Morumets and Rocket Truck

Comments

• GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »

Is it not you that wants the easy gaming ;)

Then me and my Platoon would play medictrain every session and not use every weapon and vehicle that is in the game ;)

Give it a rest, we're not talking about medictrains, which by the way is a completely legit tactic.
    We're talking about the HB.
  • NLBartmaN
    2505 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Then me and my Platoon would play medictrain every session and not use every weapon and vehicle that is in the game ;)

Give it a rest, we're not talking about medictrains, which by the way is a completely legit tactic.

I am talking about it too ;)

The whining about stuff that can be countered more easily than a medictrain and then nerfing it to useless gets old ...

BTW using a HB is legit too ...
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I am talking about it too ;)

The whining about stuff that can be countered more easily than a medictrain and then nerfing it to useless gets old ...

BTW using a HB is legit too ...

You called people whiners for wanting an easy game, but are you not exactly the same?
    The HB was easy mode in its previous form, hence you wanting it back like that.

You know exactly what you're doing bringing medictrains into it, keep that elsewhere.
  • NLBartmaN

You called people whiners for wanting an easy game, but are you not exactly the same?

You know exactly what you're doing bringing medictrains into it, keep that elsewhere.

How many kills do you have with the HB?

A medic train is easier to keep alive than keeping a HB in the air and making kills if both are attacked by enemies ...

People claiming that stuff is "easy" must stop whining and counter it .. like any other weapon and vehicle.

I want the HB in the previous form, because then I could use it again to try to break the defense or offense on Operations, now you can't do that anymore.

The HB could be a gamechanger when the game was stucked in the trenches, now it is just useless.
    It is no longer stronger than the AP but way more easier to take down than the AP, where is the balance?

Just a idiot too big nerf to stop the players that were to lazy to counter it from whining
  • DonSharkito
    796 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

A medic train is easier to keep alive than keeping a HB in the air and making kills if both are attacked by enemies ...

People claiming that stuff is "easy" must stop whining and counter it .. like any other weapon and vehicle.

I want the HB in the previous form, because then I could use it again to try to break the defense or offense on Operations, now you can't do that anymore.

The HB could be a gamechanger when the game was stucked in the trenches, now it is just useless.
    It is no longer stronger than the AP but way more easier to take down than the AP, where is the balance?

Just a idiot too big nerf to stop the players that were to lazy to counter it from whining

Lol, you want your easy tool back again. No one will miss it on operations except players like you.

You don't realise it but this thing was completely broken. Giving a vehicle to someone that can by himself and instantly wipe 10+/20+ enemies by clicking a few times is completely silly. Yes it has counters but that doesn't mean that this thing wasn't totally ridiculous to begin with.

Also it doesn't matter if it gets down very quickly. You can still get it, get a few kills with it, die and wait in the respawn to get another one and rince and repeat. Even my grandma would be able to do it and finish with a 10+ K/D.

I'm glad they nerfed and imo it was a big mistake to introduce this vehicle in this game.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I don't even care that they nerfed it, except for the fact that it made you salty. You can tell its easy mode because guys like you can't adapt to the very minor change to the reload. Someone that was previously using it skillfully would still be able to use it effectively.
  • GRIZZ11283

What's how many kills I've got with it got to do with anything?
    Can't I have an opinion on it?

You can't say anything about people wanting an easy game when you want the exact same thing :lol:
    The irony is just laughable.
  • NLBartmaN
    The funny part is: the 2 whining about it both have almost no kills with it .. and still say it is easy ... just because they are too lazy to counter it

And still say the nerf makes no difference .. that it is a minor change and only the reload .. that is just too funny and so far from the truth :D

But yes, the medictrain have less change of being all taken down in one strike so they will be happy.

The defending players on open Operations maps will be happy too, LMG and snipe away when someone leaves the trenches ..
  • DonSharkito
    796 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The funny part is: the 2 whining about it both have almost no kills with it .. and still say it is easy ... just because they are too lazy to counter it

And still say the nerf makes no difference .. that it is a minor change and only the reload .. that is just too funny and so far from the truth :D

But yes, the medictrain have less change of being all taken down in one strike so they will be happy.

