How to switch fast ?

saud-afridi
23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Guys i try my best to scroll down to switch but i dont know how jackfrags and other player do it? if i keep a shortcut key like q it takes both spot and switch becomes hard any suggestion from the pros thanks im not good at games especially multiplayer but I would like to ask experienced and intermediate player also that can you give some advice on this thanks.

Comments

• poegle87
    126 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It could be something like what keyboard and mouse someone has, meaning they can switch faster or easier. My mouse for example has weights you can put into it to control sensitivity and on the wheel it has different speed settings you control from a button at the top, like a tape measure. One setting it scrolls with like ridges, so it snaps each time on scroll, like a button but as a normal scroll speed. The other is slightly faster and the last one is totally free where the wheel will spin when scrolled.
  • ekyxor
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    I have weapon switch on Q and spotting/commo rose on middle mouse button. For some reason DICE hasn't been able to make the actual middle mouse button work properly so you have to map the middle key button as some of the keyboard keys on your keyboard/mouse software. Example: Map the middle mouse button to act as P and set the spotting/commo rose to P.
  • -aarp-19Crib
    765 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can get a foot pedal. Some use them for certain functions.
  • YourLocalPIumber
    3239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I use 1 for primary and 2 for secondary, and Q for spot. and 3/4 act as gadget buttons. My friend who is good at playing on a piano says it looks too hard even for him xD
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I use a side button on my mouse right next to my thumb so it is easy to hit
  • I-Soldat-I
    1644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I game with Seetseries Rival 500, tons of buttons and I can in a blink of an eye switch from primary weapon to secondary using one of the many buttons it has
  • BigF33t_13
    6839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I use side buttons on my mouse.
  • Mediffs
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    People really use the mouse scroll to switch weapons? Just learn to use the number keys to instantly switch to the weapon/gadget you need. Much, much easier and faster than the scroll once you get used to it.
  • phr4G
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1,2,3,4... ofc
  • saud-afridi
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    i know that i asked this question but regarding gameplay I have a question that if im playing on pc via mouse keyboard will i be connected to players that are playing with controllers or keyboard and also does it make a good difference this is the last question ill ask that which one is better i saw jackfrags gamplay and he moved like when you move a joyskitck not smooth i mean like a mouse im sorry asking this noob question !.
  • research-kitchen
    423 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds like you need a better mouse with buttons on the thumb side, mine has 6 on the thumb side. All weapons are on the mouse.
  • MUH_Cwywardwaah
    1083 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    I use a side button on my mouse right next to my thumb so it is easy to hit

Same