Battlefield 2018

Comments

• 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I want a new shooter
  • xCRIMSONxGUARDx
    297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i want battlefield bad company 3, but whatever, it looks like ww2 to me just bc cod ww2 was around last year and they probably want to one up there slop. if it is ww2 i sure in the hell hope it has all the ww2 authentic tanks and vehicles(Sherman,panzer mk3, ect ect) the world had. hell even those jeeps lol
  • Imcrine
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Only the pacific theatre would be viable. Otherwise its a total reskin of bf1.

And before not so smart people will try to convince me that muh trench warfare is much different from ww2 battles, re-read this sentence again.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Imcrine wrote: »

And before not so smart people will try to convince me that muh trench warfare is much different from ww2 battles, re-read this sentence again.

+1... I cant see how a ww2-setting would be much different from the current installment... must say... Dice is currently World Champs at putting out smokescreens... There are so many clues pointing in so many direction...

I laugh so hard at the current youtubers all guessing in all direction for the next setting...
    "blah blah blah WW2... With a slight possibility of a BFBC3... but it could also be a followup on BF4.... Blah blah blah"
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Do you guys think this can make an intresting concept?
    And also, how do you think this could be done?
    Enjoy this real life documentary on PMC's/Mercenaries

How do you think a game can center around this

One Word: Warstories :wink:
  • dA_9_eL_81
    Someone must clearly have forgotten about server-performance when in a 32v32-server and loads of action is going on....

Lets just add another 36 players to tally up to 100-man servers and watch the discolight go mental on the right screen side...
  • ProAssassin2003
    3556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As much as I love Conquest i want Rush to be the best mode for the next one. Make it 64 players but tailor the maps and objectives for that player count.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We really don't know. It could be. However that would take more then 2 years to develop I would imagine.
  • ProAssassin2003
    edited May 2018
    I hope. That means I can re watch Saving Private Ryan to get hyped. And OMG I can finally hear that beautiful sound of the M1 Garand in an actual amazing game instead of Call of Doody.
  • ProAssassin2003
    Whatever it is i do think Battlefield as a franchise just like other Game franchises need to change and change drastically to feel fresh. God of War managed to do it and it is considered a Masterpiece.

I hope Conquest is different, I hope gun play is different, I hope the way we interact with the environment is different. Everything except for the Dynamic immersion of all out war.
  • ProAssassin2003
    GrizzGolf wrote: »
    Just give the Medic the M1 and I'm ready to play

The M1. I want it to be WW2 just for that.
  • ProAssassin2003
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    My threads are cancer.
    Fixed

PC principal comments again.
  • Snowcakeflakes
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That’s sad if LA dice will fail to continue the beauty of what started the explosion of battlefield and levelution style copied by cod . Monster hunter is huge in Japan and world. Hardline is 5 year old. Monster hunter meet battlefield is cool just like battlefield meet fortnite battle Royale style. Just call it Dino mode. A free Dino mode shouldn’t hurt battlefield but hardline did. Anyway.. time for battlefield v.... yes
  • nefariouscheat
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The average person AGAIN talking how WW2 BF would be reskin of WW1. Really have zero history knowledge. BF3 and BF4 were more like a reskin... WW1 and WW2 were total different wars. Not even comparable. Completly different weapons... Vehicles... Attachments etc. Even if you compare BF1 in that case.
  • nefariouscheat
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PhonB80 wrote: »
    Now I have a feeling it will be modern.... dammit....

If it's modern, how will war stories work? What does the horse have to do with modern settings? Where will the game take place?

I'm kinda confused... was expecting WW2 or Vietnam until that tweet above stated that it's actually 5.... Plus from looking at the background, it reminded me of the Battlefield 4 teaser trailers and themes.

To me, if it was just "five", it would have been called Battlefield 5. There is a dual meaning there, and I am not sold Churchill's V for Victory is a big enough reason to dual name your game Battlefield V. I think we are getting a Vietnam title which I would be SO stoked about. WWII is going to feel just like WWI.
    Imcrine wrote: »

Both ZERO history knowledge. Rofl
  • nefariouscheat
    Yeah well May 23rd is also world turtle day according to google so lets all sit around and circle jerk about battlefield turtles because correlation = causation.
    If you want WW2 go play the latest COD.
    Hahahaha. If you want WW2 go play the latest COD. Thanks for the joke.
  • nefariouscheat
    You know when the game is going to be crap when you need celebrities to promote your game. A good game should only speak for itself.. Another let down. RIP Battlefield.

Can someone please find me a link to any page that shows Trevor Noah in the FPS gaming scene? lol
    go away with your negativity. Pff

• Axlerod1
    1382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    We need real rentable servers. Not the RSP crap in bf1.
  • GrizzGolf
    1080 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would be happy if it was the sequal to 2142 and we got the return of Titan.
This discussion has been closed.