If you didn't already know

DallyEnderLlama
150 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited May 2018
Just in case nobody here knows, ITNOTT is now free.
Post edited by DallyEnderLlama on

Comments

• Ronin9572
    1005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It was funny I saw an article this morning on VG24/7 saying it was available for free download, but when I went to the PS store it wasn't there. When I looked again a few hours it was there. I already have Premium, but it's nice to see someone mention this on the forums. Good stuff EA, I'm sure they'll be plenty of happy ppl with these dlc's becoming available for free.
  • MurfCr
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    I can understand why people are upset a little by EA giving the DLC for free now. The people that might have just picked up the game late (during turning tides). However those that have played from the start, no real cause to throw salt. Like me you have gotten your moneys worth from the game. I know I have, my Time played/Cost ratio is way over. I use standard movie ticket and 2h run time to figure game.
  • Ronin9572
    1005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MurfCr wrote: »
    I can understand why people are upset a little by EA giving the DLC for free now. The people that might have just picked up the game late (during turning tides). However those that have played from the start, no real cause to throw salt. Like me you have gotten your moneys worth from the game. I know I have, my Time played/Cost ratio is way over. I use standard movie ticket and 2h run time to figure game.

I have no issues with it and I just got Premium at Christmas. I think it's fine now that the ppl that don't have it are now getting it for free and can join he rest of us now. Sure seems like alot of the maps are more populated and more servers available. Think it's a good move by EA at this point on the game.
  • foxmuldertwobob
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I brought Premium when it first came out I was hoping all maps would of been free a long time before now,I’m are now hoping the more people will get back into BF1 again now that the maps are free.
  • TamKingski
    1785 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This seems to be a trend with dice (a gd 1 too),they done the same with previous titles like bf4/hardline when they were near/past their life cycle. Not only does it attract new players but also helps to fill servers particularly dlc servers for those still playing. Its a win win imo.