The defending players on open Operations maps will be happy too, LMG and snipe away when someone leaves the trenches ..

Do I need to have kills with it to know that it is a vehicle for scrubs?

I am refusing to use it for the same reasons that I will never use the mortar artillery truck.

But if you accept my challenge I would gladly use the HB and record it to demonstrate you that it is a skilless vehicle.
  • NLBartmaN

I am refusing to use it for the same reasons that I will never use the mortar artillery truck.

But if you accept my challenge I would gladly use the HB and record it to demonstrate you that it is a skilless vehicle.

Yeah we know you are great ... I am not talking about you, but about the other 2.

And telling something is easy and for scrubs when I see lots of pilots that fly for the first time and can't even keep the thing in the air for 1 minute is just crap.

If you don't even know what the nerf is and made less then an hour with it, why do you put down an opinion ...
  • GRIZZ11283

Who's whining about it? Hope you don't mean me, if you do, show me where.
    It does not matter if someone uses it or not, it's a known fact it's easy to rack up kills in it, so stop making out it's something it's not.

If you did well in it, then clearly it's easy.

I personally didn't have an issue with it, not hard to avoid or take down.
    But lets not make out it's something difficult to use, we both know that's BS.

You whine about others wanting the nerf, why is that?
    If you was a good pilot, you'd still do well, the fact you're whining about the nerf speaks volumes.

Mortar Truck is right up your street, and you don't have to wait for it to respawn every pass, as you'll be able to sit in your spawn.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yeah we know you are great ... I am not talking about you, but about the other 2.

And telling something is easy and for scrubs when I see lots of pilots that fly for the first time and can't even keep the thing in the air for 1 minute is just crap.

If you don't even know what the nerf is and made less then an hour with it, why do you put down an opinion ...

Presumably for the same reason you have an opinion on what it takes to be a skilled infantry player and you've never been one.
  • GRIZZ11283
    edited May 2018

Presumably for the same reason you have an opinion on what it takes to be a skilled infantry player and you've never been one.

:lol: but but he does assignments and medals.
  • NLBartmaN
    It is NOT a known fact it is easy to use, it is only a fact people whined about it because it got them killed and it could make more than 15 kills in one run and could keep on doing that until someone did something about it.

It is kind of obvious that nobody could miss the fact it could do so much damage.

The only problem with it, was the fact that Dice thought people were smart and active enough to shoot it down or adept and made that very easy.

The balance between ease to take down and potential damage would have been just fine if players would act on what is happening around them instead of focussing on stats. Now the balance is completly gone.

Just give it a try and show me you can do the same KPM and SPM with it within 10 hours of playing with it, as with being a support then we can talk about it. If you can do that, with so little hours of piloting in BF1, then it must be easy.

And you can still make around 5 kills with the nerfed HB each run on a contested area, but I can do that with the AP more times and with a lot less risk too, there is no reason anymore to use it.

I wouldn't have mind when the would have done a little nerf, but this is not a little nerf.

Glad you admit you gave an opinion on something you have no experience with or knowledge about.

Too bad you need some insult again, but that is nothing new with you.
  • theONEFORCE
    It is NOT a known fact it is easy to use, it is only a fact people whined about it because it got them killed and it could make more than 15 kills in one run and could keep on doing that until someone did something about it.

It is kind of obvious that nobody could miss the fact it could do so much damage.

The only problem with it, was the fact that Dice thought people were smart and active enough to shoot it down or adept and made that very easy.

The balance between ease to take down and potential damage would have been just fine if players would act on what is happening around them instead of focussing on stats. Now the balance is completly gone.

Just give it a try and show me you can do the same KPM and SPM with it within 10 hours of playing with it, as with being a support then we can talk about it. If you can do that, with so little hours of piloting in BF1, then it must be easy.

And you can still make around 5 kills with the nerfed HB each run on a contested area, but I can do that with the AP more times and with a lot less risk too, there is no reason anymore to use it.

