You were kicked by Punkbuster

Comments

  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    bishtop wrote: »
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    Just to clarify, my account has never been compromised. I change my password pretty regularly and every single match played on this account was played by me from my home on the same internet for the last 4+ years.
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    Just to clarify, my account has never been compromised. I change my password pretty regularly and every single match played on this account was played by me from my home on the same internet for the last 4+ years.

    As i have said before you're one of the few that i believe. Even though (please don't take offence) i think your attitude on the forums is at times bad but this is not what is at question at this moment, just hang on and fingers crossed i guess that its fixed for you

    Thanks Bishop, I appreciate it. I agree, I can at times be blunt.
  • Frogtooth
    576 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sk1lld wrote: »
    After this much time I believe these banned accounts won't be returned and am sorry for your loss.
    Don't give up hope. A couple years ago someone in our community who was also an admin was banned by Punkbuster and he swore he was completely innocent. In fact, he stated he had logged on from work and only as spectator to keep an eye on the game when he was banned.
    .
    9 months later Evenbalance finally announced that ban code could be issued in error and PBBans and friends had to pull all those entries from their DB. But it was NINE MONTHS.
  • Sk1lld
    591 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Frogtooth wrote: »
    Sk1lld wrote: »
    After this much time I believe these banned accounts won't be returned and am sorry for your loss.
    Don't give up hope. A couple years ago someone in our community who was also an admin was banned by Punkbuster and he swore he was completely innocent. In fact, he stated he had logged on from work and only as spectator to keep an eye on the game when he was banned.
    .
    9 months later Evenbalance finally announced that ban code could be issued in error and PBBans and friends had to pull all those entries from their DB. But it was NINE MONTHS.
    I hope so.
    I really can't believe RustedRoot is capable of cheating, a pita at times, but not a cheater.
    I turely hope EB figures this out.
    G.L.

  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Sk1lld wrote: »
    Frogtooth wrote: »
    Sk1lld wrote: »
    After this much time I believe these banned accounts won't be returned and am sorry for your loss.
    Don't give up hope. A couple years ago someone in our community who was also an admin was banned by Punkbuster and he swore he was completely innocent. In fact, he stated he had logged on from work and only as spectator to keep an eye on the game when he was banned.
    .
    9 months later Evenbalance finally announced that ban code could be issued in error and PBBans and friends had to pull all those entries from their DB. But it was NINE MONTHS.
    I hope so.
    I really can't believe RustedRoot is capable of cheating, a pita at times, but not a cheater.
    I turely hope EB figures this out.
    G.L.

    Been in IT for over 20 years. I know everything that is installed on my personal computers and have NEVER installed any sort of cheat. So, yeah, this definitely stinks.
  • SpoolaZ
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Sk1lld wrote: »
    Frogtooth wrote: »
    Sk1lld wrote: »
    After this much time I believe these banned accounts won't be returned and am sorry for your loss.
    Don't give up hope. A couple years ago someone in our community who was also an admin was banned by Punkbuster and he swore he was completely innocent. In fact, he stated he had logged on from work and only as spectator to keep an eye on the game when he was banned.
    .
    9 months later Evenbalance finally announced that ban code could be issued in error and PBBans and friends had to pull all those entries from their DB. But it was NINE MONTHS.
    I hope so.
    I really can't believe RustedRoot is capable of cheating, a pita at times, but not a cheater.
    I turely hope EB figures this out.
    G.L.

    Imagine if he is, and finally taken.
    He's probably the typical player who does not shoot so well, but when he's shooting, he's not missed, and it just PunkBuster which has failed after all these years.
    The kid has acted as a preacher for many years that cheaters are not many.
    Do not think PB is wrong this time.
  • Kiplings_Error_3
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SpoolaZ wrote: »
    Do not think PB is wrong this time.
    There is always a "maybe they did"

  • bishtop
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SpoolaZ wrote: »
    Do not think PB is wrong this time.
    There is always a "maybe they did"

