher the score per minute.

    Doing 'stuff' per minute is directly related to score per minute.

    And it is not hard to work out how many points we get from them.

    Factor in you revives and your class SPM is similar.
  • DonSharkito
    744 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »

    Impact in this argument is irrelevant.

    Why?
    Trokey66 wrote: »

    Medic boxes work in exactly the same way as Resupply boxes so if a soldier has lost just one health point....... .

    Not really. You missed completely a couple of points.

    1) Opportunity to get points by resupplying vs healing. You will find on average way more soldiers that are missing one bullet in their mag or one grenade that soldiers that are wounded when running in a zerg for example.
    2) Resupply boxes give a minimum of 20 resupply points irrespective if the soldier is missing 1 bullet or more,. The resupply points per soldier will increase if he is staying on the box and is missing some of his gadgets for example. Whereas as a medic you will get a points proportionally to the health the wounded soldier lost (1 health point won't give the medic 20 points for healing).

    So leaving an ammo box in some points where your team is running through will net you loads of points, while leaving a healing crate there won't necessarily net you anything because as you stated, health regenerates automatically after some time and you have a perk to heal faster, and also because your team is moving around to the next point and is not necessarily wounded.
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Simple fact is, irrespective of 'impact', a Medic can get points just as, if not easier than Support.

    That is not necessarily true, but let's assume so and I will find it completely justified.
    Trokey66 wrote: »

    Oh, and health regenerates ammo doesn't. There is even a perk to speed healing up.

    Yeah, so it is sometimes harder to het healing points for a medic due to that, while most of the blueberries on average die way before being needed to be truly resupplied anyway, but you still get points for that.

    I get 2.07 Resupplies a minute.

    I get 2.71 Heals a minute.

    On 'average' I get more Heals than Resupplies per minute despite playing the 2 classes in a similar fashion.

    Having looked up a few random people's stats, in most cases, heals and resupplies per minute are very similar.

    And in a discussion about SPM and getting 'easy' points, impact is very much irrelevant. If you want that debate, by all means create a new thread.

    Well that doesn't mean anything. I have more resupplies p/m than healing p/m and have more SPM in the support class than with the medic class.

    Also with your numbers we don't know how many points you got with each of these resupplies or healings.

    So I would say your stats (and mine) are irrelevant and don't add or prove anything related to SPM.

    The more 'events' per minute, the more points per minute, the higher the score per minute.

    Doing 'stuff' per minute is directly related to score per minute.

    And it is not hard to work out how many points we get from them.

    Factor in you revives and your class SPM is similar.

    The thing is I can find you an equal number of players as you had, that have more resupplies/pm than healings p/m while having more SPM as a support rather than as a medic.

    It doesn't mean anything.

    Also the more events per minute, the more points per minute doesn't mean anything if we don't know on average how much SPM they bring. Based on your stats we just know that indeed more people went on your health crate rather than on your ammo crate. But we don't on average how many points you got from them.

    So yes, I maintain that your point on these stats is irrelevant.
  • theONEFORCE
    2598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    You really love to take other peoples words and put new meaning to them don't you, if I wanted to say just before the game ended I would have said exactly that. The last section of a ops game is near the end, its the last section, and you are seriously arguing this. Of course you are because it doesn't suit your argument. Changing teams at the end is not impossible, if it was why is there so many complaints about team switching. Actually don't answer this, forget I mentioned it and carry on believing you are the ultimate forum troll hunter, good day sir

    Lmao, the last sector is not a guarantee a team is going to lose. I've defended last sectors until the win before. You can't switch teams when a round is about to end, which is what you insisted is possible, and you're talking out of your rear end. You literally said you believe you can switch teams near the end of a match if there's less players on the team and you have friends on the team.

    People complain about team switching because it's possible, not because you can do it at the end of a round - because you can't.

    If you join a CQL server right now and try to switch teams when one team has over 700 tickets, you can't do it. It says the game is too close to ending. As I said earlier, I've had dozens of matches where I joined friends and couldn't switch to their team because the match was too close to ending. It's literally the reason it gives you for not being able to switch.

