Weekly Debrief

[MoGZ][PC][BF1][BFV] age 21+ clan. Need Mic. Mature, fun, active

1235»

Comments

• Shadow_MissFire
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1ykfep.jpg

Gear up soldiers and join the battlefield with MoGZ of War! We have some of the best medics and supports to ensure you're not going down without a fight. We also have great Scouts and Assaults that spot the unseen and destroy the metal horrors. Speaking of vehicles, we also have some of the finest Tankers.

Information & History

12 months ago we launched onto PC BF1 to fill a gap for older players, and now have 80 active members, with people guaranteed on from late UK evening to late US evening. During peak hours we can get 3-4 full squads, usually 2. We have some fun, general chat, but we PTFO. Founded in 2012 on PS3. Mainly play CQ/operations. No prizes for good stats, good character is everything, but we do have some amazing players who will gladly help new players! We also occasionally play other games together like PUBG.

Join Us on Discord and optionally on Enjin, links below

Discord
    Enjin
      [] Age 21+ [] Discord installed with a working mic [] Play the objective [] Have fun!
    Optional
    • Registering at Enjin is optional, it will show you some of our history but we only use Discord now
  • -Eastw00d1
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    BUMP BUMP :-)
  • Dutchstep
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Bumpy
  • Shadow_MissFire
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still active every night on BF1, and now PUBG too
  • Mavviehue
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Damn this group are the best bunch of humans on the planet. I cannot get enough of them.
  • Shadow_MissFire
    We have 1 - 4 active NA squads every night but our EU group have dropped off as they go to other games like pubg, therefore we are seeking new players to rebuild that group, EU players aged 21+ with good personality and Mic wanted!!
  • -Eastw00d1
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    BUMP BUMP for MoGZ :)
  • xiDioT
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Get into the MoGZ action! BUMP IT UP!
  • Dutchstep
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2018
    bump for some awesome teammates :)
  • Shadow_MissFire
    A year on PC now (6 on PS3/4) and not a single night where there hasnt been a couple of squads on during US evening.
  • lBassMaster
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I see this clan almost every day on the US servers. I honestly have always had a generally good impression about them and was thinking to join because I'm a good person myself. But yesterday for the first time I've faced humiliation from MOGZ teammates which made me think twice about this clan... I was wondering if that's something that's common here (i.e. MOGZ only supports and approves its members and despises clanless players and other clans), or the person who did it just had a bad day? Please clarify, do you enforce your rules that you stated in the first post, or they are simply a formality which no one cares about?
  • Shadow_MissFire
    We absolutely enforce our rules so I need more info from you. Private Message me please, names, details, screen shot? Message me on discord maybe: ShadowQueen_x (PC BF1)#8816 people do have moments of rage and they can be baited but lets see the detail please.
  • Dutchstep
    edited May 2018
    Since I’ve joined I have had the most fun and best teamplay. Do you want to experience that too? Come join us at https://discord.me/mogz !
  • CaptPirate
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This clan is awesome, so awesome in fact that if you join today Shadowqueen with sing you happy birthday.
  • Shadow_MissFire
    edited June 2018
    Active every night without fail, had 3 squads on last night playing operations (mainly US timezone), lots of laughs in discord. Super hyped for BFV.

BF5CLAN.COM

Discord.me/mogz age 21+ only
    Post edited by Shadow_MissFire on