New WW2 weapons in BF1

13»

Comments

• Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What happened to the cowboy colt and the Burton LMR?
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What happened to the cowboy colt and the Burton LMR?

Got scrapped because of all the dislikes on the bf5 trailer oh and the grips didn't work
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    if you pre order the new Starwars you get a light saber in BF1

how to ruin games and not listen to your customers.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »
    if you pre order the new Starwars you get a light saber in BF1

how to ruin games and not listen to your customers.

I dont think you understand

Also lmao at "ruin games"
  • GiovannY-398
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My local game store send an e-mail with the code for the weapons to me. So it's not exclusive to the digital editions anymore in my country.
  • ElliotLH
    9554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My local game store send an e-mail with the code for the weapons to me. So it's not exclusive to the digital editions anymore in my country.

Good. I remember you mentioning that when the pre-orders became available so I'm glad they pulled the finger out.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1370 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    the fedorav is definitely a bit more controllable then its counterpart.
    The 1919 SMG is worse then the annihilator
    The BAR A2 is a bad weapon the slow firing mode has way too much horizontal recoil,the fast firing is decent tho
    The mosin Irons are okay, nothing special
    The 1911A1 is the same but with a different name and a different skin..

So, nothing to special just showing you preordered BfV really lol
  • research-kitchen
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    New guns you get with pre order and use for 2 hours, then never use again. No thanks.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    l_water_l wrote: »
    CH1R0N83 wrote: »
    I’m not pre ordering a bloody thing until I’ve tried the beta.

I've got over 1000 hours on BF1. I think I can give them a preorder, especially since I'm not one of those people who is worried about the SJW boogyman. (I'm not saying you are ch1ron83)

I could too, hell I could buy a completely new machine for the game, if I thought it was worth it. Which I currently do not given the sorry state BF1 is in. I am worried about the SJW crapola where they're so hellbent on being inclusive that it hurts the greater good. I don't like people more from those other regions now that they effectively ruin my gameplay experience, that's not how that works.
  • halfblood102
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Where the he'll are the bfv guns in bf1 I preordered but I never got a code and the new guns never showed up
  • TheGM86
    917 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Where the he'll are the bfv guns in bf1 I preordered but I never got a code and the new guns never showed up

in the store, silly.
  • ElliotLH
    9554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You need to code to download them. If you didn't receive a code then you'll need to contact the vendor.
  • GrizzGolf
    1413 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So these guns aren't worth it?
  • ElliotLH
    GrizzGolf wrote: »

They're alright, just not any better than their counterparts. I'll still use The Federov and BAR variants but didn't get on with the others personally.
  • WetFishDB
    2329 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GrizzGolf wrote: »

I found most of them to be pretty similar to their counterparts. The only one that stood out for me is the Federov Degtyarev, which I've now got 36 Service Stars with and am loving at the moment. It's almost identical to the trench, but with slightly less recoil (but slightly more spread as a result). That said, the spread on the Fed Deg isn't high - its the same as the AL Extended for example.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dice put the 1919 in the codex. Damn you,were do i find a dead assault with that gun? On ps4 i've never even seen it!.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1370 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    magosnow wrote: »
    Dice put the 1919 in the codex. Damn you,were do i find a dead assault with that gun? On ps4 i've never even seen it!.

The 1919 SMG sucks bro
  • FerrariF1993
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Oh great a few weapons locked behind a preorder pay wall.

Sorry im not going to preorder BFV aka SJW edition
  • TheGM86
    917 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

As far as I am aware it's only a paywall on PS4.
  • ElliotLH
    TheGM86 wrote: »

As far as I am aware it's only a paywall on PS4.

There's also nothing to say that they won't be given away at some point either I believe.