    Keep parading around as if you can freely team switch near the end of a game because a server auto switched you to your party's team when one team had over 900 tickets in CQL. Please refrain from pulling this thread even further OT, I don't think the thread can handle another one.

    You can switch in Ops to get the win pretty easily and its also pretty easy to tell who is going to win at any point in the match. I could pretty easily boost my win/loss in Ops to near 100%.

    I've witnessed players switch to defense on the end of one map to rack up kills and then switch back to offense on the next map for the win.
  • xCRIMSONxGUARDx
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    bla bla bla bla bla. and bla.
  • 68Keif
    4564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    bla bla bla bla bla. and bla.

    K
  • Trokey66
    5841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 18
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »

    Impact in this argument is irrelevant.

    Why?
    Trokey66 wrote: »

    Medic boxes work in exactly the same way as Resupply boxes so if a soldier has lost just one health point....... .

    Not really. You missed completely a couple of points.

    1) Opportunity to get points by resupplying vs healing. You will find on average way more soldiers that are missing one bullet in their mag or one grenade that soldiers that are wounded when running in a zerg for example.
    2) Resupply boxes give a minimum of 20 resupply points irrespective if the soldier is missing 1 bullet or more,. The resupply points per soldier will increase if he is staying on the box and is missing some of his gadgets for example. Whereas as a medic you will get a points proportionally to the health the wounded soldier lost (1 health point won't give the medic 20 points for healing).

    So leaving an ammo box in some points where your team is running through will net you loads of points, while leaving a healing crate there won't necessarily net you anything because as you stated, health regenerates automatically after some time and you have a perk to heal faster, and also because your team is moving around to the next point and is not necessarily wounded.
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Simple fact is, irrespective of 'impact', a Medic can get points just as, if not easier than Support.

    That is not necessarily true, but let's assume so and I will find it completely justified.
    Trokey66 wrote: »

    Oh, and health regenerates ammo doesn't. There is even a perk to speed healing up.

    Yeah, so it is sometimes harder to het healing points for a medic due to that, while most of the blueberries on average die way before being needed to be truly resupplied anyway, but you still get points for that.

    I get 2.07 Resupplies a minute.

    I get 2.71 Heals a minute.

    On 'average' I get more Heals than Resupplies per minute despite playing the 2 classes in a similar fashion.

    Having looked up a few random people's stats, in most cases, heals and resupplies per minute are very similar.

    And in a discussion about SPM and getting 'easy' points, impact is very much irrelevant. If you want that debate, by all means create a new thread.

    Well that doesn't mean anything. I have more resupplies p/m than healing p/m and have more SPM in the support class than with the medic class.

    Also with your numbers we don't know how many points you got with each of these resupplies or healings.

    So I would say your stats (and mine) are irrelevant and don't add or prove anything related to SPM.

    The more 'events' per minute, the more points per minute, the higher the score per minute.

    Doing 'stuff' per minute is directly related to score per minute.

    And it is not hard to work out how many points we get from them.

    Factor in you revives and your class SPM is similar.

    The thing is I can find you an equal number of players as you had, that have more resupplies/pm than healings p/m while having more SPM as a support rather than as a medic.

    It doesn't mean anything.

    Also the more events per minute, the more points per minute doesn't mean anything if we don't know on average how much SPM they bring. Based on your stats we just know that indeed more people went on your health crate rather than on your ammo crate. But we don't on average how many points you got from them.

    So yes, I maintain that your point on these stats is irrelevant.

    You got 20 points per resupply with a bonus 10 for squad so as a minimum, I get 41.4 points per minute from that.

    Not sure what constitutes 1 heal but you get approximately 2 points per HP (plus 1 point for squad). I set myself on fire to 45 health and @Sciolist got 127 points for his troubles.

    Will do some digging.......

    EDIT: Best and most sensible I could find is 1 heal is 10 HP.

    If rhat is the case, you get 20 points per heal, 30 for a squad member. Now where have I seen those numbers before?

    54.2 by the way.....
    Post edited by Trokey66 on
  • xCRIMSONxGUARDx
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    68Keif wrote: »
    bla bla bla bla bla. and bla.

    K

    just my silly way of saying how crazy this thread got. and how it looks to me after a while, be back got to get some more popcorn for some reason i still read this thread. :D
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!