I wouldn't have mind when the would have done a little nerf, but this is not a little nerf.

Glad you admit you gave an opinion on something you have no experience with or knowledge about.

Too bad you need some insult again, but that is nothing new with you.

All you do on this forum is insult people. You call everyone a stat padder and say their stats aren't legit and meanwhile the only way you can get positive stats is using the most overpowered vehicle they added to the game.
  • Silver032
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Lol, you want your easy tool back again. No one will miss it on operations except players like you.

You don't realise it but this thing was completely broken. Giving a vehicle to someone that can by himself and instantly wipe 10+/20+ enemies by clicking a few times is completely silly. Yes it has counters but that doesn't mean that this thing wasn't totally ridiculous to begin with.

Also it doesn't matter if it gets down very quickly. You can still get it, get a few kills with it, die and wait in the respawn to get another one and rince and repeat. Even my grandma would be able to do it and finish with a 10+ K/D.

I'm glad they nerfed and imo it was a big mistake to introduce this vehicle in this game.

You act like its so easy, its not. If the enemy has a single aa gun manned or 2 1917's supports with brains. you will die before your first pass 90% of the time, unless your an expert pilot.

Dropping bombs accurately is difficult as well. You act like its just a few clicks, when I'm flying, I'm utilizing around 4 keys with one hand constantly just to keep it flying and in line with where I want to drop the bombs.

You act like the flying coffin doesn't take skill to use. There is a reason why the majority of players will get 2-4 kills in a pass with it. when i spawn that thing, I net at least 20 + in a life.
  • DonSharkito
    Silver032 wrote: »

You act like its so easy, its not. If the enemy has a single aa gun manned or 2 1917's supports with brains. you will die before your first pass 90% of the time, unless your an expert pilot.

Dropping bombs accurately is difficult as well. You act like its just a few clicks, when I'm flying, I'm utilizing around 4 keys with one hand constantly just to keep it flying and in line with where I want to drop the bombs.

You act like the flying coffin doesn't take skill to use. There is a reason why the majority of players will get 2-4 kills in a pass with it. when i spawn that thing, I net at least 20 + in a life.

On OPs, in many games you are playing against brainless blueberries who almost never use an AA or know that you can down a plane with support weapons, so let's not act that what you have written happens all the time.

Also in many ops you have sectors where attackers are "nude" against air threat, making plane farming very easy. On other sectors it is possible to spawn a heavy bomber and even if heavily countered from the beginning you will still be able to drop your bombs on the first flag that you can reach. So no you won't be destroyed 90% of the time before your first pass.

Glad to know that you are a very skilled heavy bomber user. I bet it was very hard to learn how to go up, left, right down efficiently, and
    that it was hard to learn how to quickly press the button to drop the bombs or use the spotting camera. Also dropping bombs accurately takes literally 0 skill with the AOE they have. They AOE is the area of some of the flag cap zones. So you are even allowed to miss half of the load and you will still get many kills.

PS: I'v seen you are on PC. So my first paragraph applies only for console gaming. I know that planes are a lot more heavily countered on PC.
  • UraniumReaper
    495 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    In my opinion, they should have not put the mortar version in the game. It should have been a troop transport that has an hmg for passenger 2 and 5 other slots for players to get in. Smoke and self repair and an lmg for the driver. I know it'd be useless to most, but I'd have used it.
  • DonSharkito
    In my opinion, they should have not put the mortar version in the game. It should have been a troop transport that has an hmg for passenger 2 and 5 other slots for players to get in. Smoke and self repair and an lmg for the driver. I know it'd be useless to most, but I'd have used it.

Well you already have the blyatmobile in the game and it is similar to what you have were thinking of, but with less seats in it
  • UraniumReaper
    495 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Well you already have the blyatmobile in the game and it is similar to what you have were thinking of, but with less seats in it

I know, I like the Blyatmobile. I just wish we had more of a half-track style vehicle that has more armor/hp than the armored car but less attack capabilities than a tank and it's primary goal is to use it as a transport. The Garford(not sure on spelling) is a fast attack and then retreat type of vehicle.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!