Empty servers

uncleduddley
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Finding loads off empty servers & struggling to find matches, have server settings as per ea tech help& not many playing especially on dlc maps,I am in uk

Comments

• Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are you using server browser or quick join? Also are you playing during prime gaming time in the UK or are you playing in off hours?
  • uncleduddley
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I adjusted my settings after resetting my router,finding matches better during peak hours& even getting some dlc matches, apocalypse maps are mostly deserted
  • -Antares65z
    1584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You need to adjust your filters, in particular under Free Slots. Make sure everything is checked ACCEPT All and Spector. You want None checked because that will show the full servers. You do not want to have empty servers show up in your return, as they hide the populated ones because the browser is designed to show a max of 100 servers, empty or full. Also check a Game Type.