Australian servers are all down/constantly crashing today?

Comments

• ShevermiN
    385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    64 with one in the queue ... This is another glitch that has been around for a while, funny how it comes and goes. It's not a bug you notice when you are in game.
  • Nateoxide
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I see the bug that shows a server is full when in actual fact it is only partly populated or empty still exists?

Been in the game as long as i can remember, has been posted up on battlefield bug tracker months ago. Along with the end of round crashes i reported in February. Lets hope bf V servers are much better than the current state. Surely dice know not to touch match making servers in the new bf that would kill it as fast as it was born.
  • champo87
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Issue I’ve had the last 1-1.5 weeks (?) is an in issue with stats loading at the end of round. Not sure if it is related to the server crash issue.

Basically, at the end of the round the stats fail to load properly or very slowly. This can range from seeing no stats/tiles before the next round to stats slowly loading within 5-10 seconds of end of round page coming up.

Typically, the end of round stats page comes up fully black and tiles slowly load in over the next 5-10 seconds. I can scroll my mouse across the tiles prior to this and see the text (e.g. 5 smg kills) but not the medal/tile itself.

Connection shouldn’t be an issue with this occurring on Oceania servers where I typically have a sub 30 ping (Telstra cable 100mbps connection), and there has certainly been no change in connection/hardware since the issue began occurring. Prior to this, stats loaded instantly.

Specs: i5 8600k, gtx 1080, 16gb ram, Win 10
  • CrookedxMenace
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    every two games again on different servers disconnected at the end of the round Xbox one
  • sneerfulmite22
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah server crashed twice today...what date it is ? And what is the compensation plan DICE/EA ?. btw BFV trailer got 140k likes and 113k dislikes. Lol
  • Shroooood
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    looks like bfv discount/beta access is not an option for compensation anymore LOL
    Hope the servers back soon, bf1&4 is gonna make my next two or three years...
  • SumwhatKrazy
    555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The servers seem fine now. Just a tad buggy. I keep not seeing the progression and scoreboard and highlights n that after rounds, but you can click back and view them. No server disconnects last couple/few times that i have played.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Braddock512

Can the Oceancia community feel safe knowing this won't follow through into BFV?

I understand if you can't answer that question
  • Braddock512
    1261 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    crabman169 wrote: »
    @Braddock512

Can the Oceancia community feel safe knowing this won't follow through into BFV?

I understand if you can't answer that question
    The steps the team are taking right now are to ensure this doesn't happen again - anywhere.

-Braddock512-
  • Braddock512
    1261 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Hey everyone -

I didn't want the day to start without me letting you know I'm checking with the team working on this to outline the current status, etc.
    I'm hoping to have an update later today for you and will post a new thread when I have one, then link it back here - as I've been doing.

Thanks for your patience and have a great Friday.

-Braddock512-
  • CrookedxMenace
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Xbox one servers tonight are constantly crashing every game please we need a fix soon
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It wont happy for many people in BFV because people wont be buying it. the BF franchise is now dead in AU. less than 500 players most nights,
  • champo87
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Had a server crash tonight at end of round.
  • DextrousWeevil
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes still having server disconnected at and of round.
  • Lewk86
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'm curious if they'll give a more detailed explanation of what's caused the issues to begin with?
  • ShevermiN
    385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It wont happy for many people in BFV because people wont be buying it. the BF franchise is now dead in AU. less than 500 players most nights,

Dead ?? if you add BF4 to BF1 the BF franchise you get over 1000p a night and that's only on PC. That is not a dead game, on BF1 it's mostly conquest but there is always a frontline server full and a rush and even a HC server.

Games not dead and numbers have been on the up since all the BFV hype.

What alternate reality are you from if you think the numbers were better than this with any game in Aust outside the first couple of months ever ??

The only thing that will kill BFV on PC is no RSP and no browser. If they go that way yes the game will tank on PC but that doesn't mean the console numbers won't be through the roof.
  • El-Sid-James
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lewk86 wrote: »
    I'm curious if they'll give a more detailed explanation of what's caused the issues to begin with?

You seriously think they have even the first clue. It's been nearly two months to fix this, and no resolution.
  • The-Brown-Mist
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yes still having server disconnected at and of round.

Same. Happens to me after about 5 consecutive games.
  • emu1981
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lewk86 wrote: »

I don't know if they will give a more detailed explanation but I am pretty sure that they know exactly what the problem is. To be perfectly honest, I think that people would have been more understanding of the time taken to fix the issue if EA/Dice would have given us at least a top level explanation of what the problem was.
  • FCG_Shadow
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    x8 server has crashed a few times at the end of the round.
This discussion has been closed.