Waste of money and time!!

mateialexx
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited May 16
I am playing this games since ..some time,i am level 38 so far. My frustration is,why the hell you offer batlepacks,wich most of them i spend money( actualy o bought anything the could be bought for this game),and u give in return nothing but skins for weapons? Plus another things is,there is no balance in the game with players wich have higher rank and those how are lower! Somethimes in a map i play 5 to seconds and i am dead! So far i have just [bad] weapons, and a lot of nevrs..i was thinking to recomand this game to my cousin to play with him..but noh.. to much waste of time and specialy money
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    8539 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lmao. You didn’t know that battlepacks are skins.
  • Gforce81
    3242 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Response from the big man upstairs, feel special OP
  • ProAssassin2003
    1812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Stopped reading at you buy battle packs.
  • rliant1864
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Solid trolling effort.
  • research-kitchen
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wow buying battlepacks, I've got almost 700 unopened battlepacks you can have them!
  • Jayremie570
    1299 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Give this game a chance. The epic moments you'll have are way worth the effort to improve. The moments to be had in the bf series is found no where else.

Only time gaining map knowledge and what weapon performs better here as opposed to there is what separates frustrating with amazing. You also would benefit from playing in a group, preferably on mics so yeah, get your cousin into it. I got both my wife and brother playing and they weren't gamers before.
  • Faylum
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    mateialexx wrote: »
    I am playing this games since ..some time,i am level 38 so far. My frustration is,why the hell you offer batlepacks,wich most of them i spend money( actualy o bought anything the could be bought for this game),and u give in return nothing but skins for weapons? Plus another things is,there is no balance in the game with players wich have higher rank and those how are lower! Somethimes in a map i play 5 to seconds and i am dead! So far i have just [bad] weapons, and a lot of nevrs..i was thinking to recomand this game to my cousin to play with him..but noh.. to much waste of time and specialy money

Sadly BF has a steep learning curve. Players with higher ranks EARNED their unlocks. You being a noob shouldnt have the same advantages as they have. They put in the work and so can you. And then you will have a satisfying feeling of accomplishment. And will no doubt lord that over other newbies as you level. Also what they are trying to do is teach you to use all the various other weapons that may seem bad but are actually very effective and situational. I have only used the hellriegel to unlock the other variant and would never use it otherwise. Its a cheap weapon and requires i play like a fool. You can always loot the people you kill and steal their weapons anyway.
    Also the loot boxes you never need to buy and skins mean nothing. I have sold every skin i have ever gotten aside from some super rare ones for my vehicles. I do this to make scrap to buy more chests when a puzzle piece to a melee weapon is out. There is no need to ever buy them chests, not only is it a waste but you can earn chest fast if you play objectives.
    Just suck it up, we all went through the same hell but it makes you a better player and you'll find some excellent weapons along the way.
  • FocalCapybara34
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    When I first played battfield , it was bf3,. I died all the bloody time but I was also amazed at the game with tanks rolling in ,action everywhere , I just had to keep playing to try and get better ,I loved it.
    I definitely didn't get to lv 38 and cry about how hard the game is and winge about crap like battlepacks.
    Suck it up a, keep playing and you will get better... Or don't and go away
  • pwnedPewPew
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Somehow I can understand the frustration of newer players..
    Here is a Tipp..play Support and go prone..
  • GRIZZ11283
    4836 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Somehow I can understand the frustration of newer players..
    Here is a Tipp..play Support and go prone..

Where did the nasty support touch you?
  • CS-2107
    1384 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yes you only get skins from battlepacks and some XP boosts. Also you can't have all bad weapons, because actually the starter weapons are arguably some of the best weapons in the game. SMLE is the best scout rifle in the game with 10 bullets mag, relativly quick reload and a good sweetspot. The MP-18 is a hipfire monster and melts nearly everything in close quarters, except for SMG OP/18 and Automatico, but therefor can reach out a bit further. CEI-Regotti for the medic might not be the best weapon in the class, but is still a good choice, with its full auto mode, which is helpful for beginners. The lewis gun is as average as it gets in my opinion. It can do anything without bigger problems, but isn't exactly perfect in anything.
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I was new to fps when i first picked up BF1 so i sucked. A few friends joined me and they sucked too. For a few months we sucked together but we kept playing and really enjoyed it even although we sucked. After a while we stopped sucking and became decent players, picking up MVPs and sometimes wrecking servers.

^^stolen from Dave Grohl and adapted to suit.

You're not gonna get good overnight at BF1, you need to learn the weapons and the maps.

Also, as Braddock has pointed out, the battlepacks contain purely cosmetic items alongside xp boosts, theyre not going to help you improve or give you better weapons.
  • Faylum
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GoofyMC123 wrote: »
    I was new to fps when i first picked up BF1 so i sucked. A few friends joined me and they sucked too. For a few months we sucked together but we kept playing and really enjoyed it even although we sucked. After a while we stopped sucking and became decent players, picking up MVPs and sometimes wrecking servers.

You're not gonna get good overnight at BF1, you need to learn the weapons and the maps.

Also, as Braddock has pointed out, the battlepacks contain purely cosmetic items alongside xp boosts, theyre not going to help you improve or give you better weapons.

If you get mvp with more than 5 deaths your not a decent player xD
  • CS-2107
    1384 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

As they should. Imagine having weapons locked behind RNG mechanics... That would be a game I would not buy.
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Faylum wrote: »

If you get mvp with more than 5 deaths your not a decent player xD

Done it plenty times........ mostly in TDM though :p
  • PopsicleStealer
    1297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    So you say this game is a waste of time because you haven't done your research and you're trash? Ok, I got you.