    9/10 when i see people saying that pb is wrong and they have not cheated i never believe them, but either RustedRoot is just one of the very smart cheaters who knows to not make it obvious or he does not cheat, ( no insane accuracy or headshot count ). I could be wrong but i do believe that sometimes innocent people may get caught in the crossfire.
  • SpoolaZ
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    For example, if a person acts as support for customers and plays with an account that he does not cheat on, he becomes credible because of his stats.
    The problem is that he knows most about cheating and how cheats works, but only mentions obvious things like abnormal HS and K / H ratios.
    Any idiot can understand after a few tries, and some searches with google how FF works.
    Protecting these players and claiming that cheaters are few, since they actually earn millions of dollars in their business, is truly a trustworthy person who claims the opposite.
  • Just-N-Sayne
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well I have stumbled upon this thread because I keep getting kicked from matches by pb. I have verified that pb is working correctly by playing a couple of matches of America's Army and no problems there. The reason why I'm confused is I had just barely gotten bf4 through EA access. I have played bf4 in the past on ps4 and decided to make the switch to the master race and this is annoying that I can’t even play a game I had just bought and have clocked a total of 60 mins on the game.
  • StarscreamUK
    7532 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Launch the game from battlelog, it will give you the kick reason
  • Just-N-Sayne
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thanks Starscream. I'll try that after i reinstall the game again for the 5th time trying to figure it out.
  • StarscreamUK
    7532 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I wish you'd posted before reinstalling once :(
  • Just-N-Sayne
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well after completely reinstalling the game seems to work just fine and i haven't been kicked yet.
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited June 2018
    bishtop wrote: »
    SpoolaZ wrote: »
    Do not think PB is wrong this time.
    There is always a "maybe they did"

    9/10 when i see people saying that pb is wrong and they have not cheated i never believe them, but either RustedRoot is just one of the very smart cheaters who knows to not make it obvious or he does not cheat, ( no insane accuracy or headshot count ). I could be wrong but i do believe that sometimes innocent people may get caught in the crossfire.

    Thanks. I can honestly say I am innocent and couldn't care less if no one believes me. I know the truth. I was banned for NOTHING. Over 6 years using this same account. Never been compromised etc.

    Also, I can't seem to locate my ban on PBBANS. Can someone with a little more knowledge locate it for me please?

    EDIT: I found it. Still Unofficial.
    https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-unofficial-ban-53475.html

    Thanks,
    Mike
  • Frogtooth
    576 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2018
    "Unofficial" on PBBans simply means the server that noticed it and streamed it to PBBans is not a clan-run server. To become an "official" server you have to have a userid that isn't gmail, or yahoomail, or aol, or microsoft; have an active clan web page; have a handful of members. So really "official" and "unofficial" means "clan" and "not clan".
    .
    https://www.pbbans.com/forums/pbbans-lite-streaming-now-available-t161764.html
    .
    I know folks who have created entirely fake clan web pages and entirely fake membership rosters just so PBBans would call them "official". I also know plenty of groups who exist for the purpose of cheating who meet all these criteria and run their own server. Which makes me wonder why they bother.
  • the_tecknoxx_
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Frogtooth wrote: »
    "Unofficial" on PBBans simply means the server that noticed it and streamed it to PBBans is not a clan-run server. To become an "official" server you have to have a userid that isn't gmail, or yahoomail, or aol, or microsoft; have an active clan web page; have a handful of members. So really "official" and "unofficial" means "clan" and "not clan".
    .
    https://www.pbbans.com/forums/pbbans-lite-streaming-now-available-t161764.html
    .
    I know folks who have created entirely fake clan web pages and entirely fake membership rosters just so PBBans would call them "official". I also know plenty of groups who exist for the purpose of cheating who meet all these criteria and run their own server. Which makes me wonder why they bother.

    Since they are playing on their own server they can't be banned. If the cheat they are using is detected, they are no repercussion they just need to update the cheat and continue to play.
  • reded888
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited June 2018
    EB doesn't care, they already got their contract $$$ years ago. It'll be around a year before they even make a statement on this. You can't "appeal" because you have no proof you're innocent. You're guilty until proven innocent. You're better off waiting on BF5. I already tried "appealing" it but how can I prove that I was innocent when I wasn't silently logging myself before?
  • SpoolaZ
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    You know ,the same thing has said about "all" of good players before, they were all innocent until proven guilty (punkbuster banned) ,nowdays the opposite seems to apply.
  • Chimeara5
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I got falsely banned for an alleged aimbot. I've submitted a ticket to EB. I even followed the tutorial found online. That supposedly has good success but, they told to pound salt. I've been running the same system for quite a while now. I rarely install anything new. The most recent thing I've installed was AVG PC Tune up. They said something on my system is interfering with normal operations.
  • Chimeara5
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    @HairOffTheDog they take about 6 days usually to answer me.
This discussion has been closed.