Weekly Debrief

Battlefield 2018

Comments

• HANSGRUBER30
    3017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    I agree, I would rather they took the time to give us 1 really good map rather than 3/4 average ones every 3/4 months

Lmao, one good map? I refer you to SWBF2, also made by DICE, and not only it's not good maps, but it's paltry near non-existent post launch content.

We won't be getting one good map, we'll be getting a lazy map thrown at us every 6 months. Imo the free maps DICE has done throughout the BF franchise thus far have been the worse. Operation Outbreak, Giants Shadow, Nivelle Nights, Prise De Tehure.

At least Premium guaranteed content of a certain degree of quality and quantity. With free maps DICE has repeatedly proven it appears they just throw something together and patch it into the base game.
    I agree, I would rather they took the time to give us 1 really good map rather than 3/4 average ones every 3/4 months

Lmao, one good map? I refer you to SWBF2, also made by DICE, and not only it's not good maps, but it's paltry near non-existent post launch content.

We won't be getting one good map, we'll be getting a lazy map thrown at us every 6 months. Imo the free maps DICE has done throughout the BF franchise thus far have been the worse. Operation Outbreak, Giants Shadow, Nivelle Nights, Prise De Tehure.

At least Premium guaranteed content of a certain degree of quality and quantity. With free maps DICE has repeatedly proven it appears they just throw something together and patch it into the base game.
    I liked most of the premium maps. I already miss premium.

But it spills the community
  • SMK_GAMING_2
    775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

I am stating this in the HOPE that this is what they will do, not that they WILL do it. Could they do what you stated? Of course and that could very well be the case

However, knowing this I still say its better without premium because not a single one of the DLC maps were good in my opinion. I liked Rupture, but that was more to do with the look of it, not so much the actual map layout.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10863 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

I liked most of the premium maps. I already miss premium.

But it spills the community
    Indeed. What doesn’t spill the community these days? :trollface:
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I am stating this in the HOPE that this is what they will do, not that they WILL do it. Could they do what you stated? Of course and that could very well be the case

However, knowing this I still say its better without premium because not a single one of the DLC maps were good in my opinion. I liked Rupture, but that was more to do with the look of it, not so much the actual map layout.

lol at this point I'd say it's less of a "could they do what I'm talking about" and more of a "they're definitely going to repeat the history of their own games."

That is, of course, unless. DICE does what nobody else in the industry have done and actually put out quality dlc on a consistent time frame and scale equal to that of dlc we paid for in the past. But considering SWBF2, OW, Tf2, RSS, and H5 all share the same "dump one map on the playerbase every 5 months" free dlc model, it appears most free dlc is like that for a reason, and BF5s won't be an exception.
  • BritanniaViking
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How long before it reaches 1 Million Dislikes for the Battlefield 5 Official Reveal Trailer on YouTube. When will EA DICE wake up and listen to it's customers and give them what they want and have been asking for since BF4. We have had to put up with such boring multiplayer rubbish like Hardline and BF1. We want the latest version of BF4 with latest graphics, new massive big maps, big skyscrapers to jump off and latest F35 Jets to fly and loads of the latest high-tech weapons. Plus bring back some of the best maps ever made like Damavand Peak, Noshahr Canals, Siege of Shanghai, Hainan Resort, Flood Zone etc This will outsell all the previous BF games!
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How long before it reaches 1 Million Dislikes for the Battlefield 5 Official Reveal Trailer on YouTube. When will EA DICE wake up and listen to it's customers and give them what they want and have been asking for since BF4. We have had to put up with such boring multiplayer rubbish like Hardline and BF1. We want the latest version of BF4 with latest graphics, new massive big maps, big skyscrapers to jump off and latest F35 Jets to fly and loads of the latest high-tech weapons. Plus bring back some of the best maps ever made like Damavand Peak, Noshahr Canals, Siege of Shanghai, Hainan Resort, Flood Zone etc This will outsell all the previous BF games!

50% of the dislikes are coming from kids who afraid of woman and they cant even look them in their eyes IRL and they just want to take part in the "dislike hype" and thats why if you go on youtube right now you will see kids shouting "More dislikes than likes,we did it!" like they achieved something important in their lives.

As for all of you who request another Bf4 and describe yourself as "the community" you are really a vocal minority.

Bf4 has absolutely nothing other BF titles should be "jealous" of especially when we had far better and less broken games like Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3.

Bf4 is still active,go play it,no one wants another reskin of it and Battlefield V will still sell more copies than it.
  • doctorrocktor
    1800 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We want speak for yourself not others,you want modern go play anyone of the 6 that were made,times be changing and thankyou dice.
  • Gnow1370
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Levelcap proves some very good points in this video
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    Gnow1370 wrote: »

Not many...
  • Gnow1370
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

Not many...

Well the Some that are good do explain a possibility that DICE uses over the top customization, but there's probably a different reason why they did it
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Not many...

Well the Some that are good do explain a possibility that DICE uses over the top customization, but there's probably a different reason why they did it

And Levelcap was also a big component of customization. He was very excited about the gold tanks in WW1...you know cause that was authentic. Can't have it both ways.
  • FELT-Z___BRANN
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Levelcap also wanted premium removed. I think it is not good at all.
  • Gnow1370

Not many...

And Levelcap was also a big component of customization. He was very excited about the gold tanks in WW1...you know cause that was authentic. Can't have it both ways.

Yes we could...
  • VBALL_MVP
    edited May 2018

Not many...

Yes we could...

Well it shows with him and others...tell DICE they need more cool and crazy skins that you can show off and people can identify you as someone who grinded it out, then six months later cry about "crazy customization".

Shows people complain just to complain.
  • Gnow1370

Not many...

Yes we could...

Well it shows with him and others...tell DICE they need more cool and crazy skins that you can show off and people can identify you as someone who grinded it out, then six months later cry about "crazy customization".

So you're one of the ones who doesn't about women and that other stuff that they're including...that's good. All the haters have to pretend that the African Women on the German side with blue war paint is a white male
  • VBALL_MVP

Not many...

Yes we could...

So you're one of the ones who doesn't about women and that other stuff that they're including...that's good. All the haters have to pretend that the African Women on the German side with blue war paint is a white male

I'll give them a tissue to dry their tears.

Nobody had a problem with previous titles with non authentic things. Neither did the CoD population with their WW2 title. Nor did theu cry about RB6. Now it's a giant epidemic.

Like I said...people cried for customization, now they get it and its not to their precise liking.

I'll stand by my last statement that people complain just to complain.
  • Gnow1370
    Yes this very true cod ww2 had unauthentic stuff and within weeks of its launch no one cared about the black women in the battlefield.

Plus all the other mechanics jack westie and other Gamechangers talk about in their videos sound promising
  • grrlpurple
    803 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The question about new content is, are they going to use revenue from cosmetics to produce great maps, vehicles, weapons and modes, or will the revenue skew new content towards more revenue making cosmetics?
This discussion has been closed.