Battlefield Hardline - Favorite Mode

1235»

Comments

• C-ME-DEAD
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    Hotwire and Blood money were one of my personal favorites. The amount of teamwork which was required with all the fast paced vehicles was awesome!

Same here both the best game modes ever with the added bonus of me destroying hotwire in my sedan that's how I got to be #1 on ps4 love hardline more than any other game I have played in my life

Good to actually find some people who appreciate the game rather than talk about how it's not Battlefield blah blah blah. I respect EA, DICE in their choice of gameplay style, the fact they've steered clear of futuristic style gameplay, is #1 IMO. They've kept it real so far, cops and robbers are definitely reality. Battlefield Hardline 2 is a fabulous idea but not calling it Battlefield 5. If BF5 will be WW2 depiction, would like if it were titled differently. When I see the title Battlefield 5, I think of Battlefield from the past titles, from Bf4 and back. And from that selection, BF3 will always be my favorite, unless 5 has something really great in store. BTW, my favorite MODES in BFH are as follows, blood money, hotwire, heist, rescue, crosshair. Honestly speaking, not complaining, just a thought really, if the other modes were omitted to put more cops and robbers type modes instead, maybe at least conquest, then the question would ponder, what that mode would be, I feel they nailed it with the above listed modes and I would've got the game if only those modes were included in the base game.
  • Popa2caps
    575 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    None, Hardline to me was a joke
  • steezemcqueen1
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Popa2caps wrote: »

Why did you even comment then ??
  • FETCH_usa
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Rescue ….
    I and my friends my age still get together and play it regularly. It's about the only thing we do on Hardline now. If there where a game mode in BF4 where you only had one life, we would play that. But there is not.
  • Thanks4UrDogTagz
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Popa2caps wrote: »

Amen.
  • GenteSeriaRecord
    3 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    Heist Is The Best Armed Robberys
  • TRILLRIDAH
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hardline and BF1 was when I stopped playing Battlefield. I don’t hate those games but IMO they don’t come close to being as good as previous BF games. BFV is a blast. I just ran out of my 10 hour trial yesterday and hopefully can pick it up soon. Well done. 👍
  • GLQATA243
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    Bloodmoney works really well but Hotwire is also a lot of fun if both teams go with the objective.
  • Borg_QC
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    #1- Blood Money #2- Heist #3- Hotwire

I like in BF Hardline the possibility to take health by pressing "X" on medic or ammo on enforcer. I don't understand why DICE don't introduce this in BF1 & BFV???

:)
  • spartanx169x
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GLQATA243 wrote: »
    Bloodmoney works really well but Hotwire is also a lot of fun if both teams go with the objective.

I would like to seea version of blood Money in BF V.
  • Amonsul
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Loved blood money. Intense battles around 1 point was awesome. I really liked stealing the money back from the enemy truck. Too bad most people didn't like Hardline. It has been one of my favorite BF's.
  • silentdeath1973
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    the worst bf game ever best thing uninvent it
  • Cerben1
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i have an total play time of 12h in game so i dont think i shold vote =D
  • DeadAgain210
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hotwire. (Watch out for those trip mines) team death match followed by blood money.