Weekly BF

Looking for clan pc

teufulhunden90
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited May 2018
22 yo Male looking for a clan. English only. I have several hours experience on xbox one just recently switched over to PC. Currently active duty military about to deploy so I won't be here for 6-9 months just fyi. Trying to have some fun and make friends before I leave.

Comments

• Mikex2112
    1016 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I remember that name from the console forums....If you would like to have some tank fun and wouldnt mind being my dedicated engineer
    Feel free to add me...we will dominate
  • teufulhunden90
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The link isn't working man. Idk why it won't load but what's your clan name so I can join you ?
  • Mikex2112
    1016 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    My apologies...I read your post wrong..I was under the impression you were wanting someone to play with.
    Im no longer in a clan/platoon...Sorry about that
  • teufulhunden90
    No I am looking for someone to play with ha just thought it would be easier to find you /join you if you were in a clan
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13327 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
This discussion has been closed.