Battlefield 2018

Comments

• Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So I'm here, it's the 23rd, what's the news guys?

Official release not till midnight or something?
  • TEKNOCODE
    11538 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gforce81 wrote: »

Time stamp is on the teaser
  • trip1ex
    5081 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    over under on the amt of nerd talk we get debating whether the tank was a Panzer 2xab or Panzer 3xac and why the tread patterns actually need to be swapped between the 2 to be historically accurate?
  • Dogwoggle11
    2669 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like this emphasis on the airborne aspects of the war.

Hope I don't end up being disappointed.
  • Gforce81
    edited May 2018
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Maybe I'm blind as a bat

I went back and looked at both teaser video and Japanese splashpage image, can't seem to find the time for reveal.
  • trip1ex
    5081 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    I'd reach a bit and guess that BFV will have "characters" and not the traditional classes, multiple modes in Operations and a new King of the Hill mode. AT the same time I guess that that stuff might not be revealed by the trailer.

• TEKNOCODE
    11538 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Maybe I'm blind as a bat

I went back and looked at both teaser video and Japanese splashpage image, can't seem to find the time for reveal.
    @Gforce81
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Maybe I'm blind as a bat

@Gforce81

WW2 baby
  • KYUSS_QOTSA
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Maybe I'm blind as a bat

@Gforce81

all this bf about everything is about to change and never be the same bla bla, yet the cover art will be the same blue orange style.. fail
  • Vespervin
    1361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Maybe I'm blind as a bat

@Gforce81

all this bf about everything is about to change and never be the same bla bla, yet the cover art will be the same blue orange style.. fail

Yeah. I’m over this blue and orange theme myself. It’s been on everything since BF3.
  • ROTCrazytrain
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    they will find some way to screw it up, like horrible anti cheat system,like no servers or bad server,or bad tickrate,or horrible hit reg,or op tanks that can shoot through 100 yards of map,or shoot through 4 buildings and kill you on the other side or or op planes that just come in and kill everyone on the flag in 2 seconds,or some stupid teleporting device that helps you flank the enemy,or something.trust me for the love of god they will find a way to screw it up
  • Gforce81
    Lol, I get blasted by 4 people with the link XD

Thanks guys
  • Shadders_X
    486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    they will find some way to screw it up, like horrible anti cheat system,like no servers or bad server,or bad tickrate,or horrible hit reg,or op tanks that can shoot through 100 yards of map,or shoot through 4 buildings and kill you on the other side or or op planes that just come in and kill everyone on the flag in 2 seconds,or some stupid teleporting device that helps you flank the enemy,or something.trust me for the love of god they will find a way to screw it up
    Hi,
    Ok, thanks. That's the positive aspects of BFV, now can you list the negatives ones too ?.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • FELT-Z___BRANN
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have two cold ones waiting for the reveal. I hope it is epic.
  • ladderley
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Pink gin and tonic for me!
  • Gforce81
    ladderley wrote: »

Pink gin and tonic for me!

Pink gin & tonic?

Elaborate.

And I hope you're using Bombay Sapphire
  • trip1ex
    edited May 2018
    shoot I thought it was revealing an hour ago. I subtracted 2hrs instead of adding 2 hrs. Doh. Oh well now I can go see my kid's 5th grade graduation and talent show. I thought I was going to have to skip it. Priorities.
  • Dogwoggle11
    2669 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vespervin wrote: »

Maybe I'm blind as a bat

@Gforce81

Yeah. I’m over this blue and orange theme myself. It’s been on everything since BF3.

It's a marketing technique.

It's called orange/blue contrast. If you look it up, you will find lots of movie posters, TV series and videogames using it.

It's basically everywhere.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Maybe I'm blind as a bat

@Gforce81

It's called orange/blue contrast. If you look it up, you will find lots of movie posters, TV series and videogames using it.

You mean it's not unique!?!?!? Oh no DICE is just copying everything! Reskinned confirmed!
  • Vespervin
    1361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Maybe I'm blind as a bat

@Gforce81

Yeah I heard about it recently, and it does look beautiful, but I wouldn't mind if EA used something different. They've been using it for about 7 years now. :/
This discussion has been closed.