Females in WW2

DeadlyAsh2310
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
like honestly am tired of people raging about how there no females in WW2 like who cares as long as they deliver the gameplay, if it bothers you to much go dont play it

Comments

• ProAssassin2003
    3781 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There was females in WW2. Anybody who says different is children.
  • Svenolof747
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So heres the thing. There is no problem with a female in ww2. There where ALOT of females in ww2 in real life. But the game is just pooorly made as an ww2 game. it is more like and alternative world for ww2. There is grappling hooks on people. I hate it and I will take your advice, I will not play it if it looks like the reveal...
  • Obsidiann6
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Looks more like a fantasy game à la Overwatch. Don't understand why it is marketed as "WW2".
  • TheGM86
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I remember D-Day. when Strong Independent Women from around the world with Robot Arms stormed the beaches of Fortress Europe to give Uncle Adolph what for.
  • Obsidiann6
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The cartoon look really gives it the rest for me x.x tasteless
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    like honestly am tired of people raging about how there no females in WW2 like who cares as long as they deliver the gameplay, if it bothers you to much go dont play it

You're about 2 years late with that soapbox, I'm all washed up.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13844 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
This discussion has been closed.