Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

Comments

• jockness76
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    *removed due to derailing*

How difficult is it to read?

Posts that attempts to derail the thread will be removed in their entirety and warnings issued.

( this thread is purely for the Phantom room elevator )

I have whiteout/hangar21 tags need 3 ppl to help with the elevator on xbox1
  • BaconBulletz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Looking for 3 people to get Phantom Bow. I'm on PC and i have the Hammerhead Dog tag. Ready to go!
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14198 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @jockness76
    Please do not spam the forum with reply after reply.

It won't get you any help any quicker, When somebody sees your post they will message you or leave you a reply here.

Thanks.
  • jockness76
    Ok soz friend
  • jockness76
    OURTHAS wrote: »
    Xbox One gt = Ourthas - i have 2 tags the (Whiteout and Hammerhead) need people to get the bow

I have hangar21/ whiteout tags all the camos on need 3 ppl for elevator on xbox1 online till 10pm your help will be appreciated thanks
  • jockness76
    jockness76 wrote: »
    OURTHAS wrote: »
    Xbox One gt = Ourthas - i have 2 tags the (Whiteout and Hammerhead) need people to get the bow

I have hangar21/ whiteout tags all the camos on need 3 ppl for elevator on xbox1 online till 10pm your help will be appreciated message xXxjocknessxXx thanks
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Spectre64d wrote: »
    I too am looking for help with unlocking the bow. I have all assignments completed, I have both Whiteout and Hangar 21 Tags, playing on PS4, just need 3 companions. Feel free to message me here or on on PSN I.D SpectreH64 (preferred) to work something out.

Thanks

*edited to correct my psn id

Drop me a friend request on PSN and find one more player, or 2 more if you like, but we can do it only 3 persons, no problem
  • jockness76
    I'm on xbox1 bro still need 2 or 3 ppl to help me in the elevator ride I have whiteout/hangar21 tags all phantom camos on message xXxjocknessxXx online all day thanks
  • Buggs1992
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi everyone! I finally finished getting all the tank kills I needed last night and need help on the elevator. I have both Phantom camos unlocked and Ive found two Final Stand dogtags, Whiteout and Hammerhead ( the snowflake and the submarine tags). Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Im on the PS4 and my online name is Buggs1992. Thank you!
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Buggs1992 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I finally finished getting all the tank kills I needed last night and need help on the elevator. I have both Phantom camos unlocked and Ive found two Final Stand dogtags, Whiteout and Hammerhead ( the snowflake and the submarine tags). Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Im on the PS4 and my online name is Buggs1992. Thank you!

Add me and SpectreH64 and we can go the three of us
    Just send a friend request and a message
  • Buggs1992
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ben8D8over wrote: »

Awesome and much appreciated! I will as soon as I get off work later. Thank you!
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14198 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @jockness76
    You do not need to keep repeating posts, If you haven't heard from anybody from within a couple pages back then feel free to post again.

Saying sorry and then continuing to post and repost and quote yourself multiple times isn't filling me with much confidence.
    5475a897366b38e0cf8634f400e0a186.png

If you must post again, Then feel free do post once per page rather than posting and then quoting yourself one post below and then posting AGAIN a few replies later.
  • Ben8D8over

Awesome and much appreciated! I will as soon as I get off work later. Thank you!

My pleasure m8. SpectreH64 has added me already, so we can do this tonight if you are both available.
  • Spectre64d
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Buggs1992 and i are on right now if anyone wants to join us or help. Feel free to hit me up. Psn i.d spectreH64
  • jockness76
    I'm looking for help i got down the elevator yesterday got the bow but for some reason the phantom operative assignment hasn't worked i have phantom camos on whiteout/phantom tags on so if anyone can help me out can you message me on XBL xXxjocknessxXx online all day thanks
  • Ben8D8over
    Just a quick reminder of what you need to have when going to the elevator.
    1.One of the final stand dog tags on the left, Whiteout, Giants, Hammerhead or Hangar
    2.Phantom Program dog tag on the right (this is what people forget the most)(the one with the masks)
    3.Phantom soldier camo
    4.Phantom gun camo on the gun you´re holding (some put this on primary weapon but enter the lift with a secondary)
    Cheers
    Ben
  • ilsaico
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I Accepted You Spectre And Someone Else Was Asking Too
  • Ben8D8over
    I'm looking for help i got down the elevator yesterday got the bow but for some reason the phantom operative assignment hasn't worked i have phantom camos on whiteout/phantom tags on so if anyone can help me out can you message me on XBL xXxjocknessxXx online all day thanks

After you got the bow in the room, did you jump on top of the closet to activate the assignment ?
  • Ben8D8over
    ilsaico wrote: »
    I Accepted You Spectre And Someone Else Was Asking Too

I just took Spectre and Buggs, so they are A OK and most likely dropping them like flies by now, doing the assignment B)
  • jockness76

After you got the bow in the room, did you jump on top of the closet to activate the assignment ?

Yes I jumped up pressed X to interact with the paperwork but for some unknown reason it's not coming up on the assignments page on battlelog therefore I can't track my progress very frustrating!!! I was told it might take a little time to start hopefully it will resolve itself thanks for your help troops