"Weapons Crate Update" didn't fix anything. (Road to Battlefield V Bugs & Issues)

Adman_Tor
1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 2018
Quit function STILL not working.
Jump STILL initiates prone.
NEW - Time to rank 141 - 500 hours? BROKEN.
NEW - Tried to mantel over a broken wall and I was teleported several meters away.
I'm sure my list of 25+ other bugs that have been around for months/years are still in the game but I haven't tested them all yet.
Post edited by Adman_Tor on

Comments

• Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    5. BF1 Calendar does NOT list all of the current events (ongoing issue).
  • Adman_Tor
    6. Attack Plane tail graphics still missing (on Galacia at least).
    7. Game takes longer to load on start up than ever before.
    8. LOVE getting killed by a HIGH PING trench raider who is about 10 feet away from me.
  • dmccar1001
    627 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    [quote="Adman_Tor;d-141361"
    NEW - Time to rank 141 - 500 hours? BROKEN. [/quote]

Lvl 141 is 5.5 million points. It estimates the time based on your score per minute. You will do it faster with 2XP (active now) and if you use squad boosts.
  • Adman_Tor
    dmccar1001 wrote: »
    [quote="Adman_Tor;d-141361"
    NEW - Time to rank 141 - 500 hours? BROKEN.

Lvl 141 is 5.5 million points. It estimates the time based on your score per minute. You will do it faster with 2XP (active now) and if you use squad boosts. [/quote]

The leveling was bugged after the patch. It has been fixed now.
  • Adman_Tor
    edited May 2018
  • Adman_Tor
    edited May 2018
    10. Scope glint STILL through terrain. Bug in game for over a year.
    11. STILL issues with quick join 'feature' https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/141740/in-quickmatch-keep-getting-put-into-dead-games-that-dont-fill-up#latest
    Post edited by Adman_Tor on
  • Adman_Tor
    12. "heal 100 teammates" community dog tag mission not tracking any heals.
    13. Receive 3 free battle packs broken - did not receive battle packs.
    14. End of conquest round was not showing any scores etc between rounds last night.
    15. Could not use quick-join at all last night. "Failed to retrieve quickmatch data" error message.
    16. Server browser was not returning any results for any search parameters yesterday.
  • Adman_Tor
    17. NOT able to claim squad boost reward on stage 1 of road to BF V
  • Adman_Tor
    18. Tank on St. Quinten Scar conquest not able to be selected (similar to an old glitch that showed tank available but wasn't).