Most annoying thing on the battlefield?

Comments

• AngelofMirth1
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Don't trust this game at all...too many little things that make me ponder. Yes I enjoy it, when it plays true....but I keep watching these inconsistent moments and mechanisms and it does my head in...Enough that I think I won't bother with fps anymore. ..depending what server you get droped in completely determines my gaming experience...one server plays great,next is a joke
  • WetFishDB
    2183 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    olarvlad wrote: »
    Saw some SB clan guys a few days back with 150 rank how come so fast ???

Just used the META. There was a pretty heated discussion about it, but it was basically playing Support on Operations, using Squad Boost and there was a Double XP event, as well as allegedly team switching to ensure they nearly always get the 2.5 x Ops win bonus. You can net some pretty mean SPM figures with those tactics.
  • Roy57on
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dishonourable mention: the Dreadnought's mortar mini-nuke.
  • someguy12121
    467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trying to join a game with friends. BF3 system made too much sense I guess.
  • foxmuldertwobob
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For me it’s still spawning in some time to shot on the spot before you have a chance to move.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    More and more it has to be the amount of laying down players everywhere. Not on an objective at all.

I mean I can take it if you’re on a flag. But laying out in the middle of a field with your medic rifle or lmg spraying bullets all over isn’t helping your team what so ever.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    More and more it has to be the amount of laying down players everywhere. Not on an objective at all.

I mean I can take it if you’re on a flag. But laying out in the middle of a field with your medic rifle or lmg spraying bullets all over isn’t helping your team what so ever.

Proned LMG's is appearantly the way to go these days... There is a slight positive about this tho', my gasmask kills have been going up lately, wich brings me to my new most anoying thing, i can not find a stat that shows me how many kills i have with the mask, let alone get a service star on it...
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Proned LMG's is appearantly the way to go these days... There is a slight positive about this tho', my gasmask kills have been going up lately, wich brings me to my new most anoying thing, i can not find a stat that shows me how many kills i have with the mask, let alone get a service star on it...

I wish there was service stars for flare gun kills. There for a while I was swapping to flare gun so they burned the last 10-20 of their health.

I do wish there was a counter for task mask kills. I did it to a clan mate lol

A positive note there has been an increase in the ease of headshots on prone players. Lmao
  • b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The awesome team balance where DICE wants me to carry 31 teammates.
  • DeputyDelta
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Grenades, theres always too many nades. People throw nades as theyre dying, people throw nades for fun, you spawn into nades etc etc
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I wish there was service stars for flare gun kills. There for a while I was swapping to flare gun so they burned the last 10-20 of their health.

I do wish there was a counter for task mask kills. I did it to a clan mate lol

A positive note there has been an increase in the ease of headshots on prone players. Lmao

Yes, turning something potentially negative into a good thing :D
    I believe i'm around 600 flaregun kills myself and also +600 syringe kills and +100 repairtools, unfortunately, no stars indeed, and no start means no dogtag, i'd love a syringe dog tag
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Annoying when team not attacking but great when Platoonies get a tank and attack attack attack! then rep the tank all round the map and win!!
    @Chillmatik_86
  • pwnedPewPew
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lmg players spraying while in prone..
  • fs2097
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Attackers team in Operations who don't attack. it's annoying when almost your entire team sit's in the spawn trying to get a couple sniper kills instead of taking the objective.

Or even worse, when you get the zeppelin in operations and the pilot is a n00b who doesn't know that he can drop bombs, letting the AA guns shooting him into pieces while he can destroy them easily.
  • aseveredfoot
    2455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've seen it happen to streaming friends and it's happened to me: spawning directly on top of a tripmine.

Now, one time I saw it, so I walked slowly so I'd take less damage. But when it exploded, it detonated the OTHER one right next to it and killed me instantly.

Mostly though these days it's just those people who do nothing but spawn the strategic bomber. They go get 10-15 kills, get shot down, then wait at the spawn screen for another, lose the match, they don't care and go 60-8 like this.
  • ILLOGITECH
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    A lot of people here have mentioned medics that don't revive, or people that skip the revive.

My beef is people who DONT KNOW WHEN to skip the revive.
    They get taken down by an enemy, they will have half a friggin enemy squad squatting over them and they don't skip. They will just lay there with their icon on the screen and wait for you to come running solo around a corner in to a full enemy squad that they haven't even been bothered to spot.

While I'm on the subject,don't get me started on spotting. I'm glad this is changing in BFV.
    Why is it I can light up entire enemy squads on the minimap that are half way across the playing field, where as an entire friggin allied squad that are half the distance away laying fire on them can't even spot 1 enemy ?
    So annoying..........
  • ElliotLH
    8912 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    I'm still pretty salty about being killed by an invisible player the other day: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/elliotcw/video/53708412
  • ILLOGITECH
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don’t know if it’s already been mentioned, but what’s been pissing me off lately are teams that fail to keep their home flag capped/defended.I think the first objective of the team is to at least keep “A” flag capped.So many times I’ve seen whole squads run to the other side of the map to spawn camp the enemies home flag only to watch their own flags be capped by the enemy 1 by 1, which ultimately loses the game in record time,just so they can get themselves some cheap kills.
  • TamKingski
    1785 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ive probably mentioned this before but its so annoying ill post it again.
    Mortar/arty trucks sitting in the oob areas in ops and are still allowed to hit flags racking up streaks of 100+ kills with little to no effort.
    Cut their range in half and make them come out of the oob if they want to get kills.
    The supports mobile mortar was nerfed to only 100m for this very reason but the truck was left to continue its oob spam. What were you thinking dice?
  • Ronin9572
    1010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TamKingski wrote: »
    Ive probably mentioned this before but its so annoying ill post it again.
    Mortar/arty trucks sitting in the oob areas in ops and are still allowed to hit flags racking up streaks of 100+ kills with little to no effort.
    Cut their range in half and make them come out of the oob if they want to get kills.
    The supports mobile mortar was nerfed to only 100m for this very reason but the truck was left to continue its oob spam. What were you thinking dice?

Yup that is totally annoying! They just sit there behind a little cover and you have no chance to get to them. At least bombers and tanks(except mortar) you can have a chance to destroy.