Can't Claim Road to Battlefield V Reward

ElliotLH
7790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Apologies if this has been mentioned already but I completed the first stage of the Road to Battlefield V this morning, and while I was able to claim 2 out of the 3 rewards the third one (battlepack) is not being given to me. Instead a message appears saying that there has been a problem and I should try again later. I'll obviously try again later on today but thought it was worth posting this in the mean time.

Here's a video:

Comments

• DiGiiTaLxRiVERz
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Mine are all ticked off but still locked (Xbox one)
  • ElliotLH
    7790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Do you mean the daily tasks on the side? If you do then those don't count towards the rewards and just give you scraps (somehow did my daily tasks twice this morning as they'd reset so quite profitable lol), the score is what you work on for the stages. If that's not what you meant then my apologies as I mis-read you.

---

I was able to claim the battlepack this afternoon so the bug appears to have been only temporary.
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am also UNABLE to claim the squad boost reward. Keeps saying error.
  • ElliotLH
    Someone told me to try scrapping something, but as my error went away I don't know if that will work.
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Okay thank. Gotta love the hobby of trying to workaround DICE fails.
  • ElliotLH
    If it helps you dude here's my post on EA answers: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Can-t-Claim-Road-to-Battlefield-V-Reward/td-p/6812682

Like the other advice I didn't try it but it might help solve your issue.
  • renegades4now
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I can't claim the squad boost but I could claim the rest. It says "could not claim reward. Something went wrong when trying to claim your reward. Please try again at a later time"
  • ElliotLH
    Try restarting your game and/or console if you haven't already. Can't guarantee that will work though.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I had the same issue but went back 10 mins later and it was ok.
    Right now The cleveland skin isn't showing in my inventory but im guessing it will be there sometime soon.....hopefully.