Does this make anyone else angry?

Comments

• rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nobody will outdue DICE with large scale War.

Got that right.
  • suffice_ls
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    I have a feeling that these things will not attract BF3,4,and 1 players

• Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    olavafar wrote: »
    I just thought that trailer looked very much like BF4. I'm very glad DICE did not go for this.

I am very glad indeed that we wont get another modern warfare setting this year and most probably the next BF title will be Bad Company 3 taking place in Vietnam and maybe in 4 years we get another modern setting.

I hope this game will turn out to be good so all those who want a modern warfare setting move to this franchise so we wont have posts like BFV is dead every week after the release.
  • MogwaiWarrior
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please, no more modern day shooters. I guess BC, BC2, BF3, Hardline and BF4 weren't enough?
  • G1RLIE
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please, no more modern day shooters. I guess BC, BC2, BF3, Hardline and BF4 weren't enough?

It's just personal preference. Either way, still gonna try out BFV
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    olavafar wrote: »
    I just thought that trailer looked very much like BF4. I'm very glad DICE did not go for this.

My BF4 maps never looked this good, they look quite dated.
  • ROTCrazytrain
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is an insult to every soldier on every side that fought in this war,to push gender agenda that man and woman are created equal is total crap,and to skin this game with women being so tough and tougher then men is a joke,you can sure tell its a bunch of liberals changing reality once again.when will they ever stop?
  • Dogwoggle11
    2669 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like my games salt-free, so if everyone crying about BFV goes to that game instead, sounds good to me.
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is an insult to every soldier on every side that fought in this war,to push gender agenda that man and woman are created equal is total crap,and to skin this game with women being so tough and tougher then men is a joke,you can sure tell its a bunch of liberals changing reality once again.when will they ever stop?

I've met stronger women capable of holding a weapon than "men" who talk trash like you.
  • suffice_ls
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Would be great if Dice alternated between eras seeing as there's a 2 year gap between their games.
  • mf192
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    OP, that's exactly what I said, this is what BF5 should've been. Not to beat a dead horse, but it's kind of sad that an indie developer knows how to keep their game authentic and accurate with the uniforms and weapons, yet apparently Dice completely forgot how to do that. Anyway, when I saw this, I was legitimately excited until I saw it was for PC only. Seriously, why does PC get all the great games like this?
  • Obsidiann6
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    mf192 wrote: »
    Seriously, why does PC get all the great games like this?
    PC Masterrace :D
    Nobody will outdue DICE with large scale War.
    Planetside2 outdid Battlefield. Too bad there is no Planetside3.
  • suffice_ls
    Lol!...This has now got to the point where people are defending the game with stuff like "Every woman I know is stronger than you". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :D
  • NihlusKriyk
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Makes me happy actually. Its not EA, so theres a chance they wont utterly screw their customers.

It's an early access title. There IS a high chance they will.
  • Dogwoggle11
    2669 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    suffice_ls wrote: »
    Lol!...This has now got to the point where people are defending the game with stuff like "Every woman I know is stronger than you". **** :D

Sounds just as fine as complaining about the game because there are female character models.

• doctorrocktor
    1900 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

What a total spanner.
  • suffice_ls
    edited May 2018
    Sounds just as fine as complaining about the game because there are female character models.

Dunno man, making personal insults in response to complaints about a game is kinda bent.
  • rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    suffice_ls wrote: »

Dunno man, making personal insults in response to complaints about a game is kinda bent.

It's no worse than a stupid complaint based on wrong opinions
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why would it make me angry? I think it's good to see options that isn't EA.
  • suffice_ls
    edited May 2018
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    It's no worse than a stupid complaint based on wrong opinions

Agree to disagree then, I guess...I don't get how personal attacks are warranted just for slating a game....a game that the attacker has had no hand in making.

Hell, even if the attacker did work on the game, 1 of the most crucial soft skills needed to work in the creative industry is: to be able to take criticism of one's work.

IMO, the only thing wrong with the community are people like that -- Again: IMO.