Kicked by PunkBuster [Gamehack] no GUID from evenbalance!

notcasual-Lucas
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited May 2018
In the last time several people got kicked by punkbuster included my self. Also some friends got kicked where i can defenitly say that they didnt used cheats. Same for me. A few months ago many people got kicked by FairFight, as we all know that was a issue from FairFight. Dice fixed some cheating stuff in the last days. Iam not sure but maybe a normal file or program on your PC gets deteced as cheat. Its not new that PunkBuster makes a lot of trouble. For example sweet fx. The reason why i make this post is, have you got also kicked by punkbuster in the last few days? And why? And no, i didnt cheated, while i got banned i didnt played. I played last Monday, no problem so far. Today at my first round i got kicked.

Best regards

Comments

• thegrizz72
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I see you were not banned for gamehack like some of the others.Yours is from GGC and Punkbuster for multihack and aimbot.
  • thegrizz72
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    If your getting banned now it's because your accounts are linked.
  • bishtop
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    stats may be seen as iffy and also not the only one from the 2bad team along with others on the ace clan that has been banned for multihacks. Any account they link to you will most likely be banned automatically
  • DIRTYGreeny
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2018
    Its a global punkbuster ban which trumps any 3rd party anti cheat sites ban. Some more info here..

https://www.pbbans.com/globalban.php

If you were appealing through GGC then you would have needed to create an evenbalance ticket anyway. Having said that you are not banned by them. On bf4db you are, linked accounts and dodgy stats. 24/7 fairplay have tagged you also.

Edit: the last 'official' punkbuster false positive was some time ago, I'm sure lessons were learned from it.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited May 2018
    Changed the banreason for you. Good to see PB do it's job.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3872 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    and thread closed as discussion of bans are not permitted on the forums.

-CB
This discussion has